Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
If trying to make sure Maya doesn't steer clear of Quinn's influence doesn't result in her falling in with her group (including the eventual prostitution part) then that's kind of weak. Quinn so far hasn't come off as someone who wouldn't do anything they could to bend someone to her will and I'm not sure getting someone hooked on drugs to do it would be below her either. Gives Maya a potential tragic yet preventable outcome. The only thing is that might be too dark for whatever goals are for this game and ber brother might also stand in the way of it too.
No it's not. What is Quinn gonna do once Maya rejects her offer? Force her to? That'd be a good way to blow her own cover. She's not gonna do anything and if she tries something it'll surely backfire on her. What makes you think Maya would suddenly start doing drugs let alone get hooked on it? C'mon man. She isn't Tommy bro.

Reactions: E.l.l.0

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
not saying there will be NTR, you should know that by now. Im saying i think some of the choices like not warning her about Quinn, not helping her with the challenges and overall abandoning her will lead to some form of consequence, even if its off-screen.
Actually "warning" Maya about Quinn put her in worse position than not doing so,since it led to Maya having to do the entire list on her own.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
One thing to point out for those who haven't noticed yet but EVERY (including even some side girls) main girl is in a troubled relationship or not in one at all and hasn't been shown engaging in any form of sexual activity with a guy that isn't MC. The closest to this was Chad giving Sage a kiss on the forehead. No aforementioned 3 words. We're the ones stealing girls.

Jill = Is Single. Shows no interest in Tybalt the melon fucker.

Maya = Is Josy's girlfriend. No male partner in her life.

Josy = Is Maya's girlfriend. No male partner in her life. (Has a junkie step brother)

Sage = Is in a rocky relationship with her meathead boyfriend who show's zero sexual interest in her and is cheating on her.

Bella = Is married but who knows if her husband is even alive, maybe missing or something. Is out of the picture it seems.

Jade = Is married to a cheating scumbag husband. Decides to cheat on him right back.

Cathy = Is Single and doesn't seem to mind hooking up with a younger guy.

Last edited:

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
What if the tri-Betas end up being the kinkiest fraternity in campus? :LOL:

Extremely unlikely, but that call suspiciously happened at the same time as the other one. It was probably familiy issues, but there is a reasonable doubt there.
That call was typical tension and suspicion building. She RECEIVED the call, Chad RECEIVED the call - do I need to explain further?

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
One thing to point out for those who haven't noticed yet but EVERY (including even some side girls) main girl is in a troubled relationship or not in one at all and hasn't been shown engaging in any form of sexual activity with a guy that isn't MC. The closest to this was Chad giving Sage a kiss on the forehead. No aforementioned 3 words. We're the ones stealing girls.

Jill = Is Single. Shows no interest in Tybalt the melon fucker.

Maya = Is Josy's girlfriend. No male partner in her life.

Josy = Is Maya's girlfriend. No male partner in her life. (Has a junkie step brother)

Sage = Is in a rocky relationship with her meathead boyfriend who show's zero sexual interest in her and is cheating on her.

Bella = Is married but who knows if her husband is even alive, maybe missing or something. Is out of the picture it seems.

Jade = Is married to a cheating scumbag husband. Decides to cheat on him right back.

Cathy = Is Single and doesn't seem to mind hooking up with a younger guy.
And even the girls who are supposedly prostituting themselves (Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie) don't show any explicit action except with MC. The closest this game was to inducing any feeling of jealousy in me were in these scenes.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, I don't foresee any scenes where the girls go much further than that with male characters other than MC.

Edit: Except for Arieth, that is... But still that didn't make me feel jealous.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
That call was typical tension and suspicion building. She RECEIVED the call, Chad RECEIVED the call - do I need to explain further?
I do agree with you on this one, I don't think it's related. But if it were it wouldn't be first coincidence of that kind to be true on this game. I don't remember any example right now, though.
first time player here. is it better to be a dik or a chick?
There is no right answer to that. They open different paths. I'd say don't worry to much on your first playthrough. You'll understand.

One thing that this game does better than AL in my opinion is showing blocked decisions you can't choose, so you know you could've had a choice if you acted differently.
And even the girls who are supposedly prostituting themselves (Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Melanie) don't show any explicit action except with MC. The closest this game was to inducing any feeling of jealousy in me were in these scenes.
So, I don't foresee any scenes where the girls go much further than that with male characters other than MC.
If I remember correctly if you don't choose Sarah on the party she goes to the closet with another guy, and is one of the photos Chad is blackmailed with (But I don't know what happens if you do go with her, so I'm not 100% sure on this one).

And of course Arieth, Arieth is screwing every DIK but yours for now :LOL:

Last edited:

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
If I remember correctly if you don't choose Sarah on the party she goes to the closet with another guy, and is one of the photos Chad has (But I don't know what happens if you do go with her, so I'm not 100% sure on this one).
Are you possibly confusing Sarah with Arieth? The only photos Chad shows Dawe and Anthony are of Arieth.
And this scene is funny as fuck! :LOL:
Edit:
And of course Arieth, Arieth is screwing every DIK but yours for now :LOL:
Yeah. Tommy's memory and the pictures showing Arieth in action are the exception about a girl being explicit with other guys. But still it didn't make me feel jealous. She's Dawe's girl after all. :LOL:

Last edited:

trixaren

Sep 28, 2019
Downloaded and everything works great except I cant get past the first english exam. I cant press OK, CHEAT, or SHUFFLE WORDS. I take my mouse cursor over but I dont get the underline so I cant press it.... Have tried and search for a solution but I am currently at loss... Anyone has any idea what to do?

EDIT: Managed to fix. I press my right mousebutton and hold it while hovering over the OK. That seems to make it work.

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Are you possibly confusing Sarah with Arieth? The only photos Chad shows Dawe and Anthony are of Arieth.
And this scene is funny as fuck! :LOL:
Edit:
Yeah. Tommy's memory and the pictures showing Arieth in action are the exception about a girl being explicit with other guys. But still it didn't make me feel jealous. She's Dawe's girl after all. :LOL:
Weird, I do have the mental image of Sarah in that room with someone else. Probably I'm wrong, though...

Yeah, I don't care much about Arieth or who she sleeps with (I do believe she could be somewhat interesting if fleshed out a bit), but in regards of the other HOTs (Riona, Camila, Sarah) I think it's kind of implied they are the ones Burke mentions, and even if not I doubt you are the only one buying their services. Even if it's not shown it should be happening. And I find it weird that Quinn doesn't have any side dudes and/or clients...

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes