Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You know you are just her second best option, right? If you want a relationship with her, you are forced to bear Maya too. If not, she chooses her over you. You are just her second course, she prefers a lesbian. Josy fans are the closest to NTR fans in this game. Pathetic, if you ask me.
wow there a lot wrong here in fact everything:ROFLMAO: Mc has never been second in his relationship with Josy and Maya. Josy is totally in love with MC and it should noticed Josy told Mc she coming to B&R not Maya that says a lot. I look forward to the day Maya wears this shirt:
a_305_226109.jpg

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Still better than the previous scene in which the thought of Tybalt gives him a momentary erectile dysfunction...
Sage's face when MC said "I'm thinking about your brother" is legend. :KappaPride:
Well. Mentioning Sage mother during sex can be kinky :KEK:
I imagine how kinky it will be when Sage finds out.
You might talk about parents, too, if you had also fucked one of them. Clearly the potential entanglement with Jade has the MC pretty freaked out.
He's freaked out anyway, it's just the difference in scenes, plus Jade's hallucination while having sex with Sage.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It was :LOL: , and objectively Sage path was probably the best in episode 9.
Sage's route wasn't just the best, it was GOLD.
Sex in the quest room, an emotional moment on the dance floor with a reference to Ep.2, a prank over Tybalt, lewd scene with "find me" prelude and the final chord - a broken walk of shame. If it was a theatrical performance, then the hall would simply explode in applause.
Cons: Halloween costume is bad.
I have not received so many positive emotions from one other route, only Others is close.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Sage's route wasn't just the best, it was GOLD.
Sex in the quest room, an emotional moment on the dance floor with a reference to Ep.2, a prank over Tybalt, lewd scene with "find me" prelude and the final chord - a broken walk of shame. If it was a theatrical performance, then the hall would simply explode in applause.
Cons: Halloween costume is bad.
I have not received so many positive emotions from one other route, only Others is close.
I totally agree. Just finished my gazillionth Sage run always fun every single time.

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
Tell me you've not played that route without telling me you've not played that route.

If Fuckface is CHICK/Neutral then he has to be the one to reject the throuple. If Fuckface is DIK then Maya rejects the throuple. Josy stays quiet and doesn't present her opinion in either scenario. She then makes it very clear at the Preps party and in ep 9 that she was scared of losing both Maya and Fuckface if she spoke up during that conversation and feels she would be as happy or happier if she was with Fuckface not Maya.
Totally agree. Josy badly wants you even after you been rejected. You can see throughout that is trying her best not to give in to her feelings. I think in future episodes she is going to eventually crack give in to your advances.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Bianca simps what are your excuses. Why are you making Jill cry? Because of your hatred of Jill, the Jill stans can't sleep peacefully

View attachment 2475378
Personally I'm hoping for a Bianca path on others, like I'm hoping for a Josy solo route on others. I don't want to only be able to get Bianca through Jill's route as that would be a dickhead move (as much as I dislike Jill) and I don't want to only be able to get Josy through breaking up the throuple (as much as I dislike Maya).

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
i prefer to have Bianca as a side girl during the others play where drama with Jill is not a problem. personally i hate all the drama surrounding cheating on the LI's so i play the LI's without cheating..too much.. and the others route is where mc fucks everything that moves...

Reactions: grandtalon

Redneckp

Nov 30, 2022
Tell me you've not played that route without telling me you've not played that route.

If Fuckface is CHICK/Neutral then he has to be the one to reject the throuple. If Fuckface is DIK then Maya rejects the throuple. Josy stays quiet and doesn't present her opinion in either scenario. She then makes it very clear at the Preps party and in ep 9 that she was scared of losing both Maya and Fuckface if she spoke up during that conversation and feels she would be as happy or happier if she was with Fuckface not Maya.
I haven't seen that scene if you're Dik, but in neutral Maya is the one pushing it, Josie doesn't look like she wants it, she's too scared to lose them both, it plays out like Maya convince her to do it.

Personally I'm hoping for a Bianca path on others, like I'm hoping for a Josy solo route on others. I don't want to only be able to get Bianca through Jill's route as that would be a dickhead move (as much as I dislike Jill) and I don't want to only be able to get Josy through breaking up the throuple (as much as I dislike Maya).
I think you won't have to.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I don't think you gonna be responsible for breaking up the throuple. I think Josy and Maya gonna be separate regardless. may be Maya indeed leave the school.
or She cheat Josy with Sage. :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-03-17 20-36-36-19.jpg
as for Bianca , it's only make more sense in the Jill path, because you have more insight of her friend circle that way. and the Others path is already filled with Quinn, Lily, Rio, Nicole, Zoey, etc.
It's make sense if there are exclusive thing only for a certain path . otherwise the whole branching is pointless.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
I don't think you gonna be responsible for breaking up the throuple. I think Josy and Maya gonna be separate regardless. may be Maya indeed leave the school.
or She cheat Josy with Sage. :LOL:
View attachment 2475617
as for Bianca , it's only make more sense in the Jill path, because you have more insight of her friend circle that way. and the Others path is already filled with Quinn, Lily, Rio, Nicole, Zoey, etc.
It's make sense if there are exclusive thing only for a certain path . otherwise the whole branching is pointless.
I agree that the Josy/Maya couple is likely to separate without Fuckface in the throuple, there's a lot of tension coming through that, although it will be interesting to see if friend Fuckface can help them stay together, and if he can how many players actually bother to do it.

I have recently suggested a way for Bianca to be available on others: An event at Jill's house is likely to happen on all paths (seems inevitable to be able to link Lynette picture to the Royces), Fuckface gets reintroduced to Bianca (this time with her fiance) and then Fuckface recognises the fiance as the guy he saw either in the Quinn broccoli scene or walked in on in ep 9 (or both) and sees them going into a bedroom together, unlike CHICK/Neutral Fuckface in a relationship with Bella or the throuple who decides that it's not his business in ep 9 when he realises Bianca is being cheated on, single DIK Fuckface will have the option to get involved and tell Bianca (especially if she flirts as hard with him again as she does in ep 9).

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes