SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
i just finished the latest version and honestly
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i really hope i can get both jill and bella since those two are my fav
It's unlikely DPC will allow a three way relationship. I sure hope we do get one but it's more realistic to expect having to choose between Jill & Bella and Maya & Josy.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Probably means Sally is a masochist and likes being dominated. :unsure:
What if the tri-Betas end up being the kinkiest fraternity in campus? :LOL:
Definitely not with Chad, shes told the MC shes never done anything with a man before.
Extremely unlikely, but that call suspiciously happened at the same time as the other one. It was probably familiy issues, but there is a reasonable doubt there.

• Haha
Reactions: E.l.l.0
Dec 22, 2017
A lot of Maya's CHICK scenes in the first 3 episodes were really intimate and personal, I'd really hate for that relationship and trust we built with her to be marred by Hell Week, Josy or even a potential threesome or super hot sexual encounter.

I'm really counting on Dr Pink to deliver some good content for MC and Maya, she in my opinion is the best written character in this game and really has me interested to see her and MC's progress.

Reactions: SpikeZg and VQueS

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
What part of there won't be NTR in this game don't you understand?
View attachment 413201
not saying there will be NTR, you should know that by now. Im saying i think some of the choices like not warning her about quinn, not helping her with the challenges and overall abandoning her will lead to some form of consequence, even if its off-screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
not saying there will be NTR, you should know that by now. Im saying i think some of the choices like not warning her about quinn, not helping her with the challenges and overall abandoning her will lead to some form of consequence, even if its off-screen.
I highly doubt we'll see or know anything (off-screen) about any LI with another guy. That'd put off a lot players.

Besides Maya struggles doing things with the guy she likes, yet you expect her to do things with strangers when she very clearly ruled that out?

DaweFan69

Jun 25, 2019
I highly doubt we'll see or know anything (off-screen) about any LI with another guy. That'd put off a lot players.

Besides Maya struggles doing things with the guy she likes, yet you expect her to do things with strangers when she very clearly ruled that out?
I don't think she will either, but the possibility and light foreshadowing is out there based off of some of the options we're given and dialogue. Im talking about refusing to help her , abandon her and not warn about quinn , i doubt anyone who picked those would care what happens with maya anyways

Though idk if "whoring" herself out is the right word, the consequence might be something else entirely not related to sex, though im ready to bet we cant have our cake and eat it. There will be a "sad" or bad ending for this LI for sure if you fuck up

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I don't think she will either, but the possibility and light foreshadowing is out there based off of some of the options we're given and dialogue. Im talking about refusing to help her , abandon her and not warn about quinn , i doubt anyone who picked those would care what happens with maya anyways

Though idk if "whoring" herself out is the right word, the consequence might be something else entirely not related to sex, though im ready to bet we cant have our cake and eat it. There will be a "sad" or bad ending for this LI for sure if you fuck up
The thing is we still don' know why she needs that money or how desperate she really is. I hope (and I have no reason to doubt him) that whatever DPC does to Maya she stays in character, develops and has progression to her actions, even if her path turns a bit darker.

MrDL

Nov 11, 2017
If trying to make sure Maya doesn't steer clear of Quinn's influence doesn't result in her falling in with her group (including the eventual prostitution part) then that's kind of weak. Quinn so far hasn't come off as someone who wouldn't do anything they could to bend someone to her will and I'm not sure getting someone hooked on drugs to do it would be below her either. Gives Maya a potential tragic yet preventable outcome. The only thing is that might be too dark for whatever goals are for this game and ber brother might also stand in the way of it too.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes