Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Lily is as likely to become an LI as Riona or Camila... in other words, not at all. Sorry. :cry:

But she does have a Bios entry on the Phone, so I am betting on some future featured content with Lily. :love:
I'm inclined to belive that too, it looks too late to introduce a new LI. But it seems this is going to be a long game, the first four episodes (first season) look like the introduction of the story where all the main characters will be introduced. I think it's now or never and ep. 4 can still have some new LI left.
I' m not a big fan of Lily, she comes of as kind of a budget Lollipop Chainsaw/HarleyQuinn (Envy is way hotter :p).

That said, there is an interesting factor about her at play. She can start college either ok or very pissed off at the MC.
My bet: She joining the HOTs is almost certain (not so for Josy) and it'll be her that is paired with Maya. The "pissed off or not" will have major effect on how helpful (or not) she will be to Maya/MC's attempt to complete the Scavenger Hunt threesome. So for those that stuck a finger in her ass at the strip club, better have a save there just in case. ;)
There could be a lot of things going on with her. I doubt she will be the braindead bimbo she looks like, if she joins the HOTs and gets paired with Maya she could even be a mother figure to her, a "you don't belong here, this isn't for you, don't do the same mistakes I made" kind of advisor.
All this talk of adding extra Li come on guys I've got my mind to say it's not happening don't get my hopes up like that :sneaky::LOL:

At least he will have his steam sales to fall back on apparently that has done very well since AL was released there a few months ago.
I suppose he did count on this happening and put the goal high enough in case it went down a bit.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Where did all this talk about new romantic interests came from? :unsure:

People seem to be setting themselves for some disapointment.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Where did all this talk about new romantic interests came from? :unsure:

People seem to be setting themselves for some disapointment.
:unsure: Well, you have been quoting some of it on the last page so the last two pages basically. I don't think it's a disappointment we all knew that it was going to be the five girls that are the only Li's.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Well, you have been quoting some of it on the last page so the last two pages basically. I don't think it's a disappointment we all knew that it was going to be the five girls that are the only Li's.
I thought they had other source, instead of just the speculation i saw, from the way some seem quite eager for it to happen.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I thought they had other source, instead of just the speculation i saw, from the way some seem quite eager for it to happen.
It was all the Lily talk from, Wizard yesterday just people speculating that she will be playing more of a role and if she is likely to join the Hot's.

SpikeZg

Engaged Member
May 8, 2018
There are way too many characters right now and to put a few more LI's, that's just crazy, DPC is one man doing all of this, we would get updates like once a year if he does that :D

Or, to let someone new in, someone from the old crew has to die LOL :D

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I expect Season 1 to end with some arcs resolved, but also a new hook/mini cliff-hanger.

That "twist" could possibly be (10% chance, I give it) a new LI. Heck, the ending of Ch4. might even be the mirror reverse of Ch.3. i.e. Someone knocks on the door of the Frat house. MC opens it...and...
- A new stunner is there
- Zoe has come home, or
- Jade, who says to you, "I've left Burke." :p

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
I expect Season 1 to end with some arcs resolved, but also a new hook/mini cliff-hanger.

That "twist" could possibly be (10% chance, I give it) a new LI. Heck, the ending of Ch4. might even be the mirror reverse of Ch.3. i.e. Someone knocks on the door of the Frat house. MC opens it...and...
- A new stunner is there
- Zoe has come home, or
...or Chadita:
- I undergo sex change just for you.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

- A new stunner is there
- Zoe has come home, or
I'm 99% sure Zoe will reappear at some point in the story.

E.l.l.0

Feb 1, 2018

- A new stunner is there
- Zoe has come home, or
Or even better, all three at the same time, and Jade revealing she is actually Zoey's mother and the new stunner is actually Zoey's girlfiend, who MC thought was another boyfriend, like he thought Josy had a boyfriend too.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Yeah, I do suspect, if it's based on the US college system, her family wouldn't qualify for it. I have a feeling her dad is someone important, or at least the family is well-off financially :unsure: so he's just a dick by not paying.
She's an honor student though. Graduated Magna Cum Laude from High School IIRC. Would she not qualify for academic scholarship?

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
Frankly, I could see such a scene with Zoe. And she would be like:
- Hi, MC, I'm just...

(It's important to stop in the middle of sentence, ofc)
I foresaw Josy before chapter 3 coming to the college somehow so it's obvious DPC has a plan to bring Zoe in to mess with the MC and muddy the waters while you choose the LI's in future chapters.

I suspect the best it's going to be is casual. They were friends before but according to the flashback, the relationship resembled a friends with benefits relationship more than a proper boyfriend and girlfriend dynamic. Either way tho, we'll see.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes