SomboSteel

May 8, 2017
The way the renders are flowing out on a daily basis, and the fact the poll was clearly geared towards people voting in favour of it (very few were likely to choose "something less graphic"), suggests to me that these renders are things that DPC had already produced for himself, so it's possible they are years old.
yeah, exactly. like i said before that would be the only way this entire thing makes ANY sense

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
It remains a little patience with these clones, only 10 releases. Half of it has already been passed and soon it will end - everyone will be able to breathe a sigh of relief.
The only thing I want is DPC to make clones with MGs so that I can watch fires in the comments with a satisfied smirk.:cool:
The main intrigue that fuels at least some interest with this clones - will there be MGs or not?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The way the renders are flowing out on a daily basis, and the fact the poll was clearly geared towards people voting in favour of it (very few were likely to choose "something less graphic"), suggests to me that these renders are things that DPC had already produced for himself, so it's possible they are years old.
yeah, exactly. like i said before that would be the only way this entire thing makes ANY sense
if it saves us even one week, we welcome this recycling :oops:

Reactions: SomboSteel

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
It remains a little patience with these clones, only 10 releases. Half of it has already been passed and soon it will end - everyone will be able to breathe a sigh of relief.
The only thing I want is DPC to make clones with MGs so that I can watch fires in the comments with a satisfied smirk.:cool:
The main intrigue that fuels at least some interest with this clones - will there be MGs or not?
I'll assume there will be MGs. But having clones of the MGs instead of the MC sounds nice, though :KEK:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I would say there will be but not all of them, unless DPC plans a grand finale with all the MGs in a row.

:oops: what reactions should this sick fantasy of DPC's trigger? maybe if the render was in a highly degrading mode, but that's even more impossible:ROFLMAO:

I'll assume there will be MGs. But having clones of the MGs instead of the MC sounds nice, though :KEK:
IT would be a cunning loophole, so not for DPC

I don't think MC will be able to handle two Sage's in bed. :KEK:
in the free-roam he has trained a lot!! he can do it

markyzac

Nov 5, 2020
guys all my saves are in my old computer that monitor is not working i dont have time to play from first thats a big task i saw all the saves here how do i import saves nows

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
guys all my saves are in my old computer that monitor is not working i dont have time to play from first thats a big task i saw all the saves here how do i import saves nows
Most likely gonna have to download season 1/2 use a save and play till the of the season

Bobhanw

Feb 8, 2023
Out of all the love interests the one whose role/story i'm kinda most excited to see or at least one of is Sage since she supposedly s gonna leave the college in the next school year really curious to see to see how thats gonna work out

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Out of all the love interests the one whose role/story i'm kinda most excited to see or at least one of is Sage since she supposedly s gonna leave the college in the next school year really curious to see to see how thats gonna work out
There gonna be no next year. Fuckface gonna die with his chosen li before sage finish college.

alexismoses

May 22, 2019
can someone make this clear to me please, to play from the start I have to download season 1 + season 2, right? and to continue after I've finished (season 1 and 2) I have to download season 3 interlude + episode 9, is that correct? thanks in advance.

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
can someone make this clear to me please, to play from the start I have to download season 1 + season 2, right? and to continue after I've finished (season 1 and 2) I have to download season 3 interlude + episode 9, is that correct? thanks in advance.
Correct on all counts.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
I would say there will be but not all of them, unless DPC plans a grand finale with all the MGs in a row.

:oops: what reactions should this sick fantasy of DPC's trigger? maybe if the render was in a highly degrading mode, but that's even more impossible:ROFLMAO:
By reactions, I mean a slightly different community, not ours. In the thread, most will laugh, maybe make a couple of memes.
But there is one place where they are extremely jealous of their Lis

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes