Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
If Josy being insecure is her entire story, she needs to do something while feeling insecure to come back from, boob job works or maybe nipple piercings
That would be worse thing for Josy to do, what Josy needs to overcome is her fear of ending up alone, wanting to be like or being to nice at times even being tiny are all minor things and besides she getting better on those anyway or most of them. Josy's big conflict is her fear of ending up by herself take care of that and everything fine

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
By letter of the law sure I'm just willing to give Josy a pass on this considering there was a lot of blood something went wrong with the piercing some blood is normal but it sounds like this was more then the normal bleeding that happens
lol its not like she broke the law or something, but she did talk her girlfriend into getting a piercing using solidarity, then backed out because she was afraid. it;s not unforgivable but in te moment i'd be pissed too. if it helps any i passed right tf out when i got my tongue pierced lol as soon as i felt that tool hit the middle of my tongue muscle my brain decided nope don't need to experience that! lol

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
That would be worse thing for Josy to do, what Josy needs to overcome is her fear of ending up alone, wanting to be like or being to nice at times even being tiny are all minor things and besides she getting better on those anyway or most of them. Josy's big conflict is her fear of ending up by herself take care of that and everything fine
Josy should switch majors and go into science. She could become a genius and learn how to make perfect clones :HideThePain:
clone_series_josy1_4k.jpg clone_series_josy2_4k.jpg clone_series_josy3_4k.jpg clone_series_josy4_4k.jpg

Never be alone again.... never feel empty..... because she'll always be gangbanged, filled with cocks and cum :KEK:

• Love
Reactions: rem3403

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
lol its not like she broke the law or something, but she did talk her girlfriend into getting a piercing using solidarity, then backed out because she was afraid. it;s not unforgivable but in te moment i'd be pissed too. if it helps any i passed right tf out when i got my tongue pierced lol as soon as i felt that tool hit the middle of my tongue muscle my brain decided nope don't need to experience that! lol
Maya don't really have anything to be pissed about other then at the person that did the piercing, just because Josy back out because of the blood that don't really make her afraid or a chicken sure it scared her off but I think a lot of people would back out to

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Maya don't really have anything to be pissed about other then at the person that did the piercing, just because Josy back out because of the blood that don't really make her afraid or a chicken sure it scared her off but I think a lot of people would back out to
it's adorable/worrying how concerned you are that people might think a fictional person might have gotten scared and disappointed another fictional person. :ROFLMAO:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
it's adorable/worrying how concerned you are that people might think a fictional person might have gotten scared and disappointed another fictional person. :ROFLMAO:
I just don't get calling Josy scared or afraid over the piercing besides sounds like she made up for it later :ROFLMAO:

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Josy back out because of the blood that don't really make her afraid or a chicken sure it scared her off but I think a lot of people would back out to
Dude, if you're literally saying it scared her off, I don't think you can also say in the same sentence that she wasn't afraid. It's not a bad thing, most people would agree with you that a lot of people would do the same thing, but it is what it is. Bit of a strange hill for you to choose, that one.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Dude, if you're literally saying it scared her off, I don't think you can also say in the same sentence that she wasn't afraid. It's not a bad thing, most people would agree with you that a lot of people would do the same thing, but it is what it is. Bit of a strange hill for you to choose, that one.
It's okay for Josy to be a chicken, Darkwen just objects to that name I guess. Negative connotation for a natural human reaction.

Just like how Josy is a big chicken who is afraid of heights, whereas "plain ol' boring" Maya jumps with no hesitation :cool:
ep8_wp_vaults7.png ep8_wp_vaults10.png

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It isn't same thing at all I think that pretty clear

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes