L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
I think everyone makes British jokes though, and jokes about their teeth are not new or uncommon.

And that phrase is easy enough to understand, although I think it's a bit different in America.
It's easy to understand and definitely shouldn't have taken as much time as I did trying to understand it, but I have to say that a lot of the more subtle intentional jokes made by the characters themselves aren't very smooth a lot of the time.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
It's easy to understand and definitely shouldn't have taken as much time as I did trying to understand it, but I have to say that a lot of the more subtle intentional jokes made by the characters themselves aren't very smooth a lot of the time.
There's this joke in Episode 1 that I've never seen before, since I always go for the nasty joke, but I took me a few seconds to get because the rhyme is off.
1000058349.png

Or maybe he thinks Josephine is pronounced differently :unsure:

L1m1tl3ss

Sep 27, 2023
There's this joke in Episode 1 that I've never seen before, since I always go for the nasty joke, but I took me a few seconds to get because the rhyme is off.
View attachment 3737141

Or maybe he thinks Josephine is pronounced differently :unsure:
The first time I picked this one, I wondered about it too since Josephine isn't really pronounced like that at all. I guess it's just supposed to be very corny and that's why it doesn't even rhyme properly.

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

Better Cock Spock

Jul 29, 2017
The first time I picked this one, I wondered about it too since Josephine isn't really pronounced like that at all. I guess it's just supposed to be very corny and that's why it doesn't even rhyme properly.
Oh it’s definitely corny, the option is named as such. And MC is pretty nervous around Josy at first, he kept stumbling over his rehearsed opening lines, so it's not a big deal. Plus there's all the cat puns with Riona on Halloween, those were corny as hell :ROFLMAO: She's a cutie though, she deserves all the terrible jokes in the world :giggle:
1718410150437.png

keltboy

Apr 30, 2017
Man last time I was here Joshy was Maya's simp and the thread was like, ok. Now I cum here and what the hell is going on. Can smb sum up the lore of the thread for last 5months? I feel like Im missing on smth important ngl rizzle jizzle

• Haha
Reactions: Darkwen
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes