Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Yes, she is who she is. And this is sad, but understandable. Growing up in a toxic environment, with a tyrant at home and a bedridden mother. The fact that she has outbursts is a damaged psyche. This doesn't make Maya a bad person - she's a good person who had a lot of terrible things happen to her.
What she needs is a change of environment to a calmer one, solving problems with her father and consulting with a psychologist. Damage is fixable, for now. We'll see how she handle her mom's passing away in the future.
Oh I totally agree, I really do believe she's written correctly as a character, probably more than many others.

For as good as I think her persona is written, I still thou also think that it makes little sense for MC, Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage to all be drawn to her.

The whole storyline would have worked perfectly even without the need of having every single LI being involved in it, it feels a little too forced, like Sage
"I want to help people the same way I was helped", who's preventing her from helping Mona?

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
yeah Josy is a Ho for sure you can throw a hotdog in her hallway and lose it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Whoa hold on now!
1721696859593.gif

Josy may have fucked a guy she barely knew on their second date and wanted to be filled to the brim with cum (and she wasnt on birth control, she said as much in Episode 7), all while cheating on her girlfriend, but that don't mean her pussy is as spacious as Arieth’s!

KАRАMBA

Engaged Member
Jan 6, 2021
Maya doesn't need to worry, I'll be there for her. Especially since Joshy is too busy with literally everyone else :KEK:
Yes, Joshy used to say so many words about Maya, but now it seems he doesn't even think about her.
No matter how strange DW may seem, he is always consistent.
run-forrest.gif
He never gave even the slightest reason to doubt his loyalty to Josy.
It is impossible not to respect.
salute-burt-lancaster.gif

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Unfortunately Derek's dick has already done 2 of those. :ROFLMAO: My dick has done 2 and a half of them too (Josy/Rose & Becky BJ).
Likewise on my DIK "others" run :censored:
Question, and keep in mind the only path I have yet to pick and finish is Jill's (doing it now at a slower pace), what's this fascination with Bianca in most tierlists? :unsure:

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
Likewise on my DIK "others" run :censored:
Question, and keep in mind the only path I have yet to pick and finish is Jill's (doing it now at a slower pace), what's this fascination with Bianca in most tierlists? :unsure:
She's hot, you can grab her ass and she clearly likes it, plus she finds MC very hot and shows visible interest in you even if you're with Jill.

Plus a lot of people don't like Jill, so they'll do her path for the sole purpose of possibly getting to fuck Bianca.

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
Oh I totally agree, I really do believe she's written correctly as a character, probably more than many others.

For as good as I think her persona is written, I still thou also think that it makes little sense for MC, Josy, Jill, Bella and Sage to all be drawn to her.

The whole storyline would have worked perfectly even without the need of having every single LI being involved in it, it feels a little too forced, like Sage
"I want to help people the same way I was helped", who's preventing her from helping Mona?
Sage knows nothing about Mona situation. i dont remembered when she leaves and not understand why. she didnt lose anything what she had at the start of the collage. i mean, she cant know when start, ducking with burke = free tution. as i recall the others say, there was somebody in background, so she probably was intimidated. i wonder how, but it no matter now.

Sage saw, Mona dont have problem, Mona wanted leave, so she left. Maya did a scene when slap Quinn and all hot saw it. it picked up Sage interest. what happening with Maya?
Monas leaving is more forced than Sage being nice to Maya. imo

So i think good written when Sage help Maya and Maya... well... i remember when she want 100% honest and she cant be honest back to mc. it is again like that moment. mc was honest and she was reacting badly. totally her character, not likeable trait, dik move or more like bitch move, but good written character, i find it consistent.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Sage knows nothing about Mona situation. i dont remembered when she leaves and not understand why. she didnt lose anything what she had at the start of the collage. i mean, she cant know when start, ducking with burke = free tution. as i recall the others say, there was somebody in background, so she probably was intimidated. i wonder how, but it no matter now.

Sage saw, Mona dont have problem, Mona wanted leave, so she left. Maya did a scene when slap Quinn and all hot saw it. it picked up Sage interest. what happening with Maya?
Monas leaving is more forced than Sage being nice to Maya. imo

So i think good written when Sage help Maya and Maya... well... i remember when she want 100% honest and she cant be honest back to mc. it is again like that moment. mc was honest and she was reacting badly. totally her character, not likeable trait, dik move or more like bitch move, but good written character, i find it consistent.
Don't want to start another long discussion, but Sage has the exact amount of informration about both at that stage of the game:

Sage wasn't there when Maya slaps Quinn, that's the whole reason of the situation, she has no idea why Maya doesn't want to join so she goes out of her way to learn why, in the library, and gets the usual Maya reaction (loved Bella's stare in that scene btw haha).
Meanwhile another of the girls (Mona) leaves not just the HOTs but college for good during the night and... whatever

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024
Mona is. She moved away and went radio silent, remember?
That's a fair point, that could have counterpoints, but instead leads me to a sudden conclusion, Maya is as much BADIK's MC as the at actual MC, "plot armor" included...

Who actually cares about Jill? Bella and the MC
Sage? The MC
Josy? MC and Maya
Bella? Jill and the MC
Who cares about Maya? Everyone

Granted her situation is indeed the worst, but that's what usually applies to a main character, at least in good or decently written stories... But then I start asking myself, what about Quinn's situation it can't be be much better...

Hmmm don't mind me I'll keep spinning the 2 rusty gears in my brain. :unsure:
simpson-homer.gif

Reactions: onishura
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes