Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
shazba and that Hawke guy finna get their Becky fix :cautious:
Shazba will finally have Sandy got attention. Nobody even discusses her.
it's not that you struggle to get to 20 with sidegirls, I have a hard time imagining DPC making it with LIs, except if they suddenly became SFW...
We'll see about that. Making these renders with LIs is a good way to probe the public for potential MFM content.

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
plot twist. Leon and Jamie hate fuck Dany in a devil's threesome and Jamie loves the hate fucking. so they continue to hate fuck that annoying bitch for the rest of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: Neyragrat tsaL

mightybored

Jul 5, 2021
Dany unleashing her inner sub/bottom would be hilarious. Super uptight feminist that wants to be called degrading names during hatesex in bed.

Reactions: Bloker997

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Shazba will finally have Sandy got attention. Nobody even discusses her.

We'll see about that. Making these renders with LIs is a good way to probe the public for potential MFM content.
the only MFM that seems plausible to me is the one with Elena and John Boy, maybe with Tommy and some girl from the Pink Rose (or Heather?)...

this doesn't seem like such a rich road of possibilities

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
I'm always Right dude, even when I'm wrong which is rare:p :ROFLMAO:.

There 3 time when I was "wrong"

1,- Back in the days, my debate with Holly B, about Jill being Virgin. I was right, up until it was revealed in episode 7 that she is Virgin. But We all know originally she was not, DPC just catered to the Jill simps, who started to freak out by the possibility that Rusty might have Fucked her, so he changed that. - so in short I was Right:p

2, - The famous "anal preview picture from episode 8" - Which I assumed it was Josy, but it was not. However, We all know it was Her, DPC just changed that to Fuck with me, - so Yet again I was Right.:ROFLMAO:

3, - And When I assumed that the conversation between MC and Sage, when he bitching about that he doesn't want to be a Rebound Guy, happend in every path. Turn out it's only happens on the Fuck Buddy path. But since the Fuck Buddy path is the canon path and the only path anyway, I was yet again Right. :ROFLMAO:

See? I'm Always Right. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
You forgot VHS vs Betamax you were wrong on that. :p

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'm always Right dude, even when I'm wrong which is rare:p :ROFLMAO:.

There 3 time when I was "wrong"

1,- Back in the days, my debate with Holly B, about Jill being Virgin. I was right, up until it was revealed in episode 7 that she is Virgin. But We all know originally she was not, DPC just catered to the Jill simps, who started to freak out by the possibility that Rusty might have Fucked her, so he changed that. - so in short I was Right:p

2, - The famous "anal preview picture from episode 8" - Which I assumed it was Josy, but it was not. However, We all know it was Her, DPC just changed that to Fuck with me, - so Yet again I was Right.:ROFLMAO:

3, - And When I assumed that the conversation between MC and Sage, when he bitching about that he doesn't want to be a Rebound Guy, happend in every path. Turn out it's only happens on the Fuck Buddy path. But since the Fuck Buddy path is the canon path and the only path anyway, I was yet again Right. :ROFLMAO:

See? I'm Always Right. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
fire-fly-uh.gif

maybe

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
This is true, should be on the list.
DiK-Zoey already road MC's dad. There will be a flashback. :p
Keep it in the family.
and her aggressive-dominant behavior is repulsive
To each his own. Sandy overall is nothing OMG as a model/character, but I liked the type during my single life. Often an amazing lay.
You never knew a real sexual drive till you met a nympho maneater.
We know deep down, Quinn wants a proper boyfriend. Not a manwhore. :p
ShE cRaVeS tHe ChiIcK Mc

znar25

Apr 25, 2021
What's weird about the cock block, though, is that Maya says shortly after that she has a boyfriend and the MC sees Nick in the college hallway right after that. He just doesn't know who it is yet.

This brings me to the following thought. It has been suggested several times so Nick is gay. We know so that Vinny and Nick are friends. But now in EP9 we see Vinny with a beard that he didn't have in the flashbacks of him. I'm sure you can imagine where my mind went.:unsure:
At the MC surprise birthday party. Nick mentions he got Areith too. Not that that means anything either way but just an interesting factoid.

frostpaw

Jan 11, 2018
Was it already discussed, that Nick kinda looks like Burke?
Maybe Nick is a the bastard son of Burke, he had before he got together with Jade. So to keep the other womans mouth shut, Burke needs to provide his whole education on top of alimony.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
To each his own. Sandy overall is nothing OMG as a model/character, but I liked the type during my single life. Often an amazing lay.
You never knew a real sexual drive till you met a nympho maneater.
Enjoyed being a lamb chop?:D

the only MFM that seems plausible to me is the one with Elena and John Boy, maybe with Tommy and some girl from the Pink Rose (or Heather?)...

this doesn't seem like such a rich road of possibilities
First of all I'm looking at Elena/John Boy, also maybe some of the DIKs and SGs who don't have a serious potential route like Sarah, Mel, Cammy.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020

It's time to start distributing the Patron reward.
You can look forward to 5 weeks of these renders with four girls per week.
Most of you have seen one of Sally's images from the survey, but here she is again with another render. Enjoy the series!
4k and FullHD versions are attached to the post.

View attachment 2481439 View attachment 2481440 View attachment 2481441 View attachment 2481442
What a waste of time it is to have rendered this

Then there are people asking for FMM when DPC has to use something unreal like a clone in order to use it on a girl who has a boyfriend and we haven't seen that girl have a romantic moment with her own boyfriend in the game

0/1000

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes