Jul 29, 2017
I'm sorry you've deceived yourself so thoroughly, being so wrong must be such a huge burden. Obviously your creditability has taken a hit here, I won't be able to take your opinions seriously until you seek help. :ROFLMAO:
Hey I love Maya too, but I have to agree with aladyaladyalady, Maya's skin does not look great, especially on her ass. And some of her best scenes do include close ups of her otherwise nice ass. The Sea of Tranquility looks in the mirror and Maya's ass is looking back :ROFLMAO:

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
Beth, the cafeteria girl, posted their photos.

Still, terrible taste in girls, the only trash is that list is Becky.
Sarah and Melanie are like Arieth, Zoey left the MC and then came back apologizing, Heather just wanted to use the MC's dick and then Nick fucked her, Lily came up with that talk so he wouldn't fall in love.
It's just using him as a showcase, Becky probably has STD, Beth put up those posters.

Geralt From Rivia

Forum Fanatic
Jun 15, 2022
Sarah and Melanie are like Arieth, Zoey left the MC and then came back apologizing, Heather just wanted to use the MC's dick and then Nick fucked her, Lily came up with that talk so he wouldn't fall in love
1. Sarah and Mel are just the DTF girls we all love in college (easy sex). And a strange comparison with Ariet, their intelligence is higher than that of a stool. And why hate Ariet? Every moment with her is a dose of laughter.
2. Zoey. Nothing terrible. Common problems for teenagers who are undecided about themselves. Normal for this age, forgivable. 3. Heather's problem is a toxic relationship with degenerate boyfriend. She is generally normal, if you open the key to her and talk, treat her with absinthe, and besides, she gradually warms up to you (at first I couldn’t stand her either).
4. Lily. How dare you, you are under arrest.

Reactions: The Dick

KАRАMBA

Jan 6, 2021
Sarah and Melanie are like Arieth, Zoey left the MC and then came back apologizing, Heather just wanted to use the MC's dick and then Nick fucked her, Lily came up with that talk so he wouldn't fall in love.
It's just using him as a showcase, Becky probably has STD, Beth put up those posters.
Come on, dude, are you looking for a nun?
The game is about college, not about a monastery.
To be honest, every girl who leads an active lifestyle, hangs out with her peers, and does not lock herself at home, has her own "sins", small and big. And this makes them "hotter".
Domestic girls growing up in Puritanical traditions are of little interest to anyone.

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes