AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
The idea of the rock in the window is used when that person lives on the second floor, not when you can simply use your hand to knock.
She's trying to be romantic. MC threw a pebble at her window, so she does it as a nod to that. I know a lot of people hate Jill (or are annoyed of her) because she's naive, spoiled and inexperienced. Plus she looks like a Kardashian bitch. But you really can't accuse her of being dumb.

Reactions: ksuha and ffive

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
She's trying to be romantic. MC threw a pebble at her window, so she does it as a nod to that. I know a lot of people hate Jill (or are annoyed of her) because she's naive, spoiled and inexperienced. Plus she looks like a Kardashian bitch. But you really can't accuse her of being dumb.
Agreeing to Tybalt's blackmail without even considering asking the other people in the mansion what happened at the party and whether they'd back a Tybalt lawsuit is the definition of dumb.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Jill is dumb. Not because of this, but she is dumb :KEK:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
YEEEEET THE CHILD!

Jk, Nicole is great in my opinion.

Too bad money can't buy her sister back......
About Jill and the money, which, as she said, means nothing to her, because it is "just money." It's easy for her to talk about the value of money when she has everything. At the time, families like MCs barely have enough for food and basic medical care, and his house is blown out in the winter.
Simple observation, Jill live in a bubble.

Last edited:
Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes