Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Yes, because she enjoy being treated like shit. :LOL: didn't you pay attention what Sara said, She likes you even more after it, because no one ever did something to her like that:LOL:.
But for me, she is just someone I'm gonna mess with whenever I get the opportunity:LOL:. She is a female Tybalt to me.:ROFLMAO:

Sally, on the other hand, Yeah with her, all the Teasing is just the foreplay:devilish::whistle::coffee:
Yeah, I know. The thing is. Is it better to sacrifice getting a scene for more future content or does it not matter and you'll be getting it all regardless?

can you actually fix the DIK house or is it scripted?
Playing without minigames, I guess.

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
can you actually fix the DIK house or is it scripted?
First time I played it that building crap gave me anxiety. Thought something really crap was going to happen but its not too bad. Once you've done it a gazillion runs it becomes a breeze.

NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018
Well let it not be said that we are not fair MC's. We just have to give all the girls at that party a chance at the Big D. We cannot play favorites :ROFLMAO:
I'll have to check, but I am pretty sure that all of the other girls combined don't decrease your score with Sage. I guess she really is a professional.
whew.png
Edit: It appears I am wrong

screenshot0375.jpg

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Jumbi

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
I'll have to check, but I am pretty sure that all of the other girls combined don't decrease your score with Sage. I guess she really is a professional.
View attachment 2522238
You are correct they don't its just that lilly have to talk to sage so if you do lilly first that happens. If you go to sage you loose your chance at lilly. But you can do Sage, Becky, Riona and Cammy without having an effect on the score.

WarnerJ

Nov 12, 2021
Hello, can someone help me? I wanted to put the patch in the first folder and this is what it does to me. I don't want to lose my saves... :(

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes