OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Could someone be so kind to tell me the specific instructions to open the game on a Mac?
Can't seem to get the permissions right in terminal since it doesn't let me open the game. Forever grateful.

Well there's a name I haven't seen in a while. I can't help you with your problem, but welcome back nonetheless.

no one will believe me, but i'll say it anyway:
Episode 10 - June 2023
Episode 11 - December 2023

Don't worry there, John. I believe you.

Derek laugh 1.png

and hopefully this time he doesn't have a 1 minute long animated sequence of the preps walking toward the Dik mansion, and other stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Hey. If it wasn't for superfluous animations like that, we wouldn't get to see these boobs bounce (slowed down for science):

Horror bounce.gif

I sadly haven't had as much opportunity to hang out here as I have on Discord (my company's firewall doesn't block it). But here. Have a greenscreen I posted there.

I came across this:

Rio GS1.jpg

So I had to use it for this:

Rio GS2.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
It is not quite that simple. What you write is read up. But Josy mentions in EP4 so she doesn't want to lose Maya and from EP5 Josy says to MC several times so she didn't want to lose them both. So I'm thinking so that while Josy didn't tell Maya about coming to B&R, she probably would have secretly met with Maya.

In EP6 Josy suggests Maya so she could be in the first threesome so Maya would feel more comfortable. Maya referred to this as game. In EP9 at the drinking game, Maya said so that wouldn't be wild in itself, but it would be for her. Ergo, in drinking game, Maya was not quite so sure about a threesome yet. I think that up to this point Josy and Maya were competing for the MC's favor, with the goal that one of the two would become the MC's girlfriend, so that Patrick would be calmed down and Josy and Maya could continue to meet. But with the consent of the MC.

Only after the sex in EP9 Maya noticed, so that the sex was super and that it was because of it, so that it was with both. This is important because it means that Josy, Maya and the MC are equally involved in the three-way relationship.
Josy does say several times she doesn't want to lose them both but it does matter that she told MC not Maya she was coming to B&R. Josy ask MC what are going to do in the bathroom after she shows up I believe Josy would had been fully ready to drop Maya had Mc not acted the way he did keep in mind Maya said they was close to breaking up there's a reason for that and not just Maya's father. We see that on the relationship path and friend path "things are better but they just doesn't get good" we hear that in ep 8 after the girls say in mc room and in ep 9 at the party. Josy needs to feel safe and has a real fear of being alone she loves both but doesn't want to end up alone pre storming in ep 3 (I think it ep3) off Josy would had left Maya for MC Post ep 3 strom off she pick Maya if your a dick and if not Josy wants both of you. Josy wants to know your fully committed to her in EP9 she fully in love with mc and knows mc is committed the question going forward is it to both girls or one of them over the other

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
:unsure: I don't know dude, I think this is a pretty significant difference, don't you think?:LOL:
View attachment 2475873
View attachment 2475875
View attachment 2475876
She even kissing MC.:LOL:
View attachment 2475882
and the goodby is also a hug
View attachment 2475884

also you have extended knowledge and interaction with her BF,
View attachment 2475901
View attachment 2475887
View attachment 2475890
Every Evidence point toward, of what I'm saying that this whole Bianca thing is a Jill path exclusive thing.
an MC who is not on Jill path, literally don't give a fuck about any of these thing, He just say "don't fuck on Rusty's bed. ":LOL:

But I rest my case.:ROFLMAO:
I have to agree with you. If you play the Jill path and end up as a massive dik and get rejected at the end then at the party since MC knows those two now instead of saying "don't fuck on rusty's bed" he says something different. If memory serves something like "fuck it not my problem" So I don't think he will care if you are not Jill's path after.

Reactions: John Ness

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Well, then you don't know DPC :LOL:.
But Seriously you literally don't have interaction with Bianca if you are not on Jill path , hell you don't even have interaction with Jill beside say hello to her :LOL: . Oh Bianca say MC is hot, big deal , every girl think that:LOL:.
You forget that Bianca but also says to Jill that woman wants to be single again with some guys and a little later Bianca is looking for her Matty together with Jill. What if they found Matty in the arms of Olivia? What if Bianca or Jill introduce the MC to Matty as Bianca's husband at another party? The MC might catch Matty and Olivia in flagrante delicto.

With a simple hello, the little stone has been set rolling and can become an avalanche, even without the MC being on Jill Branch.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021

View attachment 2474340

This week I put in equal hours on writing and posing static renders. I worked on Rooster, wrote a few clucks and made the art for them. I wrapped up a free-roam event and continued to pose normal story scenes, which I will continue to work on next week. I'm feeling very inspired by the scenes I'm currently creating.

I still have 40+ animations in the render queue and my PCs are chugging away. Animations from two lewd scenes that are currently rendering have a fairly slow render speed compared to my standard. But the remaining animations for those lewd scenes are few and I expect the render speed to increase afterward.

I will breach 2000 posed static renders today, which is always a nice feeling.

You can look forward to the start of the clone series next week. The weeks following will be full of this special series, too. I look forward to sharing this art with you to celebrate my upcoming 5th anniversary here on Patreon. I'll try to post 3-4 girls from this series per week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
yay new numbers... 2000 renders now. Hm... dont know, but i get a feeling if the episode will get more than 3500 renders (and DPC already hinted that it will maybe 4000) we are maybe roughly halfway through now, with good will. Late July is still a good guess i think. June is out of the window though, which is not good, cause i hoped that DPC will be able to deliver an episode in 6 months again... Well, thats not gonna happen.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Josy does say several times she doesn't want to lose them both but it does matter that she told MC not Maya she was coming to B&R. Josy ask MC what are going to do in the bathroom after she shows up I believe Josy would had been fully ready to drop Maya had Mc not acted the way he did keep in mind Maya said they was close to breaking up there's a reason for that and not just Maya's father. We see that on the relationship path and friend path "things are better but they just doesn't get good" we hear that in ep 8 after the girls say in mc room and in ep 9 at the party. Josy needs to feel safe and has a real fear of being alone she loves both but doesn't want to end up alone pre storming in ep 3 (I think it ep3) off Josy would had left Maya for MC Post ep 3 strom off she pick Maya if your a dick and if not Josy wants both of you. Josy wants to know your fully committed to her in EP9 she fully in love with mc and knows mc is committed the question going forward is it to both girls or one of them over the other
No, I don't think so Josy would have dropped Maya. Josy also said to the MC in the bathroom that maybe it was a mistake and that she makes mistakes. Then the MC called himself a mistake and was pissed.

Yes Maya said in EP3 so they were about to break up but were not broken up. But why? Josy couldn't text Maya back for a week because Pete took her phone away. Maya thought so Josy ghosted her. Kind of reminds me of the interlude and Zoey and the MC situation. But the difference is so it was much longer than a week with Zoey and the MC where Zoey didn't answer the MC.

Strange. In EP8 with me it says so things are better but that they need to keep working on it or something like that. With me, Josy feels safe having sex for the first time in EP7 with the MC. She even said it to the MC.

Also, one thing should not be ignored. In EP8, the MC can tell Josy so he got Chad and Troy. This is how we find out what a beard is. Well Chad is gay or BI and used Sage as a beard. Maya doesn't know what she is yet and is experimenting with the MC. Josy is BI. What if the MC secretly became the beard for Josy and/or Maya? Josy said to MC so she hopes Chad is at least Bi because otherwise he would have just used Sage. I think so that could happen on Josy and Maya's boyfriend path with the MC.

The drinking game is probably deciding if there will be a breakup between Josy and Maya. In EP8, JB mentions so he thinks the MC is a player. Indeed, the questions are strange, but there is a way through this maze. If the questions are too provocative, they will lead to separation.

Deadlymunich

Mar 16, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Heyy man.. really appreciate u making this.. one of my top games. Bless u man.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
No, I don't think so Josy would have dropped Maya. Josy also said to the MC in the bathroom that maybe it was a mistake and that she makes mistakes. Then the MC called himself a mistake and was pissed.

Yes Maya said in EP3 so they were about to break up but were not broken up. But why? Josy couldn't text Maya back for a week because Pete took her phone away. Maya thought so Josy ghosted her. Kind of reminds me of the interlude and Zoey and the MC situation. But the difference is so it was much longer than a week with Zoey and the MC where Zoey didn't answer the MC.

Strange. In EP8 with me it says so things are better but that they need to keep working on it or something like that. With me, Josy feels safe having sex for the first time in EP7 with the MC. She even said it to the MC.

Also, one thing should not be ignored. In EP8, the MC can tell Josy so he got Chad and Troy. This is how we find out what a beard is. Well Chad is gay or BI and used Sage as a beard. Maya doesn't know what she is yet and is experimenting with the MC. Josy is BI. What if the MC secretly became the beard for Josy and/or Maya? Josy said to MC so she hopes Chad is at least Bi because otherwise he would have just used Sage. I think so that could happen on Josy and Maya's boyfriend path with the MC.

The drinking game is probably deciding if there will be a breakup between Josy and Maya. In EP8, JB mentions so he thinks the MC is a player. Indeed, the questions are strange, but there is a way through this maze. If the questions are too provocative, they will lead to separation.
Think the main deciding factor for that breakup for maya especially I think is the question of how many woman you slept with. And its also a question she asked you twice. Right at the start of the game she asked you the same question. When it was already clear she is interested in you. I think that is pretty important to her. But yeah that is just a theory

ielzilla

Dec 12, 2021
i have done everything (change persistent file) but still crash on Season 3 when Jacob and Tommy talking. Can someone HELP ME

xummu

Mar 16, 2020
So a more technical question? Is there a way to extract a file and see a character's dialogue? For example I want to read some of Jill's dialogues for some very specific scenarios and they are pretty far into the game and I don't care to do a whole playthrough just for that.
On a similar note, can you extract a character's renders? Like all of them that are used in the game?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes