DirkNowitzki

Mar 7, 2019
I can't get the quinn & riona scene, anyone else with the same problem? I have accepted quins offer and used here services. According to the walkthrough that should unlock it.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
later Maya said she been in relationship with a girl, she just dont tell her name
You missing the point :)
Maya said : "When my father learned I HAD a Girlfriend". and M.C says : okay say no more I get it.
the key word is the HAD, She said: I had . not , I HAVE.

the important part is not her sexual orientation for the M.C . or her past relationship with whoever. but The Actual Relationship status at the moment, You even say this to Derak, : "Hey She is single, I single ".

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
And Quinn? Well what can I say: she even sank lower in my opionion about her, I just can't stand her. If DrPinkCake needs someone to die as a human sacrifice for his art and creativity, I gladly point in her direction. With both hands.
She was uncharacteristically not herself in this update it seems like the dumbed her down a bit which is a shame as she was an interesting antagonist in the previous parts

Jallo18

Feb 18, 2019
I am stuck in the bedroom of maya. I am not getting any arrows besides the one for the study table and one for the upper shelf. help pls

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Kenderlovag 09 maybe I'm a bit overgeneralizing. I mean especially Maya , lately she's already told it's girlfriend and always been with girl. I think it's too much that MC not sure that he can't trust her.
for you to :)
the important part is not her sexual orientation for the M.C . or her past relationship with whoever. but The Actual Relationship status at the moment, You even say this to Derak, : "Hey She is single, I'm single ".

her current relationship being Josy is just the ice of the cake lol

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Anyone picked on the fact that Quinn arrived as a second batch of freshmen ? It wouldn't be strange if not for the fact that B&R picked Derek in the first round of recruitment...
Wasn't she supposed to be smart and all that good thing a certain user wrote about her ?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
idk, i see it like unnecessary drama
because it is an unnecessary drama :D. but that's the story. The funny part is if you play it like the right way, then yeah basically your emotional Connection is the strongest one with Maya. that's why M.C feels that way, kind of betrayed

Reactions: Darg

Garen

May 6, 2017
A fantastic episode as always. Got a bit more content on Sage and Bella which is always welcome.
I didn't expect Bella to come on quite this soon though. I hope there's a bit more content there before anything more happens.
Hoping we see more from Envy.

Knew the episode had to be fantastic right from that great fight with Chad. Nice pick with the music and surprise attack.

Tsunami23

Jan 29, 2018
This game is getting better and better. The best i played so far.
I also have some questions.
How much is happening in bed with Jill when you don´t where the helmet and how much more is happening with Maya when you get 100% instead of 50%.
I only played the DIK route so far cause as i see it, it has more content in it.
Should i start a new game with a CHICK or more balanced route ?
Because to see everything you have to do both routes.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes