ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I agree that the Josy/Maya couple is likely to separate without Fuckface in the throuple, there's a lot of tension coming through that, although it will be interesting to see if friend Fuckface can help them stay together, and if he can how many players actually bother to do it.

I have recently suggested a way for Bianca to be available on others: An event at Jill's house is likely to happen on all paths (seems inevitable to be able to link Lynette picture to the Royces), Fuckface gets reintroduced to Bianca (this time with her fiance) and then Fuckface recognises the fiance as the guy he saw either in the Quinn broccoli scene or walked in on in ep 9 (or both) and sees them going into a bedroom together, unlike CHICK/Neutral Fuckface in a relationship with Bella or the throuple who decides that it's not his business in ep 9 when he realises Bianca is being cheated on, single DIK Fuckface will have the option to get involved and tell Bianca (especially if she flirts as hard with him again as she does in ep 9).
Josy and Maya will probably have many different outcomes, even if you part of their relationship. You probably will be able to keep it together, if you part of it, or chose one of them.

as for Bianca , She is not flirting with MC if you are not on Jill path. Yes she is cheated on, that is an universal thing, like when Chad breaking up with Sage. or Josy and Maya being in relationship etc. but there are mutually exclusive things just for specific paths. Like the Jill x Bella, if you on both path, and you pick Bella, Jill try to kiss you, and dont tear up the picture of MC , thats not happens in any other case, only if you play that specific way.

So yeah, events will play out regardless, but to be involved in it you will have to be in a specific path. and Bianca is one of it, I'm sure. :)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Josy and Maya will probably have many different outcomes, even if you part of their relationship. You probably will be able to keep it together, if you part of it, or chose one of them.

as for Bianca , She is not flirting with MC if you are not on Jill path. Yes she is cheated on, that is an universal thing, like when Chad breaking up with Sage. or Josy and Maya being in relationship etc. but there are mutually exclusive things just for specific paths. Like the Jill x Bella, if you on both path, and you pick Bella, Jill try to kiss you, and dont tear up the picture of MC , thats not happens in any other case, only if you play that specific way.

So yeah, events will play out regardless, but to be involved in it you will have to be in a specific path. and Bianca is one of it, I'm sure. :)
Yes she is, as long as you helped Jill on the concert. But that means potentially every path. Not as hard as on Jill's, but it happens.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020

She doesn't openly flirt as much with Fuckface in ep 9 if not on Jill route because their interaction is pretty short, however she still makes comments to Jill afterwards that show the player that Bianca is interested, even if Fuckface himself isn't aware at this point. I'm not convinced that DPC would hide a possible (however minor) LI in a path that requires cheating on the player's chosen LI.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She doesn't openly flirt as much with Fuckface in ep 9 if not on Jill route because their interaction is pretty short, however she still makes comments to Jill afterwards that show the player that Bianca is interested, even if Fuckface himself isn't aware at this point. I'm not convinced that DPC would hide a possible (however minor) LI in a path that requires cheating on the player's chosen LI.
Oh, I absolutely belive he could do that. Bianca sounds like a trap for Jill paths.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Well, then you don't know DPC :LOL:.
But Seriously you literally don't have interaction with Bianca if you are not on Jill path , hell you don't even have interaction with Jill beside say hello to her :LOL: . Oh Bianca say MC is hot, big deal , every girl think that:LOL:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: dalli_x

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Yes she is, as long as you helped Jill on the concert. But that means potentially every path. Not as hard as on Jill's, but it happens.
I literally, played the game, just right now, She just say He is Hot to Jill basically, that is far from flirting, considering what she does, when you are on Jill path.:LOL:
And I don't know what Happens, if you not helping Jill and MC not goes Viral. :LOL:
This is literally the only Interaction you have with Bianca, that is far from Flirting:LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-03-17 22-50-43-90.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-17 22-50-51-30.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-17 22-51-02-96.jpg
I think there is a slightly different conversation if Jill dump MC, She say something. If you don't want him, He is free for taking? or something ?!
But that is more for teasing jill. and that's it.
Bianca is there to cheat on Jill, and She gonna be Naive about it, and wont even realize it, until the end of the game, and you got some bad ending:LOL:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, then you don't know DPC :LOL:.
But Seriously you literally don't have interaction with Bianca if you are not on Jill path , hell you don't even have interaction with Jill beside say hello to her :LOL: . Oh Bianca say MC is hot, big deal , every girl think that:LOL:.
screenshot0011.png
screenshot0012.png
screenshot0013.png

EDIT: Ok, yeah. I saw you posted those. It's an interaction and she's clearly *very* interested. I don't know what more do you want. I mean, it looks like a very possible option for the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: znar25 and dalli_x

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
DPC has really pushed too hard on the issue of Bianca's cheating boyfriend, making us catch him even in Quinn's path, which by definition is the one that excludes itself from Jill's path

DPC is lazy, all this effort has a purpose

maybe it will only really be achievable by those who are in Jill's path, but everyone else will have to deal with it too

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
DPC has really pushed too hard on the issue of Bianca's cheating boyfriend, making us catch him even in Quinn's path, which by definition is the one that excludes itself from Jill's path
Being able to spot it on what's essentially Others path would make sense if Bianca is also going to be available for the Others MC. It doesn't show up if you are on path for other LIs, afaict.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019

DPC is lazy, all this effort has a purpose

maybe it will only really be achievable by those who are in Jill's path, but everyone else will have to deal with it too
My english is not god enough to explain this, but the way I see it, its like a light novel, like the Fate/Stay, has 3 different route, and the event play out the same way, but each it different and show a different side of the same story.
and that's How I see Badik, each routh will show a different side of the same story.
and I'm surprised that this is not obvious for some of you after 9 episode :LOL:.
so yeah, you will have a different experience with Bianca if you are on Jill path. and if not there is no Bianca's pussy for you :p:LOL:.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes