robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
funny i always liked Jill even though she is kinda bossy at the beginning of the game. but since mc is such a snowflake at the beginning they were a good match in my mind. only did 1 Jill path playthrough though. after all the work to get with her, i couldn't do it again. fucking with Tyballs is too much fun and if you put your dik pic on his phone, Jill decides the mc is not for her and that is that. i love the LI's but i most enjoyed the others playthrough since it is guilt free fucking every girl you can get your hands on.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I hope it will be an option, but since DIK Jill path is locked by the game, I don't think we will be allowed to play like that.
You can already touch Bianca's ass at the party. I have a feeling those cheat points you gain during the party are gonna come into play at some stage later. Doubt it will stay locked forever.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I see Jill still part of the conversation so I have a question regarding of her, because there is still one path I wanna try.
So if, Jill is the one who Reject the MC in the restaurant how different episode 9 is? Beside one line from Bianca?! I heard she say something like: "I can't believe you say no to Him", or something.

is there anything else, or that's it? and the rest play out like, any other non Jil path. ?
It's very difficult to make the conditions for the restaurant rejection event, hakuna-matata sent me a save.
There's a conversation with Jill on the bench and they parted quite amicably, MC saying something along the lines of "I need time to think it over, but they can still be friends", and there was a conversation with Derek at his bar. MC got through it without tragedy, considering what a snowflake he can be, I was expecting more drama. I didn't run any further second free-roam. The save is non-canonical and modified , MC has DIK Affinity and fucked a dozen girls, so it's hard to consider it authentic.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Are you really asking why we love Bianca? Actually the real name of "Jill route" is "Bianca route". It's just that not everyone knows about it.

This situation where she is the hot friend of your girlfriend that you would like to fuck. I mean, just look at her.
View attachment 2472365

This eye contact:p
View attachment 2472371

Look when she says goodbye to them, but her gaze is focused on MC. That moment when they barely know each other, but the chemistry is already noticeable. View attachment 2472372

"Tell your date we love him" Or is it more about you, Bianca? Don't worry, it's mutual. ;)
View attachment 2472373

Bianca is a very bad girl. Hitting on Fuckface and flirt with him in front of your bestie, whose social skills are down to banana level in Ep 9 on her route. The crowd like it.
View attachment 2472397

Bianca does not miss physical contact with the MC at any opportunity. Also if you're on a different route and meeting her for the first time, she says "Some guys are so hot you want to be alone" about Tremolo. She has a wild crush on him.
View attachment 2472413

And I can confidently say: After Ep.9 and Bianca's representation, all the suffering with Jill is worth it. I need to rewrite my top 10 of SG because there is an update and it will be high.
View attachment 2472417
View attachment 2472421
Quality content, right here xD

All jokes aside, even tho I meme(d) on Jill, I will always be a Jill route enjoyer.
All routes are fun and have their great moments.
Bianca is a great addition, if you want to spice the game up a bit.
And nice butt aside, even at the dinner, she was pretty damn cute and has decent humor, something you wouldn't expect from Jill's circle.
At the end of the day, Bianca is just 1 more save game batch and possible mini path to enjoy.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
funny i always liked Jill even though she is kinda bossy at the beginning of the game. but since mc is such a snowflake at the beginning they were a good match in my mind. only did 1 Jill path playthrough though. after all the work to get with her, i couldn't do it again. fucking with Tyballs is too much fun and if you put your dik pic on his phone, Jill decides the mc is not for her and that is that. i love the LI's but i most enjoyed the others playthrough since it is guilt free fucking every girl you can get your hands on.
Not True !
You can pretty much bully Tybalt nonstop, as long as you don't have Dik affinity, Jill will even admit it was Funny what happened to him during the presentation. :LOL:

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I see Jill still part of the conversation so I have a question regarding of her, because there is still one path I wanna try.
So if, Jill is the one who Reject the MC in the restaurant how different episode 9 is? Beside one line from Bianca?! I heard she say something like: "I can't believe you say no to Him", or something.

is there anything else, or that's it? and the rest play out like, any other non Jil path. ?
Wait a sec I never had her say no to me at the restaurant. Mnnn something I am missing what do I need to do to get her to reject me ?

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are you really asking why we love Bianca? Actually the real name of "Jill route" is "Bianca route". It's just that not everyone knows about it.

This situation where she is the hot friend of your girlfriend that you would like to fuck. I mean, just look at her.
View attachment 2472365

This eye contact:p
View attachment 2472371

Look when she says goodbye to them, but her gaze is focused on MC. That moment when they barely know each other, but the chemistry is already noticeable. View attachment 2472372

"Tell your date we love him" Or is it more about you, Bianca? Don't worry, it's mutual. ;)
View attachment 2472373

Bianca is a very bad girl. Hitting on Fuckface and flirt with him in front of your bestie, whose social skills are down to banana level in Ep 9 on her route. The crowd like it.
View attachment 2472397

Bianca doesn't miss physical contact with MC at any opportunity. Also if you're on a different route and meeting her for the first time, she says "Some guys are so hot you want to be alone" about Tremolo. She has a wild crush on him.
View attachment 2472413

And I can confidently say: After Ep.9 and Bianca's representation, all the suffering with Jill is worth it. I need to rewrite my top 10 of SG because there is an update and it will be high.
View attachment 2472417
View attachment 2472421
The thing is... Will Bianca be Jill path only or not? I hope not but I'm playing her route regardless :KEK:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
hm i thought that putting the dik pic meant no Jill. think i might have misread the walkthrough there for that info. anyway on the others path i basically ignored everything with Jill so that she lost interest in mc. but she still does the dating with Tyballs to help mc not get sued by the arrogant douchebag and see what a toolbag he is. too bad we don't get to tell Jill about Matthew on the others path but i figure that's because mc didn't actually meet him yet so he didn't know who he was. still i hope on others path that Bianca ends up being one of the fwb's for mc since she has the hots for him. Jill could be her wingwoman after Bianca catches Matthew cheating on her.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Wait a sec I never had her say no to me at the restaurant. Mnnn something I am missing what do I need to do to get her to reject me ?
If I know right,:unsure: You have to have Dik affinity, and you can't be in any other relationship. So you cant be on Bella, or Sage, or Josy x Maya. With Sage you can't be fuck buddy either. This way, Jill will be avilable in episode 8, and When MC rush to her, She will Reject him:LOL:

Reactions: Jumbi

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Either do everything right on her route and have DIK affinity (and not be on any other paths). Or do everything right on her path except for helping Sage when she's sick (and not be on any other paths).

Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If I know right,:unsure: You have to have Dik affinity, and you can't be in any other relationship. So you cant be on Bella, or Sage, or Josy x Maya. With Sage you can't be fuck buddy either. This way, Jill will be avilable in episode 8, and When MC rush to her, She will Reject him:LOL:
Thanx one more thing to give a go

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
perhaps if Mc helps Jill at the recital he will still have his chance

we would need to know how connected Bianca is to Lynette's story
She won't most likely. She's eye fucking the MC at the party in any case.

This too, could be fun :D
Could be yeah. She's still interested but she has fewer interactions. Bianca with Lynette... We're basing that on character lookalikes, and that with DAZ is not very... Definitive.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Either do everything right on her route and have DIK affinity (and not be on any other paths). Or do everything right on her path except for helping Sage when she's sick (and not be on any other paths).
Yeah I don't like rejecting Josy and Maya at the end. Seeing josy upset like that is a no no for me Id rather make friends early on. So yeah keeping the path clear should not be too hard. Ill give it a go tomorrow

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Could be yeah. She's still interested but she has fewer interactions. Bianca with Lynette... We're basing that on character lookalikes, and that with DAZ is not very... Definitive.
Well, the picture of the mansion, Lynette's BFFs.
If Bianca is a childhood friend, she or her mom most prob knew MC's mom too.
DPC does write BaDIK like a Spanish soap opera at times, so one expects such connections and twists.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
if I am not mistaken, we know that Bianca and Jill are 'neighbours' and Jill's house was at least frequented by Lynette. the link may be there.

that Jill is the missing link is the most immediate solution, but even then, an MC who is not in Jill's path has never seen that house.

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
Honestly, with how everyone are thirsty for Bianca, I have to wonder if its because yall hate Jill so much or just want to cheat on her.
Almost everyone. I don't give much of a fuck about her. Well, neither do I about Jill if I have to be honest.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Quality content, right here xD

All jokes aside, even tho I meme(d) on Jill, I will always be a Jill route enjoyer.
All routes are fun and have their great moments.
Bianca is a great addition, if you want to spice the game up a bit.
And nice butt aside, even at the dinner, she was pretty damn cute and has decent humor, something you wouldn't expect from Jill's circle.
At the end of the day, Bianca is just 1 more save game batch and possible mini path to enjoy.
I can't say that I enjoy Jill's route very much, it's just that innocent good girls are not my type, but I wouldn't call this route terrible either. It has its ups and downs, and there is little hope that DPC will improve this route after Ep 9 because it was very controversial from a character development point of view.
Being objective, even DPC can make Jill pretty:
20220914220727_1.jpg
What a contrast to her awful renders and banana madness, isn't it?
The thing is... Will Bianca be Jill path only or not? I hope not but I'm playing her route regardless :KEK:
I'm considering the possibility that Bianca is a "forbidden fruit" exclusive to Jill's route. Player will be constantly tempted to cheat on Jill and ruin this route.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes