anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Holy hell! hahaha people asked for this?

I thought it was something for may 4th or something.
No-one asked for it as far as we know, it appears to be DPC's idea and he put it up for a vote on his patreon, but the choice appeared to be clone series or nothing, so the majority (over 80%) voted for the clone series.

Reactions: SomboSteel

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Holy hell! hahaha people asked for this?

I thought it was something for may 4th or something.
He made a poll and people voted in favour of it, but how many people really like it. And those who hate it hate it with passion.

No-one asked for it as far as we know, it appears to be DPC's idea and he put it up for a vote on his patreon, but the choice appeared to be clone series or nothing, so the majority (over 80%) voted for the clone series.
Some peope would like MFM stuff, but I'd rather have Elena stuff ingame.

Reactions: John Ness

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
No the term slut fits them too aswell as prostitutes. That is pretty clear. And no you don't always pay. They literally have a competition to see who can have you first during the dorm party. Mel jumps you in the shower. They are very thirsty for that Dick. Sarah cannot keep her hands of your dick when you are having lunch with Quinn and Sage
I can recall only one scene where you eat together with Quinn and Sage at the cafeteria. It is from the episode 6, and it happens the day after you try to comfort Sage after Chad ditches her. But I cannot remember Sarah being naughty at that time at the cafeteria, not when she had a totally wrecked up Sage sitting opposite to her.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I can recall only one scene where you eat together with Quinn and Sage at the cafeteria. It is from the episode 6, and it happens the day after you try to comfort Sage after Chad ditches her. But I cannot remember Sarah being naughty at that time at the cafeteria, not when she had a totally wrecked up Sage sitting opposite to her.
There's definitely a scene where Sarah plays with Fuckface in the cafeteria, I don't recall the specifics but I think it was quite soon after taking the special off Quinn's menu and the scene may be only happen by getting that Sarah scene at the party.

Reactions: Jumbi

Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
Clone or nothing huh? and people fell for it.

He made a poll and people voted in favour of it, but how many people really like it. And those who hate it hate it with passion.
I can see why.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

View attachment 2474340

This week I put in equal hours on writing and posing static renders. I worked on Rooster, wrote a few clucks and made the art for them. I wrapped up a free-roam event and continued to pose normal story scenes, which I will continue to work on next week. I'm feeling very inspired by the scenes I'm currently creating.

I still have 40+ animations in the render queue and my PCs are chugging away. Animations from two lewd scenes that are currently rendering have a fairly slow render speed compared to my standard. But the remaining animations for those lewd scenes are few and I expect the render speed to increase afterward.

I will breach 2000 posed static renders today, which is always a nice feeling.

You can look forward to the start of the clone series next week. The weeks following will be full of this special series, too. I look forward to sharing this art with you to celebrate my upcoming 5th anniversary here on Patreon. I'll try to post 3-4 girls from this series per week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
EP 9 came out 3 months ago maybe DPC can get back to a 6 or 7 month dev time. Things are going nicely right now chances are it will slow down at points but there reason to be hopeful

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
EP 9 came out 3 months ago maybe DPC can get back to a 6 or 7 month dev time. Things are going nicely right now chances are it will slow down at points but there reason to be hopeful
There really are only 3 ways this goes anyway: Either people whine about the updates being to small or they whine about them taking too long or both. :HideThePain:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Its exactly that scene. That is the magic of this game the subtle changes. There are two changes happening in that scene 1 Quinn pushing out the chair if you helped her. 2 sarah putting her hand on your dick if you banged her before.

Reactions: Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I love this contrast with Riona when you fuck her roughly in bed with dirty talking(dirty talking during sex it's a normal kink), dominate and use her like a slut, and in real life whight knighting her from a stalker. As a result, Riona says that "you are the first one who treated her well."
Same with Sage, you treat her well in life but in sex she's enjoying going wild.
Just if MC had not behaved like a snowflake at this moment and spoiled this great scene with talk about parents. Talking about parents...during sex. :HideThePain:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There's definitely a scene where Sarah plays with Fuckface in the cafeteria, I don't recall the specifics but I think it was quite soon after taking the special off Quinn's menu and the scene may be only happen by getting that Sarah scene at the party.
It only happens if you've just fucked Sarah after gender studies. It's just one frame:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you haven't slept around you don't get the STD scene afaik.
If you're on Jill's path, you see the STD test no matter what.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I love this contrast with Riona when you fuck her roughly in bed with dirty talking(dirty talking during sex it's a normal kink), dominate and use her like a slut, and in real life whight knighting her from a stalker. As a result, Riona says that "you are the first one who treated her well."
Same with Sage, you treat her well in life but in sex she's enjoying going wild.
Just if MC had not behaved like a snowflake at this moment and spoiled this great scene with talk about parents. Talking about parents...during sex. :HideThePain:
Well. Mentioning Sage mother during sex can be kinky :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Still better than the previous scene in which the thought of Tybalt gives him a momentary erectile dysfunction...

Last edited:

soprano31

Engaged Member
Nov 12, 2021
You know you are just her second best option, right? If you want a relationship with her, you are forced to bear Maya too. If not, she chooses her over you. You are just her second course, she prefers a lesbian. Josy fans are the closest to NTR fans in this game. Pathetic, if you ask me.
Maya ? :unsure:

I just had a good time with maya and derek,
double penetration with brother and sister,
what a wonderful family bond it is !!:love::love:

now it's josy's turn,
wait,i'll send a picture,
bye,bye :p:p

[ 1713075_Maya-010-A.jpg JosysRoosterMorningPost-001-B.jpg [

Last edited:

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You know you are just her second best option, right? If you want a relationship with her, you are forced to bear Maya too. If not, she chooses her over you. You are just her second course, she prefers a lesbian.
No. You clearly misunderstood what Josy explained Tremolo after the prep party in her room. Josy feeled like she hadn't any choice in that case and she made clear why she thinks that.
Josy fans are the closest to NTR fans in this game. Pathetic, if you ask me.
I've never understood the concept of NTR but using "NTR fans" as an insult ("pathetic") isn't what I call matured, if you ask me.

Reactions: hmorphone and p22
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes