Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
Unofficial Android Port for :

Being a DIK [v0.8.2] + Scrappy's Mod

Android (Apk+Data) : Mega, G-Drive1, G-Drive2,

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you trouble to installation apk+data, watch video

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

if you liked my work, support on Patreon.

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

View attachment 1993172
Hi, is this the most updated version? The pc version is 0.8.3, but the dow load is 0.8.2

TimHawk

Dec 12, 2017
Imagine if DPC upgraded Quinn to a main girl in ep10, but she turns you down for being too much of a manslut for her because of how much DIK she sees you serving out, and Quinn mains have to redo their whole save.
Would take like 2 minutes tops to fix with URM .

Nov 21, 2021
Today I learned if you try to tell Sage that Neil's last name is Steele she says to stop fucking around and it prompts you again for a different name.
I thought maybe she doesn't like rhymes but no she'll accept Steel just fine.
Is Neil Steele someone famous I don't know?

Tried memeing her with Neil Royce/Burke at first and she's just like no it isn't be serious for a sec which is what led to this.
YES, I try all the name Roberts, Burgmeister etc ...
and Sage says "stop talking rubbish".
It's funny, it's a pity we still don't have the translation in FR :(
et Sage dis " arrêtes de dire de conneries" C'est marrant, dommage que l'on ai toujours pas la traduction en FR

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Giving y'all a trauma once a month is a sacred duty, and I skipped on it in February due to IRL shit.
Had to come in strong now :p

Anyway, did I miss something these days? No new previews since the Josy one?
LIME is back in the thread, which means St. Tybalt's Church is open again. Hide your favorite waifu's people, because no one is safe and will not escape the frying.
Amy-Rory-Doctor.jpg

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Imagine if DPC upgraded Quinn to a main girl in ep10, but she turns you down for being too much of a manslut for her because of how much DIK she sees you serving out, and Quinn mains have to redo their whole save.
If a prostitute tells you that, you will have to find another prostitute who does not believe she is your wife.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Darkwen whenever you and ChipLecsap argue over Josy remember that Chip's MC is called Scott
Not so great Scott
First I will go into the separation thing because the beard thing is getting longer to explain.

I don't deny so that Josy and Maya were on the verge of separating. But the fact is so they weren't separated yet. Josy also said to the MC so that if she couldn't stay with him, she could also stay with friends for now. That would be Derek or Maya. Either way, Josy would have gotten back in touch with Maya. Now if I recall the conversation between Josy and Maya from EP4 when they were in the library at the DIK Mansion, you can read so the Josy and Maya don't worry about their relationship when they are together, but only when they are apart. This separation is in EP7. EP7 and EP8 are crucial whether there will be single paths or the throuple.

I don't remember Derek saying Maya was a cockblock and without contexts that could mean she block him with a girl. I don't get thefeeling Maya dated much if any besides Josy Maya wasn't very popular. Maya tells mc she has boyfriend then she tells him she only says that to keep boys from liking her then Maya tells MC she really has a girlfriend.

The Glorious LIME

Oct 20, 2019
Made possible with your Tybalt asset ;)
LIME is back in the thread, which means St. Tybalt's Church is open again. Hide your favorite waifu's people, because no one is safe and will not escape the frying.
View attachment 2479900
Shitposting is no longer needed in BaDIK, no one can dunk on characters like DPC can with his writing and cLiFfHaNgErS & pL0t TwIsTs.

And I said a while back that I won't shitpost again(I actually regret the Mayaposting, it went too far). A meme here and there is all.
Only issue I don't care much for is how sensitive everyone is nowadays. Anything negative is labeled as shitposting, which is both funny and sad. I'll always share an honest opinion, don't care how someone labels me tbh.

Jan 31, 2023
She offered her restaurant to MC and still preceded to do all the broccoli shit with him, but not succeeding at her challenge in E9 is going to be a hard cut off, and also going after Josy, or making out with Rio on the couch is probably also going to end up in a hard cutoff.

Reactions: dalli_x and Jumbi

Gibberish666

Mar 17, 2019
No sex stuff. I didn't even kiss people just to be sure. Stay away from the strippers. Im not sure if it counts but if you check later on where you get the pic from the strippers both maya and josy looses points. So I would assume strippers are out too. They are grinding on you that is sexual. Funny enough the whole quinn thing at the start of the game does not count towards that total. The total at the end does not make a huge difference in points per act but it drops fast. So for just zoey and maya and josy you get +3 one more girl and it drops by 2. I had one run with 19 acts that bagged me a -3 so if you went over 4 I would drink rather and grab the -2 instead of -3
Yeah, I was less concerned with the points and more interested on how to get it, but still get a little action, because what counts as "sexual" is relative to everyone.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
She offered her restaurant to MC and still preceded to do all the broccoli shit with him, but not succeeding at her challenge in E9 is going to be a hard cut off, and also going after Josy, or making out with Rio on the couch is probably also going to end up in a hard cutoff.
I doubt that if it didn't matter then it will matter in the future, but what's the point if you can ignore it...

I would ask if the official guide mentions something about this, but considering it doesn't meantion the cheating points...

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I doubt that if it didn't matter then it will matter in the future, but what's the point if you can ignore it...

I would ask if the official guide mentions something about this, but considering it doesn't meantion the cheating points...
It will be a real surprise if it does not make any difference in some term. As DIKAssman says, it will probably come back to you and bite your ass later on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes