felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
To me Josy seem surprised or at least surprised that MC was there too, I still think Josy wanted to talk to both of them there is no reason not to think that. If Mc did act differently the ep 4 scene happens right then maybe it plays out the same way as in 4 or maybe there a chance for Josy and Maya to break up there and Josy choses to be with MC.
the fact that they never talk about MC when they stay with each other, some doubt.... :rolleyes:

the point clearly is that it has to be this way because the only possibility has to be the trouple and no couple relationship

but you are right that MC in theory could have made things go differently both on the night of Josy's arrival and afterwards in his future room, splitting Maya and Josy's couple for sure and possibly taking advantage of them. instead he runs away first by giving the girls a chance to reconcile (I don't think Maya could take any anecdote about Josy well at that moment) and afterwards by establishing that all guilty equals no guilty without ever expressing a preference peer to one or the other

Jan 31, 2023
Zoey will get no sex scenes for the rest of the game, she's going to meet Tybalt and immediately know that Fuckface is beat, and then she will move in to the room where Jill is staying after Jill made a rope out of banana peels and hanged herself with them.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
the fact that they never talk about MC when they stay with each other, some doubt.... :rolleyes:

the point clearly is that it has to be this way because the only possibility has to be the trouple and no couple relationship

but you are right that MC in theory could have made things go differently both on the night of Josy's arrival and afterwards in his future room, splitting Maya and Josy's couple for sure and possibly taking advantage of them. instead he runs away first by giving the girls a chance to reconcile (I don't think Maya could take any anecdote about Josy well at that moment) and afterwards by establishing that all guilty equals no guilty without ever expressing a preference peer to one or the other
True they didn't as far as we know but I blame that more on MC actions but Josy and Maya didn't have sex that night as well. But the truth is only DPC knows could had happen or couldn't happen so any mistakes made are on DPC not Josy and maya's :ROFLMAO:

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
since Zoey already knows what mc has in his pants, pretty sure that she will be riding his dick again soon. and..if she ever sees Tyballs and his tiny pee pee, she will laugh her ass off and make lots of jokes..like all of us here..except, i am actually amazed that anyone on here like Tyballs at all..or maybe all the pro tyballs posts i see here are actually just making fun of him like the rest of us. #TyballsIsADesperateLoozer

• Haha
Reactions: The Glorious LIME

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
there is one aspect of their relationship that I do not understand: what were Josy's intentions once she arrived at BR?

if MC had her own room, when would she have spoken to Maya and to tell her what? "meet my new boyfriend"?

why doesn't she phone Maya but then still show up at her door? just because they assigned her that room? otherwise she would have ghosted her for a few more hours?
I think Josy wanted to talk to Fuckface, tell him about Maya and then decide what to do, I personally think she would've chosen Fuckface over Maya if things went differently, being assigned to Maya's room meant it was a lot harder to break up with her.
Both were ready to break up at that moment to stay with MC. In ep. 2, Josy was grounded without phone either for a fight with her dad and Monica or for they found her naked in their bedroom if MC decide sleep with her. Thanks to that she doesn't reply to Maya messages, which makes Maya think Josy is ghosting her and Maya start think in dive in her relationship with MC because, like she told to Derek, things seems way more easy with him. When Josy get her phone back she see Maya's message but doesn't reply because she said was one message more mean than another. That's why she call MC instead Maya to say she is going to B&R and want stay with him in his dorm. So Maya was ready to break up with Josy and stay with MC thinking Josy didn't want talk (and see) her anymore, and Josy was ready to break up with Maya to stay with MC too. But then comes the "plot twist" at the end of ep. 3 because whatever plans Josy had sure didn't include meet her girlfriend and the guy she has a crush in the same dorm right in her first night at B&R.

Maya doesn't expect Josy to arrive, but Josy doesn't seem to be surprised, there and after, to find Maya standing in front of her, after all the room was assigned to her.
DPC never showed Josy's reaction when Maya opened the door. He just showed it was Josy in the last render of ep. 3, when they were already inside the dorm with Maya introducing Josy to MC and Josy looking at him shocked/down. But since didn't tell MC he will share a dorm with a meathead named Troy, i don't think they will tell Josy that her roommate will be a girl named Maya.
the fact that they never talk about MC when they stay with each other, some doubt
The "offcial" explanation about that is that they were affraid to confess they cheat on each other with MC. Yeah, i know DPC and his writting...

Nov 21, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Fortunately no one has burned to death in this game yet!
Even if there is one we'd like to end up hanging during the haloween party (the one who took out an engagement ring in episode 8)
Thanks Dr Pincake we love this game !!!
:):D:D A French version would be GREAT! :love: :love: :love:

Heureusement personne n'est encore mort brûlé dans ce jeu !!
Même si il y en a un que l'on aimerait bien finir pendu durant la fête d'haloween (celui qui a sorti une bague de fiancaille dans l'épisode 8)
Merci Dr Pincake on adort ce jeu !!!

Abazzaba

Sep 9, 2021
Today I learned if you try to tell Sage that Neil's last name is Steele she says to stop fucking around and it prompts you again for a different name.
I thought maybe she doesn't like rhymes but no she'll accept Steel just fine.
Is Neil Steele someone famous I don't know?

Tried memeing her with Neil Royce/Burke at first and she's just like no it isn't be serious for a sec which is what led to this.

• Haha
Reactions: Christophorus II

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Today I learned if you try to tell Sage that Neil's last name is Steele she says to stop fucking around and it prompts you again for a different name.

Tried memeing her with Neil Royce/Burke at first and she's just like no it isn't be serious for a sec which is what led to this.
Yes, that happens if you say certain surnames. Armstrong, and others. Also Burgemeister and Royce and other important ingame ones.

Jan 19, 2023
since Zoey already knows what mc has in his pants, pretty sure that she will be riding his dick again soon. and..if she ever sees Tyballs and his tiny pee pee, she will laugh her ass off and make lots of jokes..like all of us here..except, i am actually amazed that anyone on here like Tyballs at all..or maybe all the pro tyballs posts i see here are actually just making fun of him like the rest of us. #TyballsIsADesperateLoozer
shhh... you will summon the biggest Tyballs stan of them all, The Glorious LIME :LOL:

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Glorious LIME
Jun 30, 2020

Now I'm inspired to use the last name Peart. Seems appropriate during rush week.

• Haha
Reactions: robrize2169
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes