Emir55555

Apr 10, 2018
This game is getting better and better. The best i played so far.
I also have some questions.
How much is happening in bed with Jill when you don´t where the helmet and how much more is happening with Maya when you get 100% instead of 50%.
I only played the DIK route so far cause as i see it, it has more content in it.
Should i start a new game with a CHICK or more balanced route ?
Because to see everything you have to do both routes.
I was wondering this as well, probably gonna try the chick route today or tomorrow. Will give you feedback of what we were missing out on. If someone else allready knows, pls enlight us.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
This game is getting better and better. The best i played so far.
I also have some questions.
How much is happening in bed with Jill when you don´t where the helmet and how much more is happening with Maya when you get 100% instead of 50%.
I only played the DIK route so far cause as i see it, it has more content in it.
Should i start a new game with a CHICK or more balanced route ?
Because to see everything you have to do both routes.
I don't know about the dick path because, I started as a dick in chapter one for the couple of sneak peek option, and then slowly turns to neutral, and eventually a little chick, but in chapter 3, You can Play wiht Maya boobs, and if Maya likes you, you can also finger her pussy

pictures :)
BeingADIK 2019-08-18 22-28-49-41.png
BeingADIK 2019-08-18 22-29-01-17.png
BeingADIK 2019-08-18 22-29-13-16.png
BeingADIK 2019-08-18 22-29-29-10.png

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
Are the sex scenes supposed to be blacked out? Or do I have to download a different version
The animations are encoded in VP8 in a WebM container. If your PC is old, try updating your supported codecs. Using K-Lite is the most obvious solution.

Reactions: kalux

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Is this a render? Didn‘t had this exact scene
it is a scene :)
after you ask Jill out for a date, you can visit Bella, or ignore her. If you visit her, you gonna kiss her in the library. but I assume if you are a dick you may not have this opinion, or if you dont have enough RP points with her , I dont know. so far I get everything, except the meaningless side sex scene with the whores :D.

- I have a path for dat too however :p. so i have those too XD

Reactions: kalux

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't know about the dick path because, I started as a dick in chapter one for the couple of sneak peek option, and then slowly turns to neutral, and eventually a little chick, but in chapter 3, You can Play wiht Maya boobs, and if Maya likes you, you can also finger her pussy
Well at least Josy never walked in on that part :LOL: damn I wish we could have the new update now I really want to see the fallout from this triangle we seem to have.

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
it is a scene :)
after you ask Jill out for a date, you can visit Bella, or ignore her. If you visit her, you gonna kiss her in the library. but I assume if you are a dick you may not have this opinion, or if you dont have enough RP points with her , I dont know. so far I get everything, except the meaningless side sex scene with the whores :D.

- I have a path for dat too however :p. so i have those too XD
I got a DIK and CHICK Path but my scenes are blacked out, but i know how to fix it now!^^ thanks anyways :)

kartoos111

Oct 1, 2016
Tried everything. Started all over again after deleting all the saves from everywhere. It still crashes. Attaching the log below and hoping that someone can make something out from it and provide a solution

sarge87

Apr 27, 2017
I did this in the console unless its not suppose to be done there. btw my name ain't alex just did it for the purpose of the test
Looks correct and if done properly your name variable should look like that:

BaDIK variable viewer.png

Check yours to see if it worked.

Cooling Prob

Mar 7, 2019
I guess there must be a way for you know who's house to be unlocked for a place to stay at the end of part three but.......HOW!!!???? :unsure:

Last edited:

kalux

Jun 4, 2019
The animations are encoded in VP8 in a WebM container. If your PC is old, try updating your supported codecs. Using K-Lite is the most obvious solution.
I downloaded a K-Lite codec pack, but it's still all blacked out? any other ideas?:)

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes