The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
since Zoey already knows what mc has in his pants, pretty sure that she will be riding his dick again soon. and..if she ever sees Tyballs and his tiny pee pee, she will laugh her ass off and make lots of jokes..like all of us here..except, i am actually amazed that anyone on here like Tyballs at all..or maybe all the pro tyballs posts i see here are actually just making fun of him like the rest of us. #TyballsIsADesperateLoozer
seriously? wow. guess he/she/it must be a gold digger after Tyballs Daddy's money eh..

Layer 4.png

P.S. I'm joking btw, no need to grab the pitchforks
shhh... you will summon the biggest Tyballs stan of them all, The Glorious LIME :LOL:
I've answered the summons, bask in the glory of the Supreme Being, Tyballs the Magnificent!
ty 4.png
ty 3.png
ty 2.png

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC never showed Josy's reaction when Maya opened the door. He just showed it was Josy in the last render of ep. 3, when they were already inside the dorm with Maya introducing Josy to MC and Josy looking at him shocked/down. But since didn't tell MC he will share a dorm with a meathead named Troy, i don't think they will tell Josy that her roommate will be a girl named Maya.
In the dialogue of that evening Maya expresses several times the shock of having seen her, Josy never. we don't know about Troy because Troy was a stranger to us, a name of no importance, but Josy reading Maya's name is different, why should it be a secret? if your name is written there, your roommate's name is also written there.
Both were ready to break up at that moment to stay with MC. In ep. 2, Josy was grounded without phone either for a fight with her dad and Monica or for they found her naked in their bedroom if MC decide sleep with her. Thanks to that she doesn't reply to Maya messages, which makes Maya think Josy is ghosting her and Maya start think in dive in her relationship with MC because, like she told to Derek, things seems way more easy with him. When Josy get her phone back she see Maya's message but doesn't reply because she said was one message more mean than another. That's why she call MC instead Maya to say she is going to B&R and want stay with him in his dorm. So Maya was ready to break up with Josy and stay with MC thinking Josy didn't want talk (and see) her anymore, and Josy was ready to break up with Maya to stay with MC too. But then comes the "plot twist" at the end of ep. 3 because whatever plans Josy had sure didn't include meet her girlfriend and the guy she has a crush in the same dorm right in her first night at B&R.
Yours is a correct reconstruction, but the situation of the two girls is different.
Maya is ready to start a story with MC because she thinks she'll never see Josy again, so it's normal that confronting her changes everything completely, and she's also the one who remains more moderate in her statements towards MC even afterwards.
Josy's situation is different, she knows that she will have to face Maya, that she will find her at BR, the choice she makes between Maya and MC is a conscious choice.

The "offcial" explanation about that is that they were affraid to confess they cheat on each other with MC. Yeah, i know DPC and his writting...
I think so too, but if the girls are afraid to confront about him, how is it conceivable that MC would do it for them when Josy gives him the clear signal that she does not want to talk about it in front of Maya?

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Giving y'all a trauma once a month is a sacred duty, and I skipped on it in February due to IRL shit.
Had to come in strong now :p

Anyway, did I miss something these days? No new previews since the Josy one?

Reactions: osculim

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
When on the Josy & Maya path during the Truth or Dare game, does anyone know what sorts of acts count as doing something sexual with another girl? Does it have to be full on sex, or do blowjobs, kissing, and lap dances also count?

I just did a quick run, and I'm pretty sure the only explicit acts I did with other girls was Envy's blowjob for the dick signature, and a few lap dances, but I still got the "only less than 10" outcome. Seems kinda BS lap dances might count.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2479170

You forgot about the Sage preview, but not Josy? How dare you :cautious:
I found the Josy one to be ugly(IMO), so it stayed in my head more.
Also, after doing the 80's Rock Sage request for Geralt From Rivia before the DPC one came out, tbh, I completely forgot about DPC's preview and when it was released xD

Looking forward to the Zoey one :D

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
When on the Josy & Maya path during the Truth or Dare game, does anyone know what sorts of acts count as doing something sexual with another girl? Does it have to be full on sex, or do blowjobs, kissing, and lap dances also count?

I just did a quick run, and I'm pretty sure the only explicit acts I did with other girls was Envy's blowjob for the dick signature, and a few lap dances, but I still got the "only less than 10" outcome. Seems kinda BS lap dances might count.
No sex stuff. I didn't even kiss people just to be sure. Stay away from the strippers. Im not sure if it counts but if you check later on where you get the pic from the strippers both maya and josy looses points. So I would assume strippers are out too. They are grinding on you that is sexual. Funny enough the whole quinn thing at the start of the game does not count towards that total. The total at the end does not make a huge difference in points per act but it drops fast. So for just zoey and maya and josy you get +3 one more girl and it drops by 2. I had one run with 19 acts that bagged me a -3 so if you went over 4 I would drink rather and grab the -2 instead of -3

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I found the Josy one to be ugly(IMO), so it stayed in my head more.
Also, after doing the 80's Rock Sage request for Geralt From Rivia before the DPC one came out, tbh, I completely forgot about DPC's preview and when it was released xD

Looking forward to the Zoey one :D
Personally I'm waiting for a full Sage preview (not a special render) and Zoey too.
Of the main girls, only Sage and Jill remained.
Side girls - only Lily and Nicole were shown, so he can show anyone and he won't have enough previews for everyone.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017

Code:
if ep1_lewd_camila_quinn or ep3_fuckedCamilaAndMona or ep5_fuckedCamila or ep7_camila_lewd or quinn_shop_spicy_lvl>0:
if ep3_fuckedRionaQuinn or ep4_quinn_lewd or ep1_lewd_camila_quinn or ep6_quinn_lewd:
if ep3_fuckedRionaQuinn or ep2_fuckHOT or ep5_fuckedRiona or ep7_riona_lewd or quinn_shop_japanese_lvl > 0:
if ep5_cathy_lewd:
if ep4_bella_lewd or ep5_bella_lewd:
if ep4_fuckedMelanie or ep2_fuckHOT or ep5_hot_lewd or ep8_melanie_lewd:
if ep7_becky_lewd:
if ep3_fuckedCamilaAndMona:
if ep2_fuckHOT or ep5_hot_lewd or ep6_sarah_lewd or ep8_sarah_lewd:
if ep8_sarah_lewd:
if ep3_envyLewd > 0 or ep6_envy_lewd or ep8_envy_lewd:
if ep6_nora_lewd:
if ep6_envy_lewd or ep8_sandy_lewd:
if ep4_lickedAshley:
if ep4_grindedLily or ep5_lily_lewd or ep7_lily_lewd or ep8_lily_lewd: