sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Hah! Since a variable was kept, it might well influence future events. However, I doubt that it would affect the relationship with anyone else but Sage. sageControlEp3 sounds pretty specific to me.
It might change your standing with the other HOTS and Quinn's reaction to you.

Remember this scene?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Quinn is initially shocked with Sage hooking up with the MC as she's known Sage for years and presumed the MC is not her type (Due to Chad of course.) However 'I see you.' is easily the most ambiguous statement she said to the MC so far. Why? Because it means a multitude of things. First of all, this situation this means she's literally keeping an eye on him. She could either start rumours about the MC being a 'fuckboi' or 'playboy', harming his chances with other LI's, or if you are targeting Sage and the HOTS in a playthrough, she could give you the inside scoop or possibly even allow you a role inside her operations. This could happen if she sees you keeping Sage 'under control on a leash' so to speak. Controlling Sage in the sex scene later on may mean Sage doesn't go on a rampage looking for the girl cheating on her with Chad (Or talking to him via a sex chatline possibly run by Quinn herself: Could that have being Maya?!) Sage could become leverage against Quinn if the MC wishes. If not, Quinn could use it to her advantage against the MC. But on the other hand, if Quinn sees you working for Sage in looking for the girl she's been cheated on, it could open a can of worms leading to her operations, leading to further trouble and consequences for the MC.
Also as a minor point, it's Quinn congratulating the MC aiming high to Sage's level and succeeding. Freshmen are seen as fresh meat who are easily manipulated, not the ones shooting above their station and doing their own devious manipulating as well, which appeals to her own psyche somewhat.

Quinn is not the only one of influence who sees you as the MC potentially aiming high. If you tell Tommy, he becomes really impressed with you.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Essentially you remind Tommy of his exploits with Aerith, but despite being a maggot you're aiming high. He tells you the Diks have your back (no homo) and will support your exploits. So if the HOTS need Sage for something important one night say and you tell Tommy you're shooting your shot with Sage; they might defend you till the bitter end (if they end up under some form of duress.) That might be in conflict with Quinn, we'll wait on DPC to see what he has in-store for us players.

That's my two cents anyway.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I don`t think it`s a good idea to add more on top of what we have,more new girls equals less content for existing ones.
As much as everyone liked the strip club content I would sacrifice it for more scenes with Quinn without a blink.
I would much preffer to have girls already in game developed more than having more of new girls.
That depends on DPC plans with how much content he wants from the LI's and how he takes the story. Consider he might get in future votes from his patreon where people may vote for a new character to have content and maybe even be an Li (e.g MC ex girlfriend, Lilly or upgrading Riona or Camilla from side chick status to full LI status.) I agree it does muddy the waters somewhat and will detract from the story as well as it gives unnecessary high workload for DPC in making more scenes than is needed and may mean the current LI's content is lessened over time.

Last edited:

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That depends on DPC plans with how much content he wants from the LI's and how he takes the story. Consider he will get in future votes from his patreon where people may vote for a new character to have content and maybe even be an Li (e.g MC ex girlfriend, Lilly or upgrading Riona or Camilla from side chick status to full LI status.) I agree it does muddy the waters somewhat and will detract from the story as well as it gives unnecessary high workload for DPC in making more scenes than is needed and may mean the current LI's content is lessened over time.
Did he said on patreon that he would open polls to create a new character?
That seems strange and very counterproductive, i don't remember him doing this on his previous game and unless said by him i kind of doubt he would fall for this trap. :unsure:

SavageWolf09

Jul 6, 2017
Just tried this game for the first time and i have to say. What a fucking gem this was. The characters are well done. I was actually interested in the story and to keep things fresh they put in some fun mini games. I hope to see more of this game in the future and am looking forward to where to goes.

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Did he said on patreon that he would open polls to create a new character?
That seems strange and very counterproductive, i don't remember him doing this on his previous game and unless said by him i kind of doubt he would fall for this trap. :unsure:
Nope. There isn't a poll planned for a new character from what I can recall. A new character would be a lot of work DPC would be burdening himself with.

Reactions: RC-1138 Boss

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
vir_cotto Now that I think about it I really hope you're theory about Bella possibly being Jill's mom doesn't turn out to be true mainly because it would definitely cut out the possibility of a three way relationship with those two seeing as there won't be incest in any of DPC's game. A Maya and Josy relationship seems possible due to them already being girlfriends if that's what DPC wants to pursue however it unfortunately seems unlikely when taking Jill and Bella into consideration. They seem to have more of a close friends/genuine care type of relationship rather than eat each other out and or share the same dick type of relationship.

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
That depends on DPC plans with how much content he wants from the LI's and how he takes the story. Consider he will get in future votes from his patreon where people may vote for a new character to have content and maybe even be an Li (e.g MC ex girlfriend, Lilly or upgrading Riona or Camilla from side chick status to full LI status.) I agree it does muddy the waters somewhat and will detract from the story as well as it gives unnecessary high workload for DPC in making more scenes than is needed and may mean the current LI's content is lessened over time.
I don`t think he will work extra to add something for everyone,it`s not how it worked till now - Jill had very lil content in ep1-2,while other characters had a lot,Josy had no content in ep 3 - it`s something for something.
Promoting characters to LI is literally just adding relationship points and possible ending and that would be much better idea that would make a lot of us happy.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Lily is as likely to become an LI as Riona or Camila... in other words, not at all. Sorry. :cry:

But she does have a Bios entry on the Phone, so I am betting on some future featured content with Lily. :love:
I' m not a big fan of Lily, she comes of as kind of a budget Lollipop Chainsaw/HarleyQuinn (Envy is way hotter :p).

That said, there is an interesting factor about her at play. She can start college either ok or very pissed off at the MC.
My bet: She joining the HOTs is almost certain (not so for Josy) and it'll be her that is paired with Maya. The "pissed off or not" will have major effect on how helpful (or not) she will be to Maya/MC's attempt to complete the Scavenger Hunt threesome. So for those that stuck a finger in her ass at the strip club, better have a save there just in case. ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I' m not a big fan of Lily, she comes of as kind of a budget Lollipop Chainsaw/HarleyQuinn (Envy is way hotter :p).

That said, there is an interesting factor about her at play. She can start college either ok or very pissed off at the MC.
My bet: She joining the HOTs is almost certain (not so for Josy) and it'll be her that is paired with Maya. The "pissed off or not" will have major effect on how helpful (or not) she will be to Maya/MC's attempt to complete the Scavenger Hunt threesome. So for those that stuck a finger in her ass at the strip club, better have a save there just in case. ;)
Hmm... interesting take.

Since there is a variable set, ep3_lilyHatesYou, you may have something here. While it's tested within the Free Roam, I don't think she'll stop hating the MC in future episodes. So we should not be too DIK-ish with her. ;)

By the way, I completely agree with you about Envy. But I suspect we've seen the last of her. [No Bios entry.] I don't really see another strip-club visit in the future. :cry:

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
DPC is losing patrons, what is going on? he was at 2600+, now at 2481... :unsure:
DPC's Patreon has had an interesting 3 months. The end of cycle numbers currently stands at 2416 and the drop has been higher (% wise) than the previous months. As a kid with crayons, I took a look at the chart :LOL:, sooo...

DPCGraph2.png

If the theory holds that a lot of people made accounts in early September simply to push DPC to his goal, then these, seeing him exceeding it, have now dropped out. i.e. The majority of the losses are among patrons added between 2100-2500 but few in the before or after (2,500-2,600) bracket. If so, that is actually good news because those will mostly be the low $ amount subs.

The bummer is that it's below his goal line again - after he's submitted his notice. However, he has more than doubled his Patreon in a period of just 3 months so it's still a very fine performance.

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Nope. There isn't a poll planned for a new character from what I can recall. A new character would be a lot of work DPC would be burdening himself with.
My mistake, I meant to say he might my brain frazzled last night plus I was playing quite a bit of Badik.

Dark Horizon

Apr 27, 2017
I'm new to this dev and i played the game and it was amazing.WOW
Can't wait for next update.
Anyone know when will the next update be out?

King_005

Jan 25, 2018
I don't know why but game is not moving after the cum-petition event even after talking to everyone what do I need to do ?

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I don't know why but game is not moving after the cum-petition event even after talking to everyone what do I need to do ?
If I remember correctly, there's a door in the upstairs hallway you need to go through after you've talked to everyone at the party. I believe it's opposite the janitor's closet.

Reactions: icesun

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
All this talk of adding extra Li come on guys I've got my mind to say it's not happening don't get my hopes up like that :sneaky::LOL:

The bummer is that it's below his goal line again - after he's submitted his notice. However, he has more than doubled his Patreon in a period of just 3 months so it's still a very fine performance.
At least he will have his steam sales to fall back on apparently that has done very well since AL was released there a few months ago.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes