Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
Fuck I lost all my saves. Can someone throw at me a season 3 save dik aliegned? I don't want to skip through first two seasons.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I was sure that EP9 would be out in September... What an idiot I was
I was there too.:HideThePain:

At first I counted on the end of September, then on Halloween, which would be symbolic. I even tried the predictions and they were ok based on estimated render/animation numbers. Until they start growing insane. This is how my first wait for a new AVN episode on F95 went.
But now we're at 2000 completed renders in 3 months, that's not bad.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
EDIT: Ok, yeah. I saw you posted those. It's an interaction and she's clearly *very* interested. I don't know what more do you want. I mean, it looks like a very possible option for the future.
:unsure: I don't know dude, I think this is a pretty significant difference, don't you think?:LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-08-14-35.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-08-32-22.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-08-36-62.jpg
She even kissing MC.:LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-08-43-70.jpg
and the goodby is also a hug
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-33-06-84.jpg

also you have extended knowledge and interaction with her BF,
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-12-32-27.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-22-54-48.jpg
BeingADIK 2023-03-18 00-22-58-53.jpg
Every Evidence point toward, of what I'm saying that this whole Bianca thing is a Jill path exclusive thing.
an MC who is not on Jill path, literally don't give a fuck about any of these thing, He just say "don't fuck on Rusty's bed. ":LOL:

But I rest my case.:ROFLMAO:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
:unsure: I don't know dude, I think this is a pretty significant difference, don't you think?:LOL:
View attachment 2475873
View attachment 2475875
View attachment 2475876
View attachment 2475882
View attachment 2475884

View attachment 2475901
View attachment 2475887
View attachment 2475890
Every Evidence point toward, of what I'm saying that this whole Bianca thing is a Jill path exclusive thing.
an MC who is not on Jill path, literally don't give a fuck about any of these thing, He just say "don't fuck on Rusty's bed. ":LOL:

There's way more interactions on Jill's path, for sure. I haven't denied that. And I've been saying that she might be a Jill's only path girl just to fuck with people. But there's also interest and build up on any route, so she can be a side girl for every path. Not as much as on Jill's, but still something.

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
View attachment 2475873
View attachment 2475875
View attachment 2475876
View attachment 2475882
View attachment 2475884

View attachment 2475901
View attachment 2475887
View attachment 2475890

Agreed. I got that same vibe when playing this. I am thinking there will be more with her, at least I hope so. ;)

Reactions: John Ness

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I was there too.:HideThePain:

At first I counted on the end of September, then on Halloween, which would be symbolic. I even tried the predictions and they were ok based on estimated render/animation numbers. Until they start growing insane. This is how my first wait for a new AVN episode on F95 went.
But now we're at 2000 completed renders in 3 months, that's not bad.
and hopefully this time he doesn't have a 1 minute long animated sequence of the preps walking toward the Dik mansion, and other stuff. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: BorgiaBou

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I don't mind those long animations like in Ep.9 if he buys some RTX Titan Pro Quadro SLI to render it fast.
It's alright if they're there for a purpose. Like the animation at the beginning of episode 9 with that "welcome to the carnival" song playing at the start of the episode was the most pointless thing ever. Just a bunch of the characters doing evil halloween smiles or licking their lips in a weird montage :poop:

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It's alright if they're there for a purpose. Like the animation at the beginning of episode 9 with that "welcome to the carnival" song playing at the start of the episode was the most pointless thing ever. Just a bunch of the characters doing evil halloween smiles or licking their lips in a weird montage :poop:
I enjoyed seeing the halloween-decorated mansion in full 3D, it gave me an immersive feeling that the place really exists, as did the animation before the third act of the party.
But the first one with Bella's door is completely incomprehensible. What is its meaning? Is this a hint, a teaser for the events of Season 3 or a flashback? While contradictory, I'm not sure whether it was worth spending resources on this.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Personally I liked that one, if that was the only one, I would be fine. But there was 3. The Bella house one, the Carnival, and the start of the 3rd act, one.
although I would be lying if I say this part was not awesome:love:
BeingADIK 2023-03-17 20-34-55-22.jpg
I'm with Geralt I think, the main problem is it take him probably at least 1 month to finish just one of these animation. IF he wants these then upgrade his system:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I enjoyed seeing the halloween-decorated mansion in full 3D, it gave me an immersive feeling that the place really exists, as did the animation before the third act of the party.
But the first one with Bella's door is completely incomprehensible. What is its meaning? Is this a hint, a teaser for the events of Season 3 or a flashback? While contradictory, I'm not sure whether it was worth spending resources on this.
I haven't checked it, but apparently that one playing so soon was a glitch. It was meant for the end of the episode or something like that. It was fixed on modern versions.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
wow there a lot wrong here in fact everything:ROFLMAO: Mc has never been second in his relationship with Josy and Maya. Josy is totally in love with MC and it should noticed Josy told Mc she coming to B&R not Maya that says a lot. I look forward to the day Maya wears this shirt:
View attachment 2475101
It is not quite that simple. What you write is read up. But Josy mentions in EP4 so she doesn't want to lose Maya and from EP5 Josy says to MC several times so she didn't want to lose them both. So I'm thinking so that while Josy didn't tell Maya about coming to B&R, she probably would have secretly met with Maya.

In EP6 Josy suggests Maya so she could be in the first threesome so Maya would feel more comfortable. Maya referred to this as game. In EP9 at the drinking game, Maya said so that wouldn't be wild in itself, but it would be for her. Ergo, in drinking game, Maya was not quite so sure about a threesome yet. I think that up to this point Josy and Maya were competing for the MC's favor, with the goal that one of the two would become the MC's girlfriend, so that Patrick would be calmed down and Josy and Maya could continue to meet. But with the consent of the MC.

Only after the sex in EP9 Maya noticed, so that the sex was super and that it was because of it, so that it was with both. This is important because it means that Josy, Maya and the MC are equally involved in the three-way relationship.

Reactions: John Ness
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes