mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Hi guys, I need to backup my saves couse i Need to change PC. Could anyone tell me where can i find them and where to put them when i'll download the game on the new pc? Thx a lot
Saves and persistent files (settings etc) are saved in appdata. Should be something like - C:\Users\[your pc name]\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

Put them in the same location on the new PC and I believe it should all go smoothly (never tried it, so can't actually verify from experience).

Reactions: KaiserST

Dixon White

Jul 22, 2024
Hi guys, I need to backup my saves couse i Need to change PC. Could anyone tell me where can i find them and where to put them when i'll download the game on the new pc? Thx a lot

The save files are located in two places:

C:\Users\Your User Name\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

and

steamapps\common\Being a DIK\game\saves
or
GOG Games\Being a DIK\game\saves
or
\Being A Dik Version - Season 3\game\saves

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
Why bigger boobs looks more natural compare to smaller boobs. Like Jill and Sage's boobs looks natural compare to Maya and Josy's boobs that looks like a transplant

ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
Why bigger boobs more natural compare to smaller boobs. Like Jill and Sage's boobs looks natural compare to Maya and Josy's boobs that looks like a transplant
it has more to do with their frame than breast size. mayas shoulders are narrower and her chest is slightly disproportionate in relation to them.

Reactions: Mackey32

Mackey32

Oct 29, 2020
it has more to do with their frame than breast size. mayas shoulders are narrower and her chest is slightly disproportionate in relation to them.
I get what you said. But it really bigd me that the smaller tits looks more like a transplant especially Maya if you look her areola and nipple it really looks like a transplant

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
I get what you said. But it really bigd me that the smaller tits looks more like a transplant especially Maya if you look her areola and nipple it really looks like a transplant
Maya is an exception. I understand the asset used is specifically a "fake breasts" one and that the same model is used for Quinn's body, but she has the "real breasts" option. This would make complete sense the other way round, of course.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
thats literally the meaning of chickening out though lol People are obviously allowed to change their mind, but it's still chickening out.
By letter of the law sure I'm just willing to give Josy a pass on this considering there was a lot of blood something went wrong with the piercing some blood is normal but it sounds like this was more then the normal bleeding that happens

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Why bigger boobs looks more natural compare to smaller boobs. Like Jill and Sage's boobs looks natural compare to Maya and Josy's boobs that looks like a transplant
Josy's look perfect to me, Maya's always looked fake, Bella's look great but not more natural, Jill and Sage of the bigger breasted girls look the most natural, that being said Josy's look the most natural

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Josy's look perfect to me, Maya's always looked fake, Bella's look great but not more natural, Jill and Sage of the bigger breasted girls look the most natural, that being said Josy's look the most natural
now what if Josy got so insecure she got big fake DD's :) be kind of funny to see ngl but ruin her appearance.

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes