Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
I recently started the game and have a question regarding Josy/Maya. I'm in Season 2 episode 5.
Do Josy and Maya always stay a couple? Is there any chance that the MC has with one or the other?
I guess what I am asking is, should I really try to maintain a relationship with a lesbian couple?

Thanks! Appreciate it!
If you want to romance any of the two girls (or the two of them), as of now, your only logical choice is to pursue the throuple route. Most people are convinced that there is a Josy solo path waiting for us in the next episodes, which I agree on. But I am also convinced that there will be a solo path with Maya as well if that is your choice. I hope that both of these paths can also be followed if the player deliberately chose to stay friends with the girls in episode 4, though.

Darwinette91

Jun 5, 2022
thank you for your answers in relation to Quinn, I had not understood that these characters were adults and older ! :)
For Zoey, in episode 9 is there a difference between steal the phone and post the photos or just telling her to delete (in the interlude) ?

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022

It was a pretty shitty week regarding health, but I feel much better now.

As you saw, I completed the PC upgrades earlier this week, and everything is rendering smoothly.

I've mostly been focusing on animations this week, trying to stack up more animations in the render queue, and I completed another lewd scene while doing so. I'm closing in on the 200 posed animations milestone, which feels nice. The new PCs have finished rendering several longer animations pretty damned fast too.

I've written some dialogue and posed static renders too. I also played a bit of the episode and added more music and sound effects.

I'm working through a free-roam event, going from scene to scene and creating the art. Today I prepared most of the characters for the scenes, and I will continue to work on the environments to be able to pose loads of static renders in a go next week.

Have a nice weekend

Dr PinkCake
Watching the status reports and previews, I notice that this development cycle is very quiet, compared to Ep.9, which had a lot more hype. DPC has become very rare to give the number of finished renders / animations. 200 animations is a good number for 4 months and 11 days of development, but it's the number of posed animations. How many have been completed is unknown, so it's impossible to give a precise estimate of development time. But I think that it is not less than 8 months. The reports are very uninformative, he just tells what he is working on.
Previews are the same, they are pretty basic. Only one preview of Riona caused an explosion, we joked with Jill once again, and laughed with laughter from DPCs trolling when he posted Josy and Maya against the processed green screen from Ep.9. And thats all.

Plus this clone series, which caused total misunderstanding and laughter, because it was mostly dull. DPC could drop a bomb and make "special renders" like something like below under the spoiler, ottercon I know you'll love this. Some of the fans would be outraged, someone would unsubscribe, but it would be epic and really funny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Jumbi

Feb 17, 2020
thank you for your answers in relation to Quinn, I had not understood that these characters were adults and older ! :)
For Zoey, in episode 9 is there a difference between steal the phone and post the photos or just telling her to delete (in the interlude) ?
Absolutely, yeah. This choice can be seen as the major one of the Interlude. Steal the phone is a DIK move. The other one is a chick choice. In fact, once you've played the interlude once, you can skip it in your next playthroughs. But then you will be asked what Zoey did in that situation with the phone: if you choose that she stole it, then you'll get a more DIK-aligned Zoey, whereas you'll get a more chick-aligned version of her if you choose the other option.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
explain how.
DPC has stated that Quinn will become a main LI along with the other main girls. But for a lot of the story she is a Side Girl labelled under "Others". I am guessing, because Quinn asked the MC to assist her in a meet, that the adventures, and outcome, of the small adventure will cause Quinn's walls to crumble and she will fall, properly, for the MC.

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
Agreed completely. I actually liked him, but I recognize his failings. I think I would have liked him less if his wife hadn't been so unbelievably annoying. I'm not saying her views weren't valid, but she acted kinda like a screaming harpy, which is just going to make me want to shut you up in the fastest possible way. I have no interest in listening to somebody who shouts about everything.

Walt did (initially) what he needed to do to survive cancer. I'm cool with that. Then he had to dig out from under the other criminal problems. I'm still (mostly) OK with that. But man, he made some bad choices along the way that I don't support. He could have saved the chick from choking on her own vomit and chose not to. I can see both sides of the argument (she did rather keep Jesse in his addict phase), but I don't know if I'd just watch her die. Maybe call the police after making sure she doesn't choke to death.
Gotta say that quinn is my favorite waifu, but her sex scenes are SOMETIMES not that good. In contrast Josy seems like she is just a side character in maya's story and has no real story of her own, but her sex scenes are the best.

Last edited:

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017
DPC has stated that Quinn will become a main LI along with the other main girls. But for a lot of the story she is a Side Girl labelled under "Others". I am guessing, because Quinn asked the MC to assist her in a meet, that the adventures, and outcome, of the small adventure will cause Quinn's walls to crumble and she will fall, properly, for the MC.
That doesn't explain the image thou. Also when did Dr.P said that? I seem to remember that the official position was that the main girls were set in stone.

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
That doesn't explain the image thou. Also when did Dr.P said that? I seem to remember that the official position was that the main girls were set in stone.
They found a bigger rock that Quinn could fit on along with the other girls.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Watching the status reports and previews, I notice that this development cycle is very quiet, compared to Ep.9, which had a lot more hype. DPC has become very rare to give the number of finished renders / animations. 200 animations is a good number for 4 months and 11 days of development, but it's the number of posed animations. How many have been completed is unknown, so it's impossible to give a precise estimate of development time. But I think that it is not less than 8 months. The reports are very uninformative, he just tells what he is working on.
Previews are the same, they are pretty basic. Only one preview of Riona caused an explosion, we joked with Jill once again, and laughed with laughter from DPCs trolling when he posted Josy and Maya against the processed green screen from Ep.9. And thats all.

Plus this clone series, which caused total misunderstanding and laughter, because it was mostly dull. DPC could drop a bomb and make "special renders" like something like below under the spoiler, ottercon I know you'll love this. Some of the fans would be outraged, someone would unsubscribe, but it would be epic and really funny:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the previews of the ninth chapter were really insignificant

the first was a scene a few minutes away from the closing of the last chapter that added nothing
2 previews referred to the same scene with Sage
2 to the same scene with Maya and Josy
a series of generic previews about Lis and the party
and the only one that seemed important, the one with Jill in the clinic, revealed one of the chapter's most cringeworthy moments

those in the tenth are on this same level for now (with the cherry on top of the preview for Lynette)

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
the previews of the ninth chapter were really insignificant

the first was a scene a few minutes away from the closing of the last chapter that added nothing
2 previews referred to the same scene with Sage
2 to the same scene with Maya and Josy
a series of generic previews about Lis and the party
and the only one that seemed important, the one with Jill in the clinic, revealed one of the chapter's most cringeworthy moments

those in the tenth are on this same level for now (with the cherry on top of the preview for Lynette)
I remember that there were much more discussions about previous previews. Based on the preview with Jill, there was even a theory that something happened to Neil or Tommy. All theories turned out to be blank shots in the air, but I admit that DPC managed to intrigue people. Maybe that's what created the perception problem with Episode 9: too much hype.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I remember that there were much more discussions about previous previews. Based on the preview with Jill, there was even a theory that something happened to Neil or Tommy. All theories turned out to be blank shots in the air, but I admit that DPC managed to intrigue people. Maybe that's what created the perception problem with Episode 9: too much hype.
That was the only Preview really discussed, and it was basically a hoax.

DPC, himself, directly created the hype by continuing to exalt the new chapter, which it is not doing at the moment. It's rarely a move that pays off

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
That was the only Preview really discussed, and it was basically a hoax.

DPC, himself, directly created the hype by continuing to exalt the new chapter, which it is not doing at the moment. It's rarely a move that pays off
Oh, I should have mentioned that too. Zoey special render was a blast. Thanks to a noble hero c.mork

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
MC will have beard? :oops:
Cbad had one, why not? And he could do much worse than Sage.
Three comments above you (status update) there is the picture that proves this. YES!
That proves absolutely nothing, she's been in that lineup for a long time.
DPC has stated that Quinn will become a main LI along with the other main girls. But for a lot of the story she is a Side Girl labelled under "Others".
Unless you can provide the actual claim from him, no, she isn't a main girl. I remember him being quite clear about who the five primary LI's were, and Quinn was never in the discussion. Never has been, and never will be.

Doesn't mean there can't be a possibility of ending the game with her, but there are a lot of potentials on the Others path, including Zoey, Riona, a certain stripper, etc.

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Gotta say that quinn is my favorite waifu, but her sex scenes are SOMETIMES not that good. In contrast Josy seems like she is just a side character in maya's story and has no real story of her own, but her sex scenes are the best.
True, Josy storyline is probably the most bland compared to other characters. Her relationship with Maya is pretty taxing considering Maya problems steal attention from her. Hopefully Josy solo route will change that. I really liked her in season 1 before her relationship with Maya came to light.

DarkKiller

Sep 3, 2016
Unless you can provide the actual claim from him, no, she isn't a main girl. I remember him being quite clear about who the five primary LI's were, and Quinn was never in the discussion. Never has been, and never will be.
You're right, it wasn't long ago in the beginning of the year that he reiterated there are 5 main LIs

1682722934905.png

And he has even implied Quinn is actually an antagonist so... yeah, main LI status for her or any other girl is not happening.

1682723018233.png

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I really liked her in season 1 before her relationship with Maya came to light.
You're not the only one who misses the cum-hungry little gal who wants to fuck like bunnies and had a lovely dirty sense of humor.

I am willing to take them both as a package deal, though. Once she(Maya) pulls her head out of her ass and secures some financial freedom from her dickhead father I think she has the potential to really blossom into an exceptional person. She might even stop having such terrible skin, it's got to be all the stress.

As long as Josy doesn't smile too much, I really like her. That's not to say there's anything wrong with her, this is purely my problem. Once those naso-labial lines deepen she looks creepily like my former stepmother, and that's kind of a boner killer. That's just not fair. Thankfully Zoey, Nicole, Riona, Camila, and so many others do not have such a crippling side effect.

HogRocket

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2020
You're not the only one who misses the cum-hungry little gal who wants to fuck like bunnies and had a lovely dirty sense of humor.

I am willing to take them both as a package deal, though. Once she(Maya) pulls her head out of her ass and secures some financial freedom from her dickhead father I think she has the potential to really blossom into an exceptional person. She might even stop having such terrible skin, it's got to be all the stress.

As long as Josy doesn't smile too much, I really like her. That's not to say there's anything wrong with her, this is purely my problem. Once those naso-labial lines deepen she looks creepily like my former stepmother, and that's kind of a boner killer. That's just not fair. Thankfully Zoey, Nicole, Riona, Camila, and so many others do not have such a crippling side effect.
If "she looks creepily like my former stepmother" wasn't a boner killer we might have to wonder about some things.....:oops:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
True, Josy storyline is probably the most bland compared to other characters. Her relationship with Maya is pretty taxing considering Maya problems steal attention from her. Hopefully Josy solo route will change that. I really liked her in season 1 before her relationship with Maya came to light.
For me Maya's problems don't take attention away from Josy. People forget Josy joined the hots leaving Maya's dorm, Josy joined a gym with MC, Josy finds ways to try to help Maya with her problems and I'll add Maya is joining the HoTs because of Josy and talking to Sage. Maya is my second favorbit girl but in the same time Josy did all that Maya did nothing. So my point is that Josy is the best and yes she has a story some of it is just jointed with Maya

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes