ModiThorrson

Jan 1, 2024
What's with your new found obsession with moon face and her crater skin?
It's amusing the things people will get hung up on. I always assumed the texture of her skin had more to do with the implication of makeup like foundation or something, I've seen this similarly irl.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I'm just obsess with Josy my Queen :love: :love: :love: Alady Alady.
Maya is easy to make fun of but she is better looking then Quinn and got better skin. I bet Lynette today has better skin then Quinn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
It's ok to not like somebody, but you don't need to go around making up stuff. There's nothing wrong with Quinn's skin, she keeps it looking clean.

As opposed to sandpaper Maya looking like she hasn't bathed in months.

Also Lynette has been dead for 20 years, so she won't have decayed skin but no skin.

• Haha
Reactions: Gunizz and Awry90

Roger-a-Dale

May 9, 2024
It's ok to not like somebody, but you don't need to go around making up stuff. There's nothing wrong with Quinn's skin, she keeps it looking clean.

Also Lynette has been dead for 20 years, so she won't have decayed skin but no skin.
You've got some nerve saying that with your signature.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: godkingxerxes

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020

I just don't find Quinn good looking at all I think Maya looks better sure her ass looks like sand paper which for Quinn would be a improvement to me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You've got some nerve saying that with your signature.
I'm only ever on mobile, so I kind of forget my signature. Been years since I did it.

I just don't find Quinn good looking at all I think Maya looks better sure her ass looks like sand paper which for Quinn would be a improvement to me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Finding Maya more attractive is an odd(and I'd dare say wrong) opinion, but an opinion it is and all opinions are accepted here.

But in terms of skin texture, choices made by Pinkcakes to coat Maya's skin in foundation turned her into a walking crater, and is easily the least appealing skin in the entire game.

Playing through throuple path is an exercise in not gagging everytime Maya shoves her ass in the centre of the screen.

Early chapters Maya doesn't look as disgusting as she does now, I don't know why this is a choice Pinkcakes made, kind off odd to turn your poster girl into an add for swiss cheese.

Reactions: Gunizz

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
I'm only ever on mobile, so I kind of forget my signature. Been years since I did it.

Finding Maya more attractive is an odd(and I'd dare say wrong) opinion, but an opinion it is and all opinions are accepted here.

But in terms of skin texture, choices made by Pinkcakes to coat Maya's skin in foundation turned her into a walking crater, and is easily the least appealing skin in the entire game.

Playing through throuple path is an exercise in not gagging everytime Maya shoves her ass in the centre of the screen.

Early chapters Maya doesn't look as disgusting as she does now, I don't know why this is a choice Pinkcakes made, kind off odd to turn your poster girl into an add for swiss cheese.
Maya shut up.png

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes