M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
My impressions of the new update. !!!WARNING!!! - Subjective opinions follow, proceed with caution.

Sage!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jill!

Maya!

Josy!

Isabella!

Quinn/Riona!

General stuff!

Maya by this point is like TJB: the fabric of space-time prevents anything to go right if you pursue her. Some will be wise and stay the hell away, others will be drawn precisily because of it.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Everyone complaining about Maya, she did warn you about that and she tried multiple times to come clean about the whole thing. But someone always interrupted her

papragu

Jul 17, 2017
Well at least Josy never walked in on that part :LOL: damn I wish we could have the new update now I really want to see the fallout from this triangle we seem to have.
I can already tell you, what do you think who will be in the threesome Maya has to do? ;)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
That's right I forgot she said that and yeah she is great it's just a shame some of her fans have felt the need to desert her
If she relents and decides to sleep with the MC with a threesome with Josy and makes it work, they will flock back again.

Reactions: Mormont

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Ok, my opinion:

I have no idea where this game is going. The quality is like 15/10 compared to all the other games here. The story is great. The pacing is great. But what I am really wondering, what kind of game is this?

I mean, it will not be a harem game. Cause of the creator and starting dialogue. And you can create real and sad stories when introducing new characters. I mean, you can only introduce x amount of sad stories with x character. I mean, not everyone is broken irl, mr creator. Mix in a character with a good life, a normal life and normal reactions, that would be a great. Will we end in a fire, or will there be a normal student romance end?

But yeah, really addictive this game. But really wondering how many sad stories will be introduced where the character has good or bad influence on. Or no influence/consequence, since its a pink game.
I must disagree my good sir (or ma'am), no one is normal and whole upon close inspection, so I'd bet every character will be broken in someway, albeit to different degrees.

As for the endgame, I suspect the theme of the story is self-control, so if you play on let-future-MC-deal-with-it mode your LI spontaneously combust, your penis turns yellow and falls off, you become Tybalt's buttler and Derek is later seen in the center of the McDonald's butt fries scandall.

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I downloaded a K-Lite codec pack, but it's still all blacked out? any other ideas?:)
You could also download and install those tools:

But if this also doesn't work, then your problem might be related to your GPU being too outdated.

Ok, i have question, how unlock this. I played on path dik on path chick (with mini-games and without) and nothing.

View attachment 374930
There is a vault on your smartphone, you need a code to unlock it.
Those are

1386 - during episode 1
4413 - during episode 2
3985 - during episode 3

mine shows no name variable, i scrolled through the entire thing
View attachment 374934
Well that is odd. The game should have a name variable and since you don't you can't change your name. Sorry.

Guys can anyone give me a save file where i can avoid wearing the stupid dildo hat.
Nobody will be able to help you because there are several situations in the game where you can pass on the hat to Derek and vice versa.
You need to be more specific.

Reactions: kalux

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
So any hints or theories why bella acted like that towards ep 3 finale, i mean started crying?

Glad to see alot of Jill this episode, reminds me of the chick from prison break

xvertion121

Sep 3, 2017
You could also download and install those tools:

But if this also doesn't work, then your problem might be related to your GPU being too outdated.

There is a vault on your smartphone, you need a code to unlock it.
Those are

1386 - during episode 1
4413 - during episode 2
3985 - during episode 3

Well that is odd. The game should have a name variable and since you don't you can't change your name. Sorry.

Nobody will be able to help you because there are several situations in the game where you can pass on the hat to Derek and vice versa.
You need to be more specific.
I do not want wear the helmet at first. The very first time.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes