felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Honestly I don't think Josy knew it was Maya room she going to it was just the room she was given. Josy panic when she saw both Mc and Maya which is why she went to the bathroom and ask MC what are we going to do? Josy didn't runaway first Mc did and so Josy not knowing what to do went with plan b the safe plan Maya until MC comes around
Maya doesn't expect Josy to arrive, but Josy doesn't seem to be surprised, there and after, to find Maya standing in front of her, after all the room was assigned to her.

who runs away first is not even in question :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and after their meeting in the bathroom how could MC possibly stay? does it seem to you that to even the smallest extent the situation improves? everyone makes mistakes, it was MC who was not supposed to hit on Josy, as he knew she was busy...she certainly did not give him a reason to stay

Reactions: mindern

SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
I'm always Right dude, even when I'm wrong which is rare:p :ROFLMAO:.

There 3 time when I was "wrong"

1,- Back in the days, my debate with Holly B, about Jill being Virgin. I was right, up until it was revealed in episode 7 that she is Virgin. But We all know originally she was not, DPC just catered to the Jill simps, who started to freak out by the possibility that Rusty might have Fucked her, so he changed that. - so in short I was Right:p

2, - The famous "anal preview picture from episode 8" - Which I assumed it was Josy, but it was not. However, We all know it was Her, DPC just changed that to Fuck with me, - so Yet again I was Right.:ROFLMAO:

3, - And When I assumed that the conversation between MC and Sage, when he bitching about that he doesn't want to be a Rebound Guy, happend in every path. Turn out it's only happens on the Fuck Buddy path. But since the Fuck Buddy path is the canon path and the only path anyway, I was yet again Right. :ROFLMAO:

See? I'm Always Right. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
vizzini-princess.gif

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Maya doesn't expect Josy to arrive, but Josy doesn't seem to be surprised, there and after, to find Maya standing in front of her, after all the room was assigned to her.

who runs away first is not even in question :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

and after their meeting in the bathroom how could MC possibly stay? does it seem to you that to even the smallest extent the situation improves? everyone makes mistakes, it was MC who was not supposed to hit on Josy, as he knew she was busy...she certainly did not give him a reason to stay
To me Josy seem surprised or at least surprised that MC was there too, I still think Josy wanted to talk to both of them there is no reason not to think that. If Mc did act differently the ep 4 scene happens right then maybe it plays out the same way as in 4 or maybe there a chance for Josy and Maya to break up there and Josy choses to be with MC.

Tudor@79

Oct 1, 2018
I wish I could play this game on Android as well.
I found an earlier version for Chapter one and remainded me how fun this game was.
I wish each season could be played separatly so they could be played on Android.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I saw a similar one on here regarding seeing the Cathy Cluck, how can people get that far through the game without knowing how to access Rooster?
I can only imagine that they are too anxious to get to the next lewd scene.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I wish I could play this game on Android as well.
I found an earlier version for Chapter one and remainded me how fun this game was.
I wish each season could be played separatly so they could be played on Android.
Android version got cancelled cause people kept complaining to DPC on discord that they were spunkin' over their phones too often and too quickly

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
We can only hope. Who knows we might even have more than a foursome. Both Maya and Josy wouldn't mind having sage around. Now we just need to get Zoey involved and we are set
As long as DPC gives me a lewd scene with her, everything else is welcome

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes