Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
More proof Josy and Maya are meant to break up, Also why did Maya going to MC on friends path not wearing a bra on top of that a top that is see through
A lot of girls not wearing bra under the top this days, who cares?
Plus, I'm not 100% sure if they break up without MC intervention, MC is recommended for M/J being stable (if you play cards right), but if we are not in the throuple and not trying interfere in their relationship, then who knows? They really have problems not only because of Maya's situation, they are very different in personalities, but the end result is unknown.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
I'll pass reading the script, want to see it myself.
But I think that despite the affinity, there must be certain conditions for Maya, more difficult than with Josy (she is ready to jump on you at any moment)
1721689975114.png

I go to the trouble of finding the script excerpt and you just ignore it :cry: I see how it is...

id imagine something like being on Quinn's path will make a solo Maya path impossible.

• Sad
Reactions: Ricthequick

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
A lot of girls not wearing bra under the top this days, who cares?
Plus, I'm not 100% sure if they break up without MC intervention, MC is recommended for M/J being stable (if you play cards right), but if we are not in the throuple and not trying interfere in their relationship, then who knows? They really have problems not only because of Maya's situation, they are very different in personalities, but the end result is unknown.
I wouldn't get mad at her for letting the girls free :ROFLMAO:, even with MC in the relationship things still not good with them part of why I think it will happen with or without MC

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
id imagine something like being on Quinn's path will make a solo Maya path impossible.
Haha, that'll be fun to see when the opportunity presents itself, how Maya will reject the MC if he's on Quinn's path. Imagine some kind of an outburst from her, similar to how Jill rejects Tybalt at the restaurant but way more dramatic and emotional. I really hope there'll be something like that later on.

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Someday I will understand women's logic, because they did not even give me rest and did not ignore me, in the end, these two were left without happiness while I was already married
Don't, trust me. You'll be sitting at home having a perfectly lovely evening watching tv then boom out of where your girlfriend starts bitching that your kids never be able to college and that your not committed to her and do you now why because you didn't take the trash out!!
This was before meeting Josy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
View attachment 3858129

I go to the trouble of finding the script excerpt and you just ignore it :cry: I see how it is...

I brought Vulcanian to emotions, evil me :LOL: Sorry, spoilers phobia.

Btw somewhere in the thread was a meme where Maya showing pic on the phone of MC having sex with Quinn and asking "wtf is that?"
I wouldn't get mad at her for letting the girls free :ROFLMAO:, even with MC in the relationship things still not good with them part of why I think it will happen with or without MC
Maybe you heard about relationship points, they are going crazy if you spend with one girl more time then with another, on throuple route.
So there is a theories that MC can stabilise M/J or break it.

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017

Btw somewhere in the thread was a meme where Maya showing pic on the phone of MC having sex with Quinn and asking "wtf is that?"

Maybe you heard about relationship points, they are going crazy if you spend with one girl more time then with another, on throuple route.
I think I remember seeing that, or at least a meme using that template. But you know how I am with finding old memes in this godforsaken place :whistle:

Reactions: Geralt From Rivia

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Right but balance or not Maya still feels more comfortable with MC no matter, balance isn't helping Josy and Maya's relationship just there relationship with him it would seem

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024

This would make sense, the second part, not bringing a Vulcanian to emotions haha, if indeed both characters have actual feelings for the MC and make them more believable.

Now not wanting to start another "I don't like/ I like Maya" crusade I'll preface the next bit by saying, personally character wise I'm more like Maya (self-centered and not trusting) and that's why I tend not to get along well with the same kind of person, then again I'm almost 50, none of my relationships lasted more than 5 years (that I broke up when she brought up having kids), but also learned how to behave around people due to experience, which I can understand a 19yrs old college lad/dude might not have.

That said this kind of answer
1721687608016.png

Is exactly why I don't like her as a character, and by that I don't mean she's poorly written, just that's the kind of answer that would trigger in me (probably mostly a DIKish person by nature) an answer like:

"well suck it up, despite everything the world doesn't revolve around you Maya, sorry but not sorry, there's the door thou, I won't stop you"

And close any kind of further love/interest interaction. :rolleyes:

Feelings are feelings, everyone has them, being that aggressive versus someone else's feelings, especially if it's someone you consider a friend (or more), shows how insecure someone is, but also how self-centered they are, shows lack of "empathy", which in the case of Maya is imo true no matter what path the MC is on and not just towards the MC.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes