godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
Ep8 was probably Maya's best but ep10 look was good. I don't think there will be way to save throuple but maybe I'm wrong. Maya still getting hate but now some feel sorry for her but if it really going down the path that the loan was bluff by Patrick the hate she will get will make Acolyte meltdown look like a lovefest
The loan story is too important for him to wave it away like that, even though from the start it was always poorly implemented.

When Maya decided to join the HOTs to get around her father's ultimatum, Josy wasn't even at the school, his threat was meaningless.

But this is the story Pinkcakes wants to tell, I wonder if he's giving Maya her disgusting skin so people can hate her looks first instead of digging into her shittily written plot.

Also, Maya 8 looked bad, that hippie headband was quite retarded. Even on my throuple runs I let her run off and cry because Becky was mean.

Reactions: L1m1tl3ss

iamcomming

Apr 22, 2024
i would be more happy if Maya and Jojo break up and mc have chance to repair their relationship, a happy ending.
at least for them. my mc will suffer from crabs and failed tests.:devilish:

Darkwen

Forum Fanatic
Nov 10, 2020
The loan story is too important for him to wave it away like that, even though from the start it was always poorly implemented.

When Maya decided to join the HOTs to get around her father's ultimatum, Josy wasn't even at the school, his threat was meaningless.

But this is the story Pinkcakes wants to tell, I wonder if he's giving Maya her disgusting skin so people can hate her looks first instead of digging into her shittily written plot.

Also, Maya 8 looked bad, that hippie headband was quite retarded. Even on my throuple runs I let her run off and cry because Becky was mean.
It certainly looks like that is what DPC is going to do which would really make Maya look stupid it wouldn't be the first time DPC did something like that.

Reactions: Mr. Robo
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes