TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Jill was the only high value woman for me before that stupid banana meme and her insecurity in sex. Ok, I can understand it the first time but the second... hell no. Dunno what DPC is thinking to make out of Jill but almost every girl in game is already a slut or close to it. And if that's the same route Jill is going then fuck DPC.
All main LI's have their own role to play. Bella is the Milf, Josy the girl next door, Maya the inexpirienced but curious virgin, Sage the everything goes experimenter and Jill is the naive and clueless princess.

So you can expect Jill's progression to fit her role to a tee, its gonna go painfully slow. DPC even gave us a roadmap on what he thinks is a somewhat normal yet for the sake of the game accelerated progression with Maya.

Step 1 - The Movie date, soft initiation but most importantly learning to let go.
Step 2 - The Dorm party, seduction, soft role play, expanding her expiriences, wanting to know how it feels to get creampied.
Step 3 - DIK party, aggressive initiation, risky location, basically plain telling the MC that she needs some dick.
Step 4 - DIK party 3-way, she's the one who suggests new positions, becomes anal-curious and deepthroats for the first time.

If you take that roughly as DPC's roadmap, Jill hasn't even arrived in the same galaxy yet, she's still struggeling with Step 1. So don't get your hopes up on Maya-like progress, on the bright side I dont ever see her going slut or even slutty, DPC will keep her true to her role.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Jill was the only high value woman for me before that stupid banana meme and her insecurity in sex. Ok, I can understand it the first time but the second... hell no. Dunno what DPC is thinking to make out of Jill but almost every girl in game is already a slut or close to it. And if that's the same route Jill is going then fuck DPC.
I'm a bit confused about your concern. You seem to complain that Jill is insecure in sex and continues to be even in the second/third sexual encounter with the MC. But then you seem to be concerned that DPC might take Jill down the same "slut or close to it" route that other girls in the game have taken. So what exactly are you hoping that Jill will do/want?

I have to disagree with the "slut" label for the main girls, by the way. The side girls are, most definitely, which bothers me not in the least. But the main girls are simply enjoying sex with the MC. It's not like they're looking elsewhere. Is this something you oppose?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
> Just a regular girls love sex and are not shy about it.

Oh no, how dare these sluts do that!

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Love this game. do the jill path a

Well there is no other description for Sarah and Mel. Those two are Sluts for sure.
Yeah, like the previous poster said. They are literally sex workers. I feel like the term 'slut' isn't even fitting in that case.

Regarding the LI's, what do some people here expect? No sex before marriage? Having sex with your girlfriend makes her automatically a slut? Some people really need to get out, touch some grass and get laid.

You know, women can have sex and even enjoy it too. Crazy! The term 'slut' is being used very loosely around here for young women who just experiment with and live out their sexuality. Nobody would call out a dude for having multiple sex partners or one-night stands. I know, crazy world we live in.

Oliver Wendell Homely

May 9, 2020
Kind of terrifying that the main ability the AI seems to have picked-up is to just lie and make shit up instead of admitting that it just doesn't know stuff or is at least unsure about it. :illuminati:
The way they're designed is to pull "information" from the internet. It doesn't have "common sense" to distinguish good info from bad, so it has to rely on volume, where it can. At any rate, hopefully future versions of this tech will make explicit which information is based on an abundance of authoritative sources, which information is based on questionable sources, and which information is based on nothing but speculation (or what Open AI and Microsoft are calling ChatGPT's "hallucinations").

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The way they're designed is to pull "information" from the internet. It doesn't have "common sense" to distinguish good info from bad, so it has to rely on volume, where it can. At any rate, hopefully future versions of this tech will make explicit which information is based on an abundance of authoritative sources, which information is based on questionable sources, and which information is based on nothing but speculation (or what Open AI and Microsoft are calling ChatGPT's "hallucinations").
So what you're saying is: It reads too much bs from the Quinn fanboys in this thread? :ROFLMAO:

But is probably also says a lot that an AI, that is supposed to collect information in the Internet actually collects more bs than information to a lot of topics.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
The only actual slut in the game is Arileth.
Some would probably call others like Sarah, Mel, Riona etc. a slut, but since they aren't in committed relationships they can just fuck around without actually hurting anyone. The "real" LIs are all faithful as far as we know, so why they are supposed to be sluts on any level is beyond me.

Reactions: p22

Envy*

Apr 10, 2022
They are prostitutes. Having sex for them is literally a job. That doesn't count as being a slut as in fucking for pleasure.
It depends on the context and nothing prevents them from enjoying it though, which we can see in the game.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
You know, women can have sex and even enjoy it too. Crazy! The term 'slut' is being used very loosely around here for young women who just experiment with and live out their sexuality. Nobody would call out a dude for having multiple sex partners or one-night stands. I know, crazy world we live in.
I think in the most countries, societies and cultures exists those double standards when it comes to women. A woman can't act the same as a man. But it's a problem of men not women and you shouldn't say this too loud because of some butthurts and they call you a feminist.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
They are prostitutes. Having sex for them is literally a job. That doesn't count as being a slut as in fucking for pleasure.
They are college students. The rest is...honestly I hope it will have some bearing on the story, because the whole "Quinn's restaurant" plot feels somewhat out of place compared to the rest of the story.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
Where are you all getting the Maya is a virgin from? I thought it was pretty clear she had been having sex with Josie. She thought she was confident she was a lesbian until she met chick / neutral Tremelo. Her "virginity" is her struggling with that changing aspect of her sexuality.

The whole point of the chick route isn't that Fuck Face is soft or a pushover, it's that he's more empathetic and caring. Maya hasn't met a man that she felt emotionally comfortable around, besides her brother, before meeting Tremelo.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Where are you all getting the Maya is a virgin from? I thought it was pretty clear she had been having sex with Josie. She thought she was confident she was a lesbian until she met chick / neutral Tremelo. Her "virginity" is her struggling with that changing aspect of her sexuality.

The whole point of the chick route isn't that Fuck Face is soft or a pushover, it's that he's more empathetic and caring. Maya hasn't met a man that she felt emotionally comfortable around, besides her brother, before meeting Tremelo.
Virgin as in no PIV. Which is the eternal question "if straight women lose their virginity with PIV when does a lesbian lose hers"? :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes