E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
You are correct, sir! It happens if you choose "To give up control" during the sex scene. Since I chose the other route, I had forgotten it was there. Thank you.
I also chose the other route first, but then I went back to see the other one and I really enjoyed it, so I ended up choosing "To give up control" in my "Sage route" save. I wonder if this choice will also influence future events or if it was only for the purpose of chosing between those two scenes.

Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Y'all are being courteous (which is great but not DIK like at all!) I honestly think that the update has been out long enough to not have to use "spoiler blur" anymore :)
At least they did there were a few people in other threads at the weekend posting DeLuca spoilers :mad: It's like when the update of this came out the regulars did a vow not to spoil it for each other now if only everyone could abide by that.

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017
At least they did there were a few people in other threads at the weekend posting DeLuca spoilers :mad: It's like when the update of this came out the regulars did a vow not to spoil it for each other now if only everyone could abide by that.
Sorry, that's on me cuz i did use the Luna pic without a spoiler tag so i will next time, sorry about that and i will learn from the mistakes i do.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Sorry, that's on me cuz i did use the Luna pic without a spoiler tag so i will next time, sorry about that and i will learn from the mistakes i do.
:unsure:I don't think it's you. Luna shooting someone in the face is hardly earth shattering/surprising. With no context to it and everyone knowing there was going to be a major action scene...

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I don't recall that I don't mind some images as long as they don't give much of the plot away your's was just of Luna killing some guy but there were others talking about what happened in other threads about what happened without spoilers

TobiMAH

Dec 19, 2017

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I know but just in case you know, cuz i did post it and even tho it was hard to see who she was killing it still kinda counts as a small spoiler.
Don't worry about it like I said one image doesn't tell me much. Of course, I'd be more upset (over the moon) if you posted a picture of the MC and Jade walking off into the sunset together :p

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I also chose the other route first, but then I went back to see the other one and I really enjoyed it, so I ended up choosing "To give up control" in my "Sage route" save. I wonder if this choice will also influence future events or if it was only for the purpose of chosing between those two scenes.
Hah! Since a variable was kept, it might well influence future events. However, I doubt that it would affect the relationship with anyone else but Sage. sageControlEp3 sounds pretty specific to me.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018
Hah! Since a variable was kept, it might well influence future events. However, I doubt that it would affect the relationship with anyone else but Sage. sageControlEp3 sounds pretty specific to me.
Oh well, maybe it's not such a bad thing to act submissive towards Sage. As long as she keeps discharging her frustrations in a "loving" way during our sessions together. ;) It's a shame she only has interest in sex, so far. But maybe this way we can pursue other LIs without her getting mad about it. The other LIs may not be as understanding, though. :sneaky:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Oh well, maybe it's not such a bad thing to act submissive towards Sage. As long as she keeps discharging her frustrations in a "loving" way during our sessions together. ;) It's a shame she only has interest in sex, so far. But maybe this way we can pursue other LIs without her getting mad about it. The other LIs may not be as understanding, though. :sneaky:
Sage seems to be the only DIK route girl, I don't know how easy would it be to keep her and other in the future. Is it too late to introduce other LIs? Maybe Lily?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes