Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I'd totally fuck that nurse, she's cute ;)
Wanting to get tested is a totally reasonable thing to ask for if you aren't going to use condoms. Especially if MC is a manwhore, but of course even that slut is clean as a whistle.
Nurse in the one I would scored, and why the secondary characters are so hot :unsure:

Reasonable, if Jill would reasonable all the time, specially with Tybalt, it would better.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
That's true, turbo virgin Jill "took something" and was automatically safe, and "100% lesbian last week" Maya was having unprotected sex for a while.
Probably, morning-after pill. But DPC should have made a dialogue for ultra-chick (saint) playthrough where MC haven't had sex with any girl (except Zoey in the past). I did this playthrough and felt offended by Jill doubting me :cautious:

I ATE MY OWN CUM FOR HER IN CUM-PETITION SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCK QUINN AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAYS ME??? This breaks my heart you know? :cry:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Probably, morning-after pill. But DPC should have made a dialogue for ultra-chick (saint) playthrough where MC haven't had sex with any girl (except Zoey in the past). I did this playthrough and felt offended by Jill doubting me :cautious:

I ATE MY OWN CUM FOR HER IN CUM-PETITION SO I DIDN'T HAVE TO FUCK QUINN AND THIS IS HOW SHE REPAYS ME??? This breaks my heart you know? :cry:
I mean, maybe YOU ate your own cum :KEK: But all MC swallows is an empty condom.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
As I assumed earlier, "She's a Lady" was originally dedicated to the Divine Quinn. :sneaky:
Praise the Divine Quinn, justice and truth have prevailed. :D
View attachment 3880698
History will not be rewritten, Alady is Josy forever!! I started building Josy holy Alady empire long before your Church of Quinn and Josy's holy empire will last after it is gone
Josy is love Josy is life Alady Alady

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
History will not be rewritten, Alady is Josy forever!! I started building Josy holy Alady empire long before your Church of Quinn and Josy's holy empire will last after it is gone
Josy is love Josy is life Alady Alady
DW, you've chosen the wrong strategy.
Think about it, history has known many powerful empires.
And do you know what unites them? The fact that they once were, and now they are gone.
But the Church still exists. Even the Great Schism did not destroy the Church.
This is evidence that religion is much stronger than any social structure.
But I wish you good luck. :sneaky:

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes