Riaman

Nov 27, 2020
LILY's looks have improved a ton since EP3. She looked unreal in EP10. I wish she used that hairstyle more. I mean, she's gorgeous on pig tails too, but the other style is something else. :lepew:

I liked that leather outfit. :p
What Hex code do you use to write "Lily" looks really good. Lily really owns Pink color in this AVN.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It seems most of the girls were at their prime around ep7
Sage probably in Chapter 7, but after that she had a slump, in Chapter 9 you struggle to find a really good render.

Maya, Josy and Jill in my opinion had their peak earlier. Around 5.

Bella improved after that, among the Lis she seems to me the only one improved in the recent.

Whereas many of the SGs have improved from the end of season 2 onward.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She almost always has her mastodontic head...
View attachment 3840365

In this render... I get there's a thing called perspective, but unless that table is the size of a football field, her head is bigger than 1/2 of Josy
Just the shoulders are not aligned to look narrower than the head.... It's not like it's that complicated

And we're still talking about a game where Jill looks twice as tall as Josy and then next to mc they're both slightly shorter

PereFourreAss

Sep 30, 2020
Just the shoulders are not aligned to look narrower than the head.... It's not like it's that complicated

And we're still talking about a game where Jill looks twice as tall as Josy and then next to mc they're both slightly shorter
DPC really sucks with dimensions, some characters alternate between Muggsy Bogues and Victor Wembanyama

Ricthequick

Jun 28, 2024

Or this (yes too lazy to grab new screens haha)

TiniTiny.jpg

But in general Maya's head is big compared to her frame in almost every render, part of it might be the hairstyle, but is not just that
bighead.jpg

also in the special ones

Reactions: Trainer7

HTC211

Nov 22, 2021
hmmm... i see, Quinn made a restaurant website. it is a lots of customer :ROFLMAO:
I have an idea for another preview by Dj.
It will be Quinn with a special dedication to her fans.

Clear background and SE3 logo.

Since you see what you want anyway - this will be the greatest Quinn preview eeeeeveeeeer!

Coming next week!
Stay tuned!

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes