osculim

Aug 21, 2019
What a waste of time it is to have rendered this

Then there are people asking for FMM when DPC has to use something unreal like a clone in order to use it on a girl who has a boyfriend and we haven't seen that girl have a romantic moment with her own boyfriend in the game

0/1000
I'd much rather see him spend that time on finishing up chapter 10. I have done a gazillion runs already. I need more.....

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019

Then there are people asking for FMM when DPC has to use something unreal like a clone in order to use it on a girl who has a boyfriend and we haven't seen that girl have a romantic moment with her own boyfriend in the game

0/1000
Anything Sally related is a waste of time in general tho.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
shazba and that Hawke guy finna get their Becky fix :cautious:
I kinda went off Becky after episode 9. :cry:

Are there even 20 girls in the game?
  1. Josy
  2. Maya
  3. Isabella
  4. Jill
  5. Sage
  6. Quinn
  7. Riona
  8. Camila
  9. Jade
  10. Cathy
  11. Sarah
  12. Melanie
  13. Lily
  14. Nicole
  15. Zoey
  16. Mona
  17. Sally
  18. Nora
  19. Becky
  20. Heather
  21. Arieth
  22. The Madame
  23. Sandy
  24. Rose
  25. Brandy
  26. Tanya
  27. Bianca
  28. KRJ
  29. Gina
  30. Stephanie
  31. Tara
  32. Dany
  33. CHICK MC
There are over 100 fucking characters in the game! :eek:

Almost 60 of them are girls. So yeah, there's definitely enough for 20.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shazba will finally have Sandy got attention. Nobody even discusses her.

We'll see about that. Making these renders with LIs is a good way to probe the public for potential MFM content.
Not a big Sandy fan myself to wild of woman for even me. :D
For me Sandy is completely indifferent. Another character with gigantic boobs, which there are many, and her aggressive-dominant behavior is repulsive.
The threesome was good, but that's all about it.
To each his own. Sandy overall is nothing OMG as a model/character, but I liked the type during my single life. Often an amazing lay.
You never knew a real sexual drive till you met a nympho maneater.
I'm actually not really a big fan of Sandy, just like her tats (particularly her black widow), and obviously her scene with Nicole and the mc. Her persona as the maneater is a bit of fun, but it's not particularly al that interesting, leaving her rather two-dimensional.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

0/1000
Sally already has hardcore renders. Which I don't know why because girls were not suposed to show more on special renders than on the game, but oh well...

• Angry
Reactions: p22

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's what the poll was for, right? To test the waters. And that's why it's going to be clones. It's going to be all girls.
that was our assumption, but in theory it is only the theme chosen for the special renders

it could have been 'guards and robbers' and instead it's the clone wars

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Sally already has hardcore renders. Which I don't know why because girls were not suposed to show more on special renders than on the game, but oh well...
Because hopefully she won't get anything more in the game, so he threw them a bone to fap a bit so he can focus on actual SG's.

• Angry
Reactions: p22

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
that was our assumption, but in theory it is only the theme chosen for the special renders

it could have been 'guards and robbers' and instead it's the clone wars
I think he chose clones to counter any NTR allegations. And that's why I think he's going to do main girls too.

Because hopefully she won't get anything more in the game, so he threw them a bone to fap a bit so he can focus on actual SG's.
Sally has some story going on, cutting it now would be strange.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Do y ou have any specific examples? People were saying Chad and Dawe's "blackmail" was so long ago that it didn't make sense to have continue it now and it was cut content, but after seeing the camera in Derek's closet there's some indication that this plotline will resume soon.

well at least DPC didn't start to remaster old chapters :Kappa:
Don't give him ideas :KEK: . Some parts look dated compared to new episodes. If anything I hope he does it after the game is finished.

• Haha
Reactions: SolarWindCatcher

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Only the main LIs had that restriction. It's open season on all the other other girls.

As a character she's void of anything interesting. Like you said, tats are nice, nothing more.
Maneater vibes are fun, but wasted on her in my opinion. If she was deleted from the game, nobody would notice, that's how irrelevant she is.
She is what I call fetish fodder, side character wise.
Mind you, she does handle being let down rather well:

mc: "I'm sort of in a relationship right now."​
Sandy: "Cool! Bring her with you."​
mc: "I don't think that is the best idea."​
Sandy: "What are you trying to say, lamb chop?"​
mc: "I can't be your lamb chop anymore, Sandy. I'm sorry..."​
Sandy: "Not at all? Like, not even at the club?"​
mc: "Exactly. Not even at the club."​
Sandy: "Oh!? Damn!"​
Sandy: "Who am I gonna do tonight?"​

If only all girls handled rejection like that. :ROFLMAO:

Cutting/burning storylines is not something DPC is a stranger to.
Is he? I don't remember anything like that. But maybe it's too soon to know what is dropped for now.
Do y ou have any specific examples? People were saying Chad and Dawe's "blackmail" was so long ago that it didn't make sense to have continue it now and it was cut content, but after seeing the camera in Derek's closet there's some indication that this plotline will resume soon.
I'm pretty sure TGL was alluding to the house burning and killing a main girl in Acting Lessons. It wasn't really cutting and burning a storyline in the sense of a broken story line, more of a literal burning! :eek:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I'm pretty sure TGL was alluding to the house burning and killing a main girl in Acting Lessons. It wasn't really cutting and burning a storyline in the sense of a broken story line, more of a literal burning! :eek:
If that's what he meant I've always considered that AL was built around that moment. That being the big moment of the game and then creating everything else leading to that. It would be the opposite of dropping plotlines.

Reactions: shazba

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Anything Sally related is a waste of time in general tho.
This is beyond presumptuous. There's absolutely no way this claim can be proved accurate until the VN is complete. Until then it's a coin toss at best.... unless you are the one that physically wrote the project outline and are responsible for producing pending story updates.

Bottom line: you don't know this for fact, yet. I'm certainly no Sally fan but there's still no reason to deflate the expectations of those fans until we know the actual facts, wouldn't you agree?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes