JohnSmith7

Aug 31, 2016
3 months for that, most of the new content is shit side characters too. Love seeing yall defend this. Just because he has some of the best renders in a game at the moment, doesnt mean everything he makes is touched by God.

Reactions: OurTimeNow

noirzesqueszn

Jun 25, 2018
3 months for that, most of the new content is shit side characters too. Love seeing yall defend this. Just because he has some of the best renders in a game at the moment, doesnt mean everything he makes is touched by God.
Yeah, I kinda agree with you If the first 2 episodes are 10/10, 3rd episode is a 8/10 at best.

Reactions: OurTimeNow
D

Deleted member 1532217

everybody has their own opinion

Reactions: JohnSmith7

nobrumski

Donor
May 27, 2019
Hate the new brawler and it hates my keyboard. It never picks up the second keystroke. I even bought an extra dex point and have 3 points in it. I still can't get a single hit in. I hit the first key and I am getting hit.

Guess I will check back on 0.4.0. Hopefully there is an improved brawler then.

I am starting to wonder if the clock starts ticking before I see the combo. It would be the only explanation of how I can't get three button presses off in easy mode in time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snapout

JohnEffinDoe

Jun 11, 2017
Im just lost for words right now....it's almost illegal how real the renders look, i feel like i'm peeking into someones life which i shouldn't. The writing is top notch and renders are out of the world and every damn girl is breathtaking especially Jill and Bella. What can i say this game is too damn perfect

trynd

Sep 17, 2017
This game surpassed Milfy City now with this update. Maybe the next MC update will change my mind though.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes