Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
They both did the same thing,the only difference is Josy was a bit more honest with the MC about it.
The two girls betrayed their relationship.

Josy told the truth to MC as soon as she kissed him. Since then she was honest with him, said it was a complicated relationship and she wasn't sure what to do. In the end she said she wanted to live with him and that she would settle everything.

Maya blatantly lied, used MC for personal purposes, asked for the full truth while giving none.
Even though she has a girlfriend and doesn't say or ever think of breaking up with her, she still makes sure MC thinks of her during his date with another girl. She only told a truth after she had done something wrong or when she needed help. And to this day she hasn't told him everything yet.

Now I will give an opinion.
If I found myself in MC's shoes, I'd send Maya to hell. I don't care what reasons she had. She turned out to be a manipulative, a liar and unscrupulous person.
Josy only found herself in a troubled relationship where she wasn't happy, found a guy she liked, and decided she would stay with him. I do not condemn her for failing to break up with her girlfriend over the phone.
That is what we have so far. Some things may change in the future, but I find it difficult.

you feel bad about the position you put Maya under? Now that's a first LOL
That was... really something :KEK:
Just patiently waiting for Ep 4 and telling them about my adventures of what I did with each of them behind each other's backs.. Then I will sit back and watch them having a big ass fight :D

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo why????? :cry:

it will leak next month when 0.4 drops :D
Well at least you don't have much longer to wait now and I think this update will help Maya out a lot after the events of 0.3 she deserves it and I wonder how much she will tell us with what her situation is regarding the desperate need for the tuition money.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I hope we'll be able to discover and tell Maya that the tuition money is like frienship between a girl and a MC : on paper it's here, but we all know it's a fable. She'd have a better chance to find a unicorn, and given Derek's dildo helmet, she already have.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The two girls betrayed their relationship.

Josy told the truth to MC as soon as she kissed him. Since then she was honest with him, said it was a complicated relationship and she wasn't sure what to do. In the end she said she wanted to live with him and that she would settle everything.

Maya blatantly lied, used MC for personal purposes, asked for the full truth while giving none.
Even though she has a girlfriend and doesn't say or ever think of breaking up with her, she still makes sure MC thinks of her during his date with another girl. She only told a truth after she had done something wrong or when she needed help. And to this day she hasn't told him everything yet.

Now I will give an opinion.
If I found myself in MC's shoes, I'd send Maya to hell. I don't care what reasons she had. She turned out to be a manipulative, a liar and unscrupulous person.
Josy only found herself in a troubled relationship where she wasn't happy, found a guy she liked, and decided she would stay with him. I do not condemn her for failing to break up with her girlfriend over the phone.
That is what we have so far. Some things may change in the future, but I find it difficult.

That was... really something :KEK:

Yes,
But
I would have problem trusting Josy aswell, for now I'm the other guy but she might start feelin something for someone else and whats gonna stop her?
Quinn is the only one i trust

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well, a normal job anyway I thought that's what most students did, but she seems so determined to get that tuition I wonder if she has even thought about getting a normal job.
That is another reason that makes me dislike her.
Anyone who can't count on family financial help looks for a damn job.
If she was single and liked to go around doing all sorts of things with other people (without fooling anyone), it would still solve her financial problem. Good for her!
But that is not the case. Still, that's what she decided to do, no matter how.
And hopefully, soon she'll be all mine.

View attachment 492902
Oh brother, I'm sorry to say but... anyway, I'm going to use that little body on at least one of my saves. :BootyTime: :KEK:
Yes,
But
I would have problem trusting Josy aswell, for now I'm the other guy but she might start feelin something for someone else and whats gonna stop her?
Quinn is the only one i trust
This risk exists in any relationship. At any time your partner can meet someone and fall in love with that someone. The important thing is to enjoy the moment and, if something changes, remember the good times and move on.:p
My testimony about this can change dramatically depending on her future actions, I must say. If she didn't go there to really set things right and put the cards on the table... Put that bitch on fire too.
But as for Quinn, for sure. After all, it's no wonder she's our queen. :LOL:

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
SpikeZg

In the meantime, here's this little render to make you wait, I hope...:p

View attachment 492954
Two blondes living lies. One in a definitely legit club she totally didn't just make up, the other in a relationship she totally didn't tell anyone about. Subscribe to Coriolan 's new game: Echoes of Lies!!!

Sidenote: I'd've given a 100% honest opinion about this render as feedback, but I just can't bring myself to give more than 99% honesty and everything you might actually want to know falls into that 1% category. You can still totally trust me, right? :unsure:

4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes