ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I hope it will be an option, but since DIK Jill path is locked by the game, I don't think we will be allowed to play like that.
Jill is probably the Biggest on purpose Trolling from DPC. :LOL: after episode 9, I believe he doing it on purpose.
She is gonna be so much better when you are not on her path, in every way. And Just like He said, he wanted to Troll the audience with the Sexy Bee costume, so they would feel they missing out, that's what going to happen for the rest of the game.:LOL:
You won't able to Fuck her unless you are on her path, but Her path, is gonna be cringe garbage, and totally not what the non jill path suggest.

Jill is the only one that even her special render set, paint a total different picture of her. :ROFLMAO:

There is gonna be 2 different Jill in the game, and the Better one won't be available, as a romance, that is the ultimate Trolling from DPC. :LOL:

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
It's likely that Fuckface will be invited to Jill's house on all routes (either as friend or lover) probably an event for Jill's campaign regarding her sister.

Even on Jill's route Fuckface doesn't recognise where he knows the house in Lynette's picture from, and obviously if he didn't go on that date then he doesn't have a chance to recognise it.

This will also be a chance for Fuckface to get close to Bianca on the "others" route as long as he walked in on her fiance in ep 9, or saw him in the Quinn broccoli scene. He'll see Bianca with her fiance when he enters and gets (re)introduced by Jill, Fuckface will then see the cheaters disappearing into another room and will have the option of telling Bianca and then being her shoulder to cry on and rebound guy.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Jill is probably the Biggest on purpose Trolling from DPC. :LOL: after episode 9, I believe he doing it on purpose.
She is gonna be so much better when you are not on her path, in every way. And Just like He said, he wanted to Troll the audience with the Sexy Bee costume, so they would feel they missing out, that's what going to happen for the rest of the game.:LOL:
You won't able to Fuck her unless you are on her path, but Her path, is gonna be cringe garbage, and totally not what the non jill path suggest.

Jill is the only one that even her special render set, paint a total different picture of her. :ROFLMAO:

There is gonna be 2 different Jill in the game, and the Better one won't be available, as a romance, that is the ultimate Trolling from DPC. :LOL:
Honestly I think DPC did Jill special render set in ep9 has a joke it was so bad, the Josy set was great. DPC is probably going to troll all the girls he already troll Josy with the mustache thing when buying costumes but that was funny

Reactions: SomboSteel

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, the picture of the mansion, Lynette's BFFs.
If Bianca is a childhood friend, she or her mom most prob knew MC's mom too.
DPC does write BaDIK like a Spanish soap opera at times, so one expects such connections and twists.
if I am not mistaken, we know that Bianca and Jill are 'neighbours' and Jill's house was at least frequented by Lynette. the link may be there.

that Jill is the missing link is the most immediate solution, but even then, an MC who is not in Jill's path has never seen that house.
Yeah, it would be to be expected. But so far we're going on looks. The other friend could be Tommy's mother too. (Both are called Monica, right?) The house is a better clue, though.

I'm considering the possibility that Bianca is a "forbidden fruit" exclusive to Jill's route. Player will be constantly tempted to cheat on Jill and ruin this route.
That's what I'm starting to think too. We only know of her boyfriend cheating on Jill's route (and technically on Quinn's too during the broccoli scene) so we're probably going to be more involver with her on Jill's despite her showing interest on all routes who helped Jill, at least.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

AngryBob2

Dec 24, 2022
Remember when we thought that the next chapter would be ready in three months because the mini-game was supposedly what had slowed down the development of the last episode? Good Times

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
That's what I'm starting to think too. We only know of her boyfriend cheating on Jill's route (and technically on Quinn's too during the broccoli scene) so we're probably going to be more involver with her on Jill's despite her showing interest on all routes who helped Jill, at least.
You can walk in on him on all routes at the party. So if he gets to know Bianca on the others route then he'll still know she's being cheated on.

I think if you choose Bella or the throuple over Jill after getting the dinner scene he recognises that Bianca is getting cheated on but it's not his place to say something. If Bianca is clearly flirting with him and he's single he'll be less reluctant to say something to her.

Remember when we thought that the next chapter would be ready in three months because the mini-game was supposedly what had slowed down the development of the last episode? Good Times
That only happened in your mind, no-one seriously thought the next update would be less than 6 months, most people felt it would be 9-12 months.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
And now at the end of Ep.9. we're throwing a "Matthew cheats with Olivia" info-bomb on Jill. Bianca finds out about this and she is a girl with a hot temperament. What will she want to do? Revenge. With who? With the hottest guy she knows. Bianca doesn't have high moral qualities, it's not at all a problem for her to flirt with MC knowing that he is busy with Jill and she herself has Matthew. For her, even MC's hand on her ass is not a problem.
All the pieces of the puzzle fit together. It will happen. Maybe even in Season 3.

I have this trolling theory and would like to be wrong. It will be like a hamster in a wheel. Chose any girl except Jill, see how Jill changes for the better, start a new game and try with her. You get a character with Anthony social skills (autism) and a stupid banana.
You come to the conclusion that Normal Jill + MC is impossible and this branch of reality is blocked by some higher forces. :ROFLMAO:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
How would you plan Jill Bianca drama?

I would rather add it as a DIK version, with MC cheating on Jill without even trying to hide, and Jill taking it like Heather.
No way Jill will take it like Heather. Jill is very vanilla, and if she is in love with MC, she is incredibly vulnerable. Most likely, she will perceive this as a betrayal if she finds out, and the relationship is over, she will be broken.
It will be like this
Screenshot_613.png

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i'd like to see Jill become a sex addict after a few rounds with mc, then she joins in for threesomes with Bella, Bianca, Sage, Josy, Maya..hell all the girls..and poor Rusty looks on from the sidelines and develops absolute hatred for mc. poor Rusty. i wonder who Micha's bf actually is..

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
Who is we? Can't remember anyone thought this. Maybe in July earliest.

Reactions: aykarin
Nov 12, 2020
Could someone be so kind to tell me the specific instructions to open the game on a Mac?
Can't seem to get the permissions right in terminal since it doesn't let me open the game. Forever grateful.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
You can walk in on him on all routes at the party. So if he gets to know Bianca on the others route then he'll still know she's being cheated on.

I think if you choose Bella or the throuple over Jill after getting the dinner scene he recognises that Bianca is getting cheated on but it's not his place to say something. If Bianca is clearly flirting with him and he's single he'll be less reluctant to say something to her.
but only an MC in Jill's path knows that that boy is Bianca's boyfriend, only someone who was invited to Jill's dinner party knows who he is.

Of course he might meet them again in the future and recognise them, but I would be surprised at an MC suddenly showing deductive spirit

Reactions: SomboSteel

skyllisto

Apr 20, 2021
When you return from Jill, Where tyballs confront you.
There is a choice for bella.
2. Ignore bella and 1. Visit bella.

Chose Ignore old Ass : Don't kiss her when she when she drop you at Collage campus.

Best of Luck. :whistle::coffee:
I just cant :cry: Im 100% loyal to her. Recently, I try throuple run but after the end of episode 3 Bella got locked I just like wth this path suck ass I cant sleep in Bella house? I immedietly erase that run and start new one with Bella again :love: and for jill run, no i dont like jill, look at those big ass checkbones im pretty sure she and chad is related. Sage is okay tho

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
but only an MC in Jill's path knows that that boy is Bianca's boyfriend, only someone who was invited to Jill's dinner party knows who he is.

Of course he might meet them again in the future and recognise them, but I would be surprised at an MC suddenly showing deductive spirit
What I'm thinking is that a DIK Fuckface who sees him go into a bedroom with another girl wouldn't see it and think "that's nothing to do with me" like Chick/Neutral Fuckface who turned down Jill for Bella or the throuple after completing Jill path thinks, he's more likely to think "what a dickhead I'm going to tell Bianca" especially if she shows the same interest in him as she does at the Halloween party on Jill's route.

This is all dependent on my theory about a future event at Jill's house on all routes being correct.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes