RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
"Alady" is the mating call of a common Darkwen. It's also a sign of insanity, otherwise known as simping.
lol haven't heard that term in awhile now all I can think about is Swiggity Swooty into Sage's booty.

I don't either just something the resident Josy simp says
It means Josy is a Goddess
I can see that now... :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
Just out of curiosity, are the type of Josy fan that doesn't like the throuple and is eagerly awaiting the (probable) solo Josy path? Or do you like me also love Maya? I guess I'm more of a throuple fan, but if I had to choose I would choose Josy.
View attachment 3855816
I have a up and down relationship with Maya sometimes I like her others times I don't, right now I'm in a don't like Maya mod. Personalty I think Josy and Maya are meant to break up based on MC choices he either goes solo with one girl or of balance keeps dating both despite Josy and Maya no longer being together.

KaiserST

Apr 5, 2017
Give me a call when the update will be out lol
I see you in December/January.

Darkwen let's agree that a blushing Josy is the cutest Josy.
View attachment 3856681
Not on the level of Darkwen, but I am a Josy fan (Plus Maya)

I mean, it's quite literally the thing that made Bella laugh in one of the two times she audibly laughs in all of the 10 episodes so far :HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
One of the best scenes in Bella's path lol

Yeah I was more referring to the Preview #3 for episode 11 seeming odd. But for sure I wouldn't mind a scene with Josy, Lily and MC even if it doesn't fit in story.
Preview 3 is a bit weird for Josy, but she was very affected by being called boring by that dude in the hallowen party, so it stand to reason she would try something a bit less vanilla.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I have a up and down relationship with Maya sometimes I like her others times I don't, right now I'm in a don't like Maya mod. Personalty I think Josy and Maya are meant to break up based on MC choices he either goes solo with one girl or of balance keeps dating both despite Josy and Maya no longer being together.
I personally like Maya a bit more as a girlfriend and Josy more someone to have fun with at the moment for me. I'm torn on the whole Maya & Josy break up thing. As i'm selfish would love just 1 of them. Then there are times I would hate to see it cause there are instances I really love how they act together when they forget all about the issues with Maya. I think if they do breakup at any point I hope it isn't a messy one as I dont want them to hate each other over it.

mnotwoke

Apr 11, 2022
Episode 11 - Paradigm Shift
Previews:

What a difference an update (and a little fresh blood) makes ...

Photo Collage Maker_2024_07_23_12_31_34.jpg

Reactions: iamcomming

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
I personally like Maya a bit more as a girlfriend and Josy more someone to have fun with at the moment for me. I'm torn on the whole Maya & Josy break up thing. As i'm selfish would love just 1 of them. Then there are times I would hate to see it cause there are instances I really love how they act together when they forget all about the issues with Maya. I think if they do breakup at any point I hope it isn't a messy one as I dont want them to hate each other over it.
I think it might be messy at first but then they would remain friends after all they known each other for a long I think will be happier as friends I hope that the case I don't see them just hating each other after the breakup

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
That's an interesting scenario,so they break up but Fuckface keeps banging both of them, and they know this? Interesting.

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
lol Episode 10 still one of my favorite hairstyles for Maya
I don't like it but it's better than the one she had originally. I wish DPC would just snap out of his lunacy and make up his mind with a third hairstyle for her that would actually be a good one, and stop swapping between the 1980s cut and the shaggy cut.

Reactions: Dessolos

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
I don't like it but it's better than the one she had originally. I wish DPC would just snap out of his lunacy and make up his mind with a third hairstyle for her that would actually be a good one, and stop swapping between the 1980s cut and the shaggy cut.
I don't even know why I like it to be honest ( tho it is a hairstyle I would pick on a character creator on a video game). Just to me it makes her look alot prettier than her other hair styles. I guess it brings out her face alot more or something not sure. This hairstyle is one of few times I actually noticed how pretty she is most of the time in terms of looks she was just average and most other girls were prettier to me. For me her other hairstyles I never felt like the complimented her looks all that well, it's like it was always to much for me or something.

this game have female protagonist too?
Just for on part of the game the Interlude which feels more like 1/2 of a chapter

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
lol Episode 10 still one of my favorite hairstyles for Maya
the big secret of the ninth chapter: everything looks better after that.

imagine if it doesn't also work for Maya's hairdo, which in the chapter before had been given a taste of menopause

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes