gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
If only all girls handled rejection like that. :ROFLMAO:
I know right.
This is beyond presumptuous. There's absolutely no way this claim can be proved accurate until the VN is complete. Until then it's a coin toss at best.... unless you are the one that physically wrote the project outline and are responsible for producing pending story updates.

Bottom line: you don't know this for fact, yet. I'm certainly no Sally fan but there's still no reason to deflate the expectations of those fans until we know the actual facts, wouldn't you agree?
Oh look, it's the Loop Creator 3000! :HideThePain:

Also, don't take this thread seriously. 90% of this thread is people shooting the shit in between episodes.
But overall dragging a character through the game, to MAYBE wet MC's dick in Chapter 15 Epilogue is just silly.
I support for everyone to enjoy all the routes the game has, but at this late point, adding a route with her is just wasting time that can be focused on existing characters, routes and storylines. Zoey works only because she is the only canon GF Fuckface had, so she is re-inserted in the game for added drama.

Ofc, nothing I say is a stated fact, just a personal opinion.
One can agree or disagree with me ofc.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I kinda went off Becky after episode 9. :cry:

There are over 100 fucking characters in the game! :eek:

Almost 60 of them are girls. So yeah, there's definitely enough for 20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm actually not really a big fan of Sandy, just like her tats (particularly her black widow), and obviously her scene with Nicole and the mc. Her persona as the maneater is a bit of fun, but it's not particularly al that interesting, leaving her rather two-dimensional.
I myself like girls with tattoos, but facial tattoos seem strange to me, not a fan of this.
Sandy is also a little comedic, especially at the party:
Pink Rose Girl(don't remember who's say that): Who's on Sandy's watch today?
Lily: Let her traumatize some college boys.
Sandy: Grrrrrr....
Yeah, but it could be several girls appear in more than 1 week....
The total is still 20.
By the way, at this pace of work, 4 renders for each release, only 80 renders with clones are obtained.
This is not much and should rendered quickly, if not for one BUT.
All renders are in 4K. Who knows at what resolution are the standard static renders for the game?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
The only potential MFM content is may be You Fuck Elena , while J.B. secretly watching , and jerking off to it. :ROFLMAO:.
MMM when tho... MC/Chad/Troy route needs to happen. Cho-Choooo train when? :KEK:

FYI: That's the other dude, not me.
I'm just pulling your PP a bit, don't mind me :D I'm a fan actually, use your mods for some other games ;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
dalli_x how about it?
I have also thought about that with Nick. There is not only the external resemblance. Stephen is a suck-up, so is Nick. Stephen is not stupid, the same is true of Nick. They both have this rat thing. I don't know how to describe it.

But one thing is for sure and confirmed. Stephen has an ex and Jade has an ex. They were each long relationships. So one or the other child may still show up.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Darkwen

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
I'd much rather see him spend that time on finishing up chapter 10. I have done a gazillion runs already. I need more.....
Thats what I don't get, at first in typical DPC passive-aggressive manner dismisses the complains about wasted time and long development cycle, then takes actions to ensure its shorter by getting rid of the custom renders programs, indirectly admitting that those people he berated in his Q&A were right and then goes ahead and invents another way to waste time :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

He even threw around big stats, something like 10-15% faster without doing the custom renders. :HideThePain:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Thats what I don't get, at first in typical DPC passive-aggressive manner dismisses the complains about wasted time and long development cycle, then takes actions to ensure its shorter by getting rid of the custom renders programs, indirectly admitting that those people he berated in his Q&A were right and then goes ahead and invents another way to waste time :WaitWhat::WaitWhat:

He even threw around big stats, something like 10-15% faster without doing the custom renders. :HideThePain:
You don't get it, this is a celebration of the 5th Anniversary since he has Patreon. :LOL:
I'm kind of sure a bit , that the Clone serie is already rendered, and won't take much time, because he wanted this. There was no way in hell they would massively voted against it
credit where credit due, He if wants something He gonna do it it regardless of anyone. If anything He is very consistent of this. :LOL:

Oct 18, 2021
The total is still 20.
By the way, at this pace of work, 4 renders for each release, only 80 renders with clones are obtained.
This is not much and should rendered quickly, if not for one BUT.
All renders are in 4K. Who knows at what resolution are the standard static renders for the game?
That's a non-factor
DPC actually renders in 4K, he just then downscales the images to 1080p for the game itself, but he keeps the original 4K ones for different special renders because it's usually just a series of several renders (i.e. the clone series, custom renders, wallpapers, etc.)
Now, you wonder why he doesn't also leave the in-game renders in their original 4K resolution for the end product? Well, check the size difference between the latest Sally renders in both resolutions ;)
And now imagine the size of the game if all of those thousands of renders were in 4K and not Full HD :eek:

Reactions: ChipLecsap
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes