Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
I don't know...
In my opinion, tongue piercing is one of the stupidest things.
What is it for? For beauty? But no one will see it most of the time.
My friend stuck beads in his prick. I asked him, why would he do that?
Isn't he afraid of infection, and that half of his dick will be cut off because of it.
But he said he was willing to take risks for the girls' pleasure.
I don't know girls like it or not, but he was sure they did.
OK, beads in a dick is also a dumb idea, but at least it has an explanation. Stupid, yes, but an explanation.
But in the case of tongue piercing, I don't see any reason why people do it.

Tongue piercings can do a lot of damage in the mouth. The constant contact between metal and the tissues and structures in the mouth can cause damage, including chipped teeth and tooth pain. Tongue piercings also increase the risk of infection in the mouth.

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I do wish I could stay with sage without becoming FWB before she dumps Chad. I'm not a fan of cheating and almost always avoid it in games if possible.
I only learned this a few days ago, but apparently you can avoid fucking Sage on movie night. I never do, because why would you :sneaky:
It makes sense though, you can stay with Bella and avoid sexy time while staying with her too. But yeah, you need to pursue both as a prerequisite to sleep over.
Suddenly fucking sage at the HOTs party after declining the whole time and never becoming close prior then suddenly being all out in a relationsip feels weird the way it is written.
Idk, you still get close to Sage. Not AS close obviously, but still good friends. And it goes without saying that Sage is super into you, and is sex starved, and maybe jumping straight to fucking is a bit fast but I'm sure DPC didn't want to make it seem like he's rewarding FWB players by letting them have a full sex scene while loyal players only get a bj or something.

EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
Idk, you still get close to Sage. Not AS close obviously, but still good friends. And it goes without saying that Sage is super into you, and is sex starved, and maybe jumping straight to fucking is a bit fast but I'm sure DPC didn't want to make it seem like he's rewarding FWB players by letting them have a full sex scene while loyal players only get a bj or something.
I guess that is true. Maybe just a bit more of a dialogue branch before the sex in that scene would feel better. Although the rebound guy scene makes more sense if you haven't been FWB, but still the dialogue doesn't work well.

Educifer

Jun 13, 2017
Better not be after my next birthday!!!!! :mad: Or a lot of people gonna be pissed. :ROFLMAO:
I'm just gonna assume that's worth of a happy birthday wish!

It's one of several stupid design decisions taken, more than one of them being on this one poor girl...)
That's harsh. It's a good game, not perfect, I agree, but still.

I do wish I could stay with sage without becoming FWB before she dumps Chad. I'm not a fan of cheating and almost always avoid it in games if possible. Suddenly fucking sage at the HOTs party after declining the whole time and never becoming close prior then suddenly being all out in a relationsip feels weird the way it is written.
I agree with that, if you refuse her during the guitar lesson there's a long cold period and suddenly she appears all friendly, but I liked how he changed the dialoge of her break up if you choose other path in ep8.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
That's harsh. It's a good game, not perfect, I agree, but still.
Oh, to be clear it's one of my favourite games, maybe second in my list, but I can still criticise what I feel needs criticising. "Stupid" is my opinion, but I don't think it's harsh in context. Maybe "poor" design decisions would be better wording though.

maaarco2014

Jan 20, 2019
Hi guys, I need to backup my saves couse i Need to change PC. Could anyone tell me where can i find them and where to put them when i'll download the game on the new pc? Thx a lot

4.80 star(s) 1,540 Votes