EatYourVegetables

Formerly 'BroccoliFan'
May 31, 2024
this is why I replay this once every 6 months - 1 year depending on what I feel. As with enough time passing I can replay it without the ctrl button. Tho I tend to always go the Sage path after my first time playing the paths haha
Yeah I do a path every couple months but 4 out of 5 times not matter who I'm following, I end up on the roof with Quinn and it becomes and Others path

Reactions: KАRАMBA

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Yeah I do a path every couple months but 4 out of 5 times not matter who I'm following, I end up on the roof with Quinn and it becomes and Others path
I tried coming up with a little spreadsheet to make sure I pick the appropriate major choices for my current path and its required affinity, plus stuff like who to stay with in Episode 4. It's a little clunky, but easy enough to comprehend.

The real problem is resisting the other girls, especially if they get hurt by your rejection. Like when Sage kicks you out in Episode 3, if you don't fool around with her after she and Chad argue.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
Being a DIK [v0.8.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 18.60 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 4.41 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN -

Original Mac Size: 18.56 GB
Compressed Mac Size: 4.38 GB
- - - PIXELDRAIN

Edit: Updated to v0.8.2

More mirror For V0.8.0 (include MEGA) by Haremlover52. Thank for mirroring.

Very big thank to rpdl for supporting the Torrent!!

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
Compressed links are dead. Pls reupload

Znar26

Jul 8, 2024
Sorry but I'm not gay so I need a man to feel my chest but I love it when Josy does
Too bad Dawe will never know that feeling I on the other hand don't have that problem
Sorry, I had to do this, but this is the ultimate: "Sir, this is the KFC drive through, would you like to place an order?" :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,541 Votes