Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
There's always a bigger richer fish. Maybe some snob girl from a much wealthier family didn't like her.
Most likely something like that or perhaps it's because of her nature being sweet and kind and didn't want to fit in with certain social groups and was, therefore, looked down upon. Or perhaps something in her past that we have yet to hear about.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
(just to keep raising the number of pages until 2000 :D ):

and moral superiority too, we aren't exploiting girls with false promises of get their education financied (this may have been written 434 times, here is 435:LOL:)

honestly this whole ''secret gay'' thing is extremelly bizarre, like maybe in 1995, but man is 2020
BUT I'm not from the u.s. so it may be a realistic situation there, so idk
It it has been wrong 436times :p
A.Quinn is not getting rich on those girls backs.
B.The tuition is being payed since this thing is going for at least a year and girls are still working for her.
C.It's voluntary
To summarize :
Quinn provides an oportunity, not an exploit.

As for the outdated gay trope,it did not stop the Baker man from using it with Maya,with such a cliche as having a religious father...

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
There's always a bigger richer fish. Maybe some snob girl from a much wealthier family didn't like her.
Most likely something like that or perhaps it's because of her nature being sweet and kind and didn't want to fit in with certain social groups and was, therefore, looked down upon. Or perhaps something in her past that we have yet to hear about.
I remember people saying stuff about Jill stuttering...?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I remember people saying stuff about Jill stuttering...?
Yeah, that as well the office seen was a little telling with that and if that is the case it was probably a lot worse when she was younger, a lot of people who stutter do get better over time but it will still always affect them just not as much with some help.

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
It it has been wrong 436times :p
A.Quinn is not getting rich on those girls backs.
B.The tuition is being payed since this thing is going for at least a year and girls are still working for her.
C.It's voluntary
To summarize :
Quinn provides an oportunity, not an exploit.

As for the outdated gay trope,it did not stop the Baker man from using it with Maya,with such a cliche as having a religious father...
still page 1936, you think we can make 2000 before update? anyway, here we go
TAKE 437 aaand action:
Nothing is voluntary if you do it cause you really need the money, basically.

Maya and other girls there are pushed to have sex with strangers for free education and as far as I can remember there is no tuition for her anyway? unless I missed something
Pimping is illegal (here at least) and not like ''illegal but cool'', like, your music career will end if you been one (it seems in the u.s. nobody cares? I mean in hip hop they talk like is cool? that's weird AF)

a pimp can provide nothing, prostitution should be legalized and done in a safe conditions regulated by the state for people who freely decide to do it,
and pimps should be assr*p*d in jail.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
still page 1936, you think we can make 2000 before update? anyway, here we go
TAKE 437 aaand action:
Nothing is voluntary if you do it cause you really need the money, basically.

Maya and other girls there are pushed to have sex with strangers for free education and as far as I can remember there is no tuition for her anyway? unless I missed something
Pimping is illegal (here at least) and not like ''illegal but cool'', like, your music career will end if you been one (it seems in the u.s. nobody cares? I mean in hip hop they talk like is cool? that's weird AF)

a pimp can provide nothing, prostitution should be legalized and done in a safe conditions regulated by the state for people who freely decide to do it,
and pimps should be assr*p*d in jail.
Yeah and im pushed to work so i can eat,have gas and electricity,clothes and be able to pay my rent.who is exploiting me than?people providing services i need?Perhaps my employer because he provides me a way to earn money?
As you said i need money so its not voluntary :LOL:
Have you ever borrowed or lended a game to or from your friend?because according to user agreement license thats illegal;)
There was a guy,baker giving away bread that he didnt sell that day,to homeless and poor and guess what my gov decided its illegal for him to give it away for free and that shutted down his business -legal or illegal does not necessry translate into right or wrong.

Idk,I find a chick that goes to college and starts a whore house to pay for tuitions to be COOL and funny af.

Tuitions are payed for working girls,Maya does not work and most likely wont so theres that.

Hmm so ass raping someone is "cool and legal"?
Interesting:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Tuitions are payed for working girls,Maya does not work and most likely wont so theres that.
Certainly, not this is a respectable game and we don't need to be going into those murky waters and that subject again. Although looks like one has slipped the net :oops:

And on the subject of Jill still not sure my guess is we will find out in this update if she is or not.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes