james2rose

Jun 21, 2017
hi guys, wanna try this game so i want an onest opinion is it good(good story, some kinky stuff here and there you know..)

osculim

Aug 21, 2019
What catches my attention about lily is more her personality, she is a girl who knows her worth (rightly) and is not as "easy" as the others. Plus her two pigtails earn a lot of points. But yes, as far as ass is concerned, it's not the best.
No I think you misunderstood. Normally her ass is fine. The render of her ass there when you do her doggystyle don't look right.

Reactions: Don Sucio

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
No I think you misunderstood. Normally her ass is fine. The render of her ass there when you do her doggystyle don't look right.
Her ass is the weakest part of her, she know it, You know it, Everybody know it. :LOL:
BeingADIK 2023-04-06 02-10-32-10.jpg
It's not offensive to point out, what she herself point out. Her ass is not great, but we still gonna Fuck her in the Ass anyway.:devilish:
BeingADIK 2023-04-06 02-10-39-47.jpg

Sthr ▚ nix

Sep 9, 2018
Going through numerous playthroughs. Jill is still the best girl.

BUT, SAGE, DAMN.

She's just so perfect. I think she's the one that truly stands out in the middle. And if anyone, i think she's the most realistic and true partner for the MC. Sexy, brave, kinky, but not borderline crazy fuck like Quinn. Kind, compassionate, smart, but not uptight and strict like Bella. She's the perfect one in the middle. Well, i think she's been written very well in her character, like when Sage trying to teach the MC how to balance his social and study life. So, props to the writer.

I think for me, in terms of playthroughs, she's the one that i liked the most. I tend to replaying the game, following Sage path.

But still, Jill best girl. While Sage is paper thin close with her. Way above the rest of the girls in the game.

Last edited:

Vile_Mage

Oct 4, 2020

BUT, SAGE, DAMN.

She's just so perfect. I think she's the one that truly stands out in the middle. And if anyone, i think she's the most realistic and true partner for the MC. Sexy, brave, kinky, but not borderline crazy fuck like Quinn. Kind, compassionate, smart, but not uptight and strict like Bella. She's the perfect one in the middle. Well, i think she's been written very well in her character, like when Sage trying to teach the MC how to balance his social and study life. So, props to the writer.

I think for me, in terms of playthroughs, she's the one that i liked the most. I tend to replaying the game, following Sage path.

But still, Jill best girl. But Sage is paper thin close with her. Way above the rest of the girls in the game.
Well said about Sage...i don't disagree about Jill she is awesome but the reason i prefer Sage over every other girl is cause Sage is the only one that she is not interwinded with every other LI....what i mean....Bella and Jill are friends, Josy and Maya are couple, Jill and Josy became friends....the only one that have a platonic kinda connection with them is Sage so her path i more linear if you know what i mean!!! But that's my opinion!!!

Reactions: Mtmtmt007

osculim

Aug 21, 2019

BUT, SAGE, DAMN.

But still, Jill best girl. But Sage is paper thin close with her. Way above the rest of the girls in the game.
Jill is great yeah......To get to Bianca that is. I'm a bit worried about Sage tho even she is my favorite she is kinda in her own group. That also means that DPC might just decide to pull something nasty with her later on.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes