Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Dalli thought exercise here:

I've noticed that you never get to read what Quinn is thinking, but you do get to read Josy's thoughts from time to time, I don't feel like doing a whole playthrough just to figure this out, so does anyone have a list or something of which characters who's thoughts you get to read and which characters you don't get to read the thoughts of.

I'm curious because it insinuates that there's something deeper going on that has to be hidden from the player for the time being, and I want to see if I can figure out which characters might be involved in it.
My guess is that it has to do with the whole differentiation between main girls and side girls. But I might be wrong about this.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Yeah I agree.

It's kind of bitchy ? Right , While playing one of the best Adult VN and not supporting dev financial. They always find something wrong and annoyed from.

Yes, We have to be critical of products we are enjoying and girv right criticism on weak points to make it better.

But they are like " I have click to much in this episode, the animations are unnecessary and DIK / Chick system is or choices system are shitty and on and on.

While they don't think In party episode, depending on paths, events and choices there will be too much to render So click and execute an event was one of the best option.

Obviously DCP loves the game so he made really good animations for the hyped episode.

I don't even want to go dik/Chick path and choies, impacts, events and necessity for MC character build up . . .

Like me I hate Jill and maya characters but i understand their necessity for game and how much important they are and why these characters are these way . So DCP can satisfy every player need.

While I speak ile about those character, doesn't mean I hate game but some people are just throwing shit on game.

Sometimes i think people are just really ungrateful
These are emotions. People are concerned about the speed of updates, and I understand them. Everyone was satisfied with mini-games, extra animations and other stuff until the development speed went beyond 6 months. People want to get the game quickly and not wait years to see the continuation of the story.
Long animations really take a very long time to render, one of the animations was processed for a month. I don't know how many computers he used on this case. So if DPC wants the game to stand out from the rest with these animations, then he should think about upgrading the hardware.
I don't belong to the "I hate DPC" gang like some here or the entire fandom on Reddit (Recently there has been a hysteria due to special clone series renders. :LOL: Lol this is ridiculous, a few dozen renders with clones will take a couple of days and these guys seem to live in a bubble, not knowing that all the big developers periodically release fan service.) But I allow myself criticism when I see it appropriate, there are things I don't like and they can be corrected.

As for Jill and Maya, I don't hate these characters, they are the least interesting for me as LI. And I don't like how DPC develops Jill's personality along her route, completely breaking her character, and Maya and bank debt storyline dragged on.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Dalli thought exercise here:

I've noticed that you never get to read what Quinn is thinking, but you do get to read Josy's thoughts from time to time, I don't feel like doing a whole playthrough just to figure this out, so does anyone have a list or something of which characters who's thoughts you get to read and which characters you don't get to read the thoughts of.

I'm curious because it insinuates that there's something deeper going on that has to be hidden from the player for the time being, and I want to see if I can figure out which characters might be involved in it.
we constantly hear Jill thinking, even Bella in her moments of crisis, and we heard Maya's thoughts on the night of the taser.

I don't remember any episodes only related to Sage (among the LIs), meant as thoughts explicitly messu in writing

Jan 31, 2023
My guess is that it has to do with the whole differentiation between main girls and side girls. But I might be wrong about this.
IIRC we see Jade's thoughts, Nora's thoughts, Camila's thoughts, Riona's thoughts, Sarah and Mel as well, but in no instance do we ever see Quinn's thoughts, I'm not sure about Lily but I don't think so.

We see Maya's thoughts, Josy's thoughts, Bella's thoughts, Jill's thoughts, I think also Sage's thoughts.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I really think the beard thing doesn't mean anything but for Chad, Troy and poor Sage . Josy and Maya was close to breaking up before Pete took Josy phone things where bad with them before we meet them. I could be wrong but when I play from the start it feels like Josy is willing to leave maya or at least thinking about it of course it isn't that easy but thats the feeling I get.
there is one aspect of their relationship that I do not understand: what were Josy's intentions once she arrived at BR?

if MC had her own room, when would she have spoken to Maya and to tell her what? "meet my new boyfriend"?

why doesn't she phone Maya but then still show up at her door? just because they assigned her that room? otherwise she would have ghosted her for a few more hours?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
there is one aspect of their relationship that I do not understand: what were Josy's intentions once she arrived at BR?

if MC had her own room, when would she have spoken to Maya and to tell her what? "meet my new boyfriend"?

why doesn't she phone Maya but then still show up at her door? just because they assigned her that room? otherwise she would have ghosted her for a few more hours?
I think Josy wanted to talk to Fuckface, tell him about Maya and then decide what to do, I personally think she would've chosen Fuckface over Maya if things went differently, being assigned to Maya's room meant it was a lot harder to break up with her.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

I believe Josy approached the MC, first and foremost, was to lay-low for awhile. Probably hook up and all that. At that time she very much thought her relationship with Maya was over.

Reactions: znar25

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Josy wanted to talk to Fuckface, tell him about Maya and then decide what to do, I personally think she would've chosen Fuckface over Maya if things went differently, being assigned to Maya's room meant it was a lot harder to break up with her.
on the phone Josy anticipates that she wants to talk to him, but I don't see what

ok, she would talk to him about Maya, but to tell him what? that she's her ex? because you can't go "sleep" in MC's bed at BR to end it, or at any rate to suspend the story with him and then go and clear it up with Maya.
doesn't make sense

"fortunately" everything is resolved by the twist and MC running away, otherwise, in my opinion, everything would have inevitably ended that night, each of their relationships would have ended badly

Reactions: SomboSteel

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe Josy approached the MC, first and foremost, was to lay-low for awhile. Probably hook up and all that. At that time she very much thought her relationship with Maya was over.
this is probably true, but it only applies before, until Josy is accepted at BR, at which point it was either Maya or MC, she would have to choose. and it is not clear to me what she was thinking of doing

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
IIRC we see Jade's thoughts, Nora's thoughts, Camila's thoughts, Riona's thoughts, Sarah and Mel as well, but in no instance do we ever see Quinn's thoughts, I'm not sure about Lily but I don't think so.

We see Maya's thoughts, Josy's thoughts, Bella's thoughts, Jill's thoughts, I think also Sage's thoughts.
I honestly can't remember. But if your memory serves you well, then my whole point is wrong, which would raise the question again: why do we never get to see what is there in these girls' minds? Then I would say that there may be instances when reading their thoughts would reveal too much information. And in some other moments, we really don't need to read what they are thinking because their body language or their facial expressions already say everything we need to know.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020

Josy would have made things clear with fuckface about her relationship and dump Maya for him. It becomes abit harder when she find out that Fuckface and Maya is actually friends. Even more difficult when she had to choose since Josy can't risk losing both of them. I am pretty sure Josy knows that her relationship with Maya is toxic but she doesn't leave her probably because she cares and maybe love her. Josy made it clear multiple times in the game if you are not in trouple routes that she likes you and would have choose you.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy would have made things clear with fuckface about her relationship and dump Maya for him. It becomes abit harder when she find out that Fuckface and Maya is actually friends. Even more difficult when she had to choose since Josy can't risk losing both of them. I am pretty sure Josy knows that her relationship with Maya is toxic but she doesn't leave her probably because she cares and maybe love her. Josy made it clear multiple times in the game if you are not in trouple routes that she likes you and would have choose you.
if that is in any way Josy's plan, she abandons it practically immediately, she lets herself be completely carried away by events. already when they are in the bathroom she completely doubts the story with MC, she doesn't talk about their relationship anymore, her concern immediately becomes that MC doesn't make Maya pay for the end of their story. in Josy's head it's all over already.

it's this total and sudden surrender afterwards that doesn't make me understand what she would have done if things had gone differently (and not in the extreme sense 'without Maya' but just with a room to spare)

Reactions: Lovetities

c.mork

Nov 3, 2022

Clearly it means Quinn isn't thinking.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I think Josy plan was to tell both Mc and Maya what was going on and she would had pick Mc over Maya had he not walk off. But everything went to hell in a handbastket when MC acted like a little bitch and plus mc being roommates with maya makes it even crazier

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Josy plan was to tell both Mc and Maya what was going on and she would had pick Mc over Maya had he not walk off. But everything went to hell in a handbastket when MC acted like a little bitch and plus mc being roommates with maya makes it even crazier
actually the first to run away is Josy (a detail that always escapes), so the plan to talk to both of them, which was easier for her than for MC anyway, was immediately blown for her too

MC's escape serves narratively at least to save the relationship between the two girls

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
actually the first to run away is Josy (a detail that always escapes), so the plan to talk to both of them, which was easier for her than for MC anyway, was immediately blown for her too

MC's escape serves narratively at least to save the relationship between the two girls
I think it was the fact she was assigned to Maya's room that caused her to run away, that wasn't in her plan at all. She planned to confess to Fuckface that she didn't have a boyfriend but a girlfriend, and that she was at the college. Then let him decide if he was willing to accept the drama of being a relationship-wrecker and start something with Josy with knowing the full truth. Josy did say that Maya was what she wanted to talk to Fuckface about but she never got a chance because Maya was there as soon as she opened the door.

Reactions: dalli_x

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Honestly I don't think Josy knew it was Maya room she going to it was just the room she was given. Josy panic when she saw both Mc and Maya which is why she went to the bathroom and ask MC what are we going to do? Josy didn't runaway first Mc did and so Josy not knowing what to do went with plan b the safe plan Maya until MC comes around

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
if that is in any way Josy's plan, she abandons it practically immediately, she lets herself be completely carried away by events. already when they are in the bathroom she completely doubts the story with MC, she doesn't talk about their relationship anymore, her concern immediately becomes that MC doesn't make Maya pay for the end of their story. in Josy's head it's all over already.

it's this total and sudden surrender afterwards that doesn't make me understand what she would have done if things had gone differently (and not in the extreme sense 'without Maya' but just with a room to spare)
Well not surprising that she abandon that plan immediately. Considering this is the same girl who had a crush on fuckface but never tried anything because of Maya until fuckface made the first move.

All I can say is Josy and Maya current relationship is toxic and is not clearly working cause of Maya tuitions storyline and Josy doesn't like to hide her relationship from everybody.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes