Sep 9, 2021
I just cant :cry: Im 100% loyal to her. Recently, I try throuple run but after the end of episode 3 Bella got locked I just like wth this path suck ass I cant sleep in Bella house? I immedietly erase that run and start new one with Bella again :love: and for jill run, no i dont like jill, look at those big ass checkbones im pretty sure she and chad is related. Sage is okay tho
Okkkyyy

If you want to sleep in her house visti bella after metting Jill that will open bella path but your Mc don't kiss or take thing further while at bella's house.

You will be in clear. DON'T help her with task and don't try to be intimate with her.

That will do.

Sage is a lover for sure, that bitch relly loved chad and cried for him.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
What I'm thinking is that a DIK Fuckface who sees him go into a bedroom with another girl wouldn't see it and think "that's nothing to do with me" like Chick/Neutral Fuckface who turned down Jill for Bella or the throuple after completing Jill path thinks, he's more likely to think "what a dickhead I'm going to tell Bianca" especially if she shows the same interest in him as she does at the Halloween party on Jill's route.

This is all dependent on my theory about a future event at Jill's house on all routes being correct.
somehow Lynette's story will come up again for all players and for whatever path they have followed, and DPC has insisted enough on the traitorous couple, so it may be

certainly the biggest twist will be Mc making 1+1

Reactions: ChipLecsap

lahnz86

Oct 20, 2018
Hey. I am looking to start this game again from the start since I don't have my old saves. Do I need to download S1&2, play that and then start S3+Interlude? Or can I download S3 and it includes S1 up to the latest?

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Hey. I am looking to start this game again from the start since I don't have my old saves. Do I need to download S1&2, play that and then start S3+Interlude? Or can I download S3 and it includes S1 up to the latest?
Need to download both.

walker188

Apr 30, 2017
I can't say that I enjoy Jill's route very much, it's just that innocent good girls are not my type, but I wouldn't call this route terrible either. It has its ups and downs, and there is little hope that DPC will improve this route after Ep 9 because it was very controversial from a character development point of view.
Being objective, even DPC can make Jill pretty:
View attachment 2472455
What a contrast to her awful renders and banana madness, isn't it?

I'm considering the possibility that Bianca is a "forbidden fruit" exclusive to Jill's route. Player will be constantly tempted to cheat on Jill and ruin this route.
The thing is that it isn't really much for a temptation, unless you play the game SUPER honest and never ever ever save scum, you can play to the choice, get the scene, then reload and avoid any negative consequences whatsoever.

Pretty much the only time the game punished your infidelity was if you ran a MJ route and Sage, and dumped the girls in Ep 9.

DPC made that one hurt.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
The thing is that it isn't really much for a temptation, unless you play the game SUPER honest and never ever ever save scum, you can play to the choice, get the scene, then reload and avoid any negative consequences whatsoever.

Pretty much the only time the game punished your infidelity was if you ran a MJ route and Sage, and dumped the girls in Ep 9.

DPC made that one hurt.
With my number of saves, I created a whole multiverse where I can do whatever I want, but I think not everyone plays like that.

With M/J it was really one of the most painful moments and not intentional, it was an old save with two active routes where I chose Bella.

But you can really hurt a lot of girls - If you successfully complete Jill's route to Ep.8 and leave her - she will be very hurt on the bench and despite the memes and jokes that I did, I understand that this is an act of a scumbag.
Bella's face if you call her in Ep.8 and break off the relationship speaks for itself - pain.
Quinn's emotions at the party are also understandable, she is broken even though she tries to hide it.
The only one who takes it easy is Sage, if you choose another girl in Crossroads while on her way. Because both options suit her - both friendship and relationships, a very easy-going girl, which I like.

Reactions: John Ness and Jumbi

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Not really? She can drop you herself if she feels like you are not compatible. Same thing here. Cheating on her is an asshole move, but just breaking up is fine.
You misunderstand what I meant. This event opens if you played with several girls at the same time, successfully completed Jill's route, but chose another - for example, Bella or someone else. Telling Jill that "I don't need anyone but you" while going on a date with someone else is not very good, but at least it's interesting from a story point of view if you preferred Bella, it can open a new Bella / MC / Jill triangle.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Remember when we thought that the next chapter would be ready in three months because the mini-game was supposedly what had slowed down the development of the last episode? Good Times
Literally no one thougth that. The joke since the beginning is the next chapter will take another year

Reactions: D-ricky

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
i'd like to see Jill become a sex addict after a few rounds with mc, then she joins in for threesomes with Bella, Bianca, Sage, Josy, Maya..hell all the girls..and poor Rusty looks on from the sidelines and develops absolute hatred for mc. poor Rusty. i wonder who Micha's bf actually is..
It's clear she already had sexual thoughts (that she acted out in solo) before she did the deed with the mc. But I guess DPC didn't want to immediately transform her into a cock gobbling goblin after one session with the mc, but it was kinda disappointing that she was still deadweight in their second round (or third round if you count the pre-STD test session).

In my experience (disclaimer: my virgin fucking statistics are limited to 2 :LOL:), after a girl has had sex for the first time and gotten over their first time concerns, they are really excited to fuck a lot. I would have preferred if Jill was more obviously into it, but I guess after the mc discussed that with her at the end of ep9 things will start to evolve.

Way back I outlined two possible outcomes of her first time, both kinda missed the mark:

• Haha
Reactions: NebulousShooter

KaiserPyro

Mar 21, 2020
I find Neutral not to hard to roleplay. I often find myself ending up on neutral. Chick is way easy and Being a complete dik I find the hardest.
If I'm making choices I would irl I always end up neutral. I choose the confident options and always fight when confronted but I don't cheat or fuck around with girls I'm not going for.

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
It's clear she already had sexual thoughts (that she acted out in solo) before she did the deed with the mc. But I guess DPC didn't want to immediately transform her into a cock gobbling goblin after one session with the mc, but it was kinda disappointing that she was still deadweight in their second round (or third round if you count the pre-STD test session).

In my experience (disclaimer: my virgin fucking statistics are limited to 2 :LOL:), after a girl has had sex for the first time and gotten over their first time concerns, they are really excited to fuck a lot. I would have preferred if Jill was more obviously into it, but I guess after the mc discussed that with her at the end of ep9 things will start to evolve.

Way back I outlined two possible outcomes of her first time, both kinda missed the mark:

Strap in for more disappointment bro, DPC already turned one virgin into a deep-throating, perma-horny cock addict, he's not gonna do the same magic trick again. However...not all is lost, I expect Jill to moan out loud and no longer be mystified on what to do when a guy announces he is about to blow by episode 14...ish.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
If I'm making choices I would irl I always end up neutral. I choose the confident options and always fight when confronted but I don't cheat or fuck around with girls I'm not going for.
That is usually exactly how I play and that is exactly why I end up on neutral most the times. If I pick a path that requires you to be a dik. Its sometimes hard to make the choices needed to play an asshole.

Tremonia

Queen Lydia's bitch
Donor
Jun 14, 2020
I would have preferred if Jill was more obviously into it
But she is. When MC visits her in her room and he suggests her a dry fuck, she said it would probably not a good idea because one thing led to another. Tremolo says he can get a grip on oneself and Jill thinks to herself that she maybe can't. To me it's a sign that she's into it and only acts cautious before the STD testing. After the party she made clear she wants the salami. She is sex positive but a little shy because of her upbringing and lack of experience. That's all. With time she'll become more active.

Reactions: ffive and shazba

MartinKrpan

May 15, 2020
Jill was the only high value woman for me before that stupid banana meme and her insecurity in sex. Ok, I can understand it the first time but the second... hell no. Dunno what DPC is thinking to make out of Jill but almost every girl in game is already a slut or close to it. And if that's the same route Jill is going then fuck DPC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes