Bloker997

Aug 20, 2022
She offered her restaurant to MC and still preceded to do all the broccoli shit with him, but not succeeding at her challenge in E9 is going to be a hard cut off, and also going after Josy, or making out with Rio on the couch is probably also going to end up in a hard cutoff.
But she sleeps with mc even after he admit, he was fucking around, so i dont think it will matter in the future.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Made possible with your Tybalt asset ;)

Shitposting is no longer needed in BaDIK, no one can dunk on characters like DPC can with his writing and cLiFfHaNgErS & pL0t TwIsTs.

And I said a while back that I won't shitpost again(I actually regret the Mayaposting, it went too far). A meme here and there is all.
Only issue I don't care much for is how sensitive everyone is nowadays. Anything negative is labeled as shitposting, which is both funny and sad. I'll always share an honest opinion, don't care how someone labels me tbh.
Shitposting is on the sidelines for now until Ep. 10 comes out and we didn't find something cringe, but I think it will. Maded for fun ;)
I will only support it, I always write what I think, not limited to self-censorship. People are overprotective about their virtual girlfriends.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
But she sleeps with mc even after he admit, he was fucking around, so i dont think it will matter in the future.
She sleeps with him because she likes him a lot. But as I see it, gaining her trust is one of the key elements of her path. Can you tell me what reason could she have to put her trust in the MC at some point if he isn't even capable of keeping his dick at check?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She sleeps with him because she likes him a lot. But as I see it, gaining her trust is one of the key elements of her path. Can you tell me what reason could she have to put her trust in the MC at some point if he isn't even capable of keeping his dick at check?
Yeah, that request is there for a reason, but she's down bad. Does her ignoring it now but having it matter down the line make much sense? Maybe it's a kind of "Quinn points", but...

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
If it's a saved variable it's always possible it can be used in the future, but it's also possible it's a one and out variable only related to the conversation at the end of ep 9.

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
Guys can anyone answer me to this question
I am not good with English and I don't understand much the dialogue
so is there any chance to see more scenes with Ashley
and more scenes with Heather?
What's your opinion?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Guys can anyone answer me to this question
I am not good with English and I don't understand much the dialogue
so is there any chance to see more scenes with Ashley
and more scenes with Heather?
What's your opinion?
Ashley is unlikely, I think the pussy licking in the sauna is all you'll get, she's going to end the game with Derek or Anthony.

Heather is very likely, the oral in ep 9 won't be enough to satisfy her need to get back at Tommy.

Brocoli_Enjoyer

Mar 19, 2023
Probably a stupid question, but it probably doesn't hurt to ask. There's no harem tag, does that mean it's a monogamy game, they just forgot to add it to the game and it's harem, both or what?

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
I know there had been a lot of negative for the last chapter but I actually liked it? As a year long development it sucks, but as a special it works awesome. It is so full of cute moments.

Also, I warmed up to Zoey. She really had those heart-warming moments there.

Idk, I felt good after playing through the chapter. That's all I have to say.

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
Probably a stupid question, but it probably doesn't hurt to ask. There's no harem tag, does that mean it's a monogamy game, they just forgot to add it to the game and it's harem, both or what?
The game eventually asks you to pick one of primary LIs, or settle on casual hooking up with other girls in the game, if that's more of your thing. So the lack of harem tag is intentional and (generally) accurate.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I know there had been a lot of negative for the last chapter but I actually liked it? As a year long development it sucks, but as a special it works awesome. It is so full of cute moments.

Also, I warmed up to Zoey. She really had those heart-warming moments there.

Idk, I felt good after playing through the chapter. That's all I have to say.
Most people's issues are with the waiting time and that it didn't advance much the story on certain storypoints, so the wait to have those explained is longer. Most don't have an issue with the update itself.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
The game eventually asks you to pick one of primary LIs, or settle on casual hooking up with other girls in the game, if that's more of your thing. So the lack of harem tag is intentional and (generally) accurate.
Even some of those casual hookups though seems like they can evolve to be more. Specifically Riona, Quinn, and Lily. Still don't know exactly where Zoey falls, but she's definitely up there.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes