Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Jill will do anal before both Josy and Maya :whistle:
I can see this. Jill gives me the vibe of that innocent girl willing to experiment just to please her man if he ask tbh. While Josy would just do it cause she wants to do it for fun. Maya that will be a hard sell seeing how her first time getting a good dicking was for her.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
In my opinion, if I were to give a ratio;
Maya 55%
Josy 30%
Jill 15%

Jill is very new to sex and doesn't think she will have anal sex right away. I think we can see it in the 13th episode at the earliest.
:D :D :D
You think I'm kidding, but Josy and MC has like 10 sex scenes, and not once MC slapped at her ass. MC smacked Jill's ass in their 3rd time of them having sex. :whistle::cautious:

BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-35-19.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-37-52.jpg
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-38-35.jpg

And She Fucking loved it.:devilish:
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-37-45-04.jpg

Even in her " Special Render " set , Her ASS is Red from all the Spanking while her hair being pulled.:devilish:
BeingADIK 2024-03-24 00-43-37-93.jpg

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
You think I'm kidding, but Josy and MC has like 10 sex scenes, and not once MC slapped at her ass. MC smacked Jill's ass in their 3rd time of them having sex. :whistle::cautious:

View attachment 3472736
View attachment 3472737
View attachment 3472739

And She Fucking loved it.:devilish:
View attachment 3472742

Even in her " Special Render " set , Her ASS is Red from all the Spanking while her hair being pulled.:devilish:
View attachment 3472751
Josy lets MC finger both her ass and pussy at the same time, fingering seems lot closer to letting mc dick in ass then a spank other wise we might well say Sally we be getting it first

Reactions: KaiserST

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Josy lets MC finger both her ass and pussy at the same time, fingering seems lot closer to letting mc dick in ass then a spank other wise we might well say Sally we be getting it first
hmmm forgot about that, do you recall which lewd scene this was you know for.... science

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
wouldn't surprise me either, the first time you Fuck Sally, you fuck her in every hole. :whistle:.
and that is still not an excuse, that Josy's ass has not been spanked :cautious: .
fucking Steve slapped her ass, and MC is too pussy to smack what is belong to him, while fucking chick MC slaps Jill's ass.:whistle:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
wouldn't surprise me either, the first time you Fuck Sally, you fuck her in every hole. :whistle:.
and that is still not an excuse, that Josy's ass has not been spanked :cautious: .
fucking Steve slapped her ass, and MC is too pussy to smack what is belong to him, while fucking chick MC slaps Jill's ass.:whistle:
Personally I think this is better then any ass slap you can give
Screenshot 2024-02-26 181215.png
Alady Alady :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
That is why you are a secondary Josy stan:p. as Josy fan you should constantly demand better and better, and frankly this was a disapointing Josy scene, definitely weaker than ep 5, ep 7 , ep 8. The bonus point are strictly because of her outfit, this shot,
View attachment 3472870
and because of her bush, :love:....... what she later shave again. :mad:
View attachment 3472878
View attachment 3472879

She deserve one more point for the teary eye after the blowjob, but she should be able to take it deeper now:cautious:
View attachment 3472894

I rate it as a 6,5. it was way to Vanilla, especially after the threesome . but luckily it was still better than the Maya scene:whistle::ROFLMAO:
Honestly it my new favorite sex scene even before the sex starts it the perfect Josy scene sure I was hoping for ass play with her but I got nothing to be upset about it, this is why I sit on the throne with my Queen the Almighty Goddess Josy :love: :love: :love: :love::love: and the fact that off throuple version cases such a melt down it only adds to the greatness of this beautiful beautiful moment because the best girl said fuck off bitches ,people can't handle one true best girl doing best girl things

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Forum Fanatic
Aug 4, 2019
Honestly it my new favorite sex scene even before the sex starts it the prefect Josy scene sure I was hoping for ass play with her but I got nothing to be upset about it, this is why I sit on the throne with my Queen the Almighty Goddess Josy :love: :love: :love: :love::love: and the fact that off throuple version cases such a melt down it only adds to the greatness of this beautiful beautiful moment because the best girl said fuck off bitches ,people can't handle one true best girl doing best girl things
I give you that one(y):ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Honestly it my new favorite sex scene even before the sex starts it the prefect Josy scene sure I was hoping for ass play with her but I got nothing to be upset about it, this is why I sit on the throne with my Queen the Almighty Goddess Josy :love: :love: :love: :love::love: and the fact that off throuple version cases such a melt down it only adds to the greatness of this beautiful beautiful moment because the best girl said fuck off bitches ,people can't handle one true best girl doing best girl things
While Josy isn't my favorite personally she has some of the best lewd scenes. id have to do a science experiment and compare all of them but I know Gym lewd scene was one of my favorites with Josy. Tho the one you screen capped is up there 2 as one of best as well for me.

PS. Josy with a bush is my favorite Josy

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
While Josy isn't my favorite personally she has some of the best lewd scenes. id have to do a science experiment and compare all of them but I know Gym lewd scene was one of my favorites with Josy. Tho the one you screen capped is up there 2 as one of best as well for me.

PS. Josy with a bush is my favorite Josy
Hopefully Josy will learn to love the bush:love::love:. The gym is a shorter one but its great Screenshot 2023-10-05 130937.png

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: ChipLecsap

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Maya isn't as sexually daring as Josy is that said she's really come out of her shell the last two and a haft ep's but I don't see her taking it in the ass before Josy without her being dare to
You are very much mistaken here. Maya has caught up with Josy a lot sexually and is on par with Josy. You can't deny that when you watch the sex scenes. You should also consider what Josy said in EP6. Maya used to be more adventurous. Maya also likes in EP9 that the MC plays with her back gate. Even Josy notices this, who later warns the MC to use the right hole and not the back gate.

Also, don't think that anal sex with Josy or Maya is a test of courage or that would be counterproductive. Why? It would be a test of courage and not something they want of their own accord. I assume that Josy and Maya will be the first to try anal sex because Josy asked Maya in EP9 why they haven't tried it themselves yet. They have Mr. Dildy and lube. They play around with it anally and gain experience. After that they will try the MC. But then it's something Josy and Maya want and no longer a test of courage.

Reactions: ffive and UrFriend

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
New theory as to who turned off the lights in EP9. It was Rusty. Why?

Rusty is wanted in the Becky Rooster Cluck after the power outage. Melanie writes the following.

"@DlKJam He was in the basement earlier."

When the MC went to the basement, someone ran away from the basement. I think it was Rusty crying over Misha and no one was supposed to see it. The MC was also happy that it rained because no one could see his tears.

Reactions: Riaman

Sun of Rome

Dec 18, 2023
I don't know if anyone's said this yet, but this dev cycle is pretty quiet. DPC seems to be intentionally not giving any numbers and not trading expectations, which I guess helps him reduce stress, and because of that, development is moving faster. I don't know how accurate my guesses are, but it feels like 40-50% of the game is done. We need to wait for more specifics, though, because I think DPC is gonna announce some specific figures next month to show off their progress.
Another consequence of this quiet development is a decrease in interest in this topic and the game as a whole. This may be what he wanted to do initially to reduce tension.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes