michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
My two cents about Jill I am pretty sure she is virgin... Simply how she always asks Bella for advice about boys lol.

And Maya aint haven't had a dick in her either so its not that weird for Jill to be the same way as that.

By the way 3 more days till we graduate from maggot brothers to fully fledged dicks :ROFLMAO:

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
Yeah and im pushed to work so i can eat,have gas and electricity,clothes and be able to pay my rent.who is exploiting me than?people providing services i need?Perhaps my employer because he provides me a way to earn money?
As you said i need money so its not voluntary :LOL:
Have you ever borrowed or lended a game to or from your friend?because according to user agreement license thats illegal;)
There was a guy,baker giving away bread that he didnt sell that day,to homeless and poor and guess what my gov decided its illegal for him to give it away for free and that shutted down his business -legal or illegal does not necessry translate into right or wrong.

Idk,I find a chick that goes to college and starts a whore house to pay for tuitions to be COOL and funny af.

Tuitions are payed for working girls,Maya does not work and most likely wont so theres that.

Hmm so ass raping someone is "cool and legal"?
Interesting:unsure:
it depends on what kind work and on which conditions, Of course your employer may be exploiting you, that's why there is a more than century of struggle to have workers (and human) rights to defend you, which costed thousands of lifes

you should get free education and healthcare, and a job who fits all the laws for workers, if you don't Ill be there in the streets fighting for you to get them (buy me the tickets to the plane to make it quick if possible :p)

I don't care if something is legal, I do care if it's right, then I'll fight to make it legal, human traffic is a Really fucked up thing, so it should be regulated by fair laws, then if people want to do it they can do it safe (and not spend all of their income on educaction, health, or things that should be for free cause their are basic rights)

pimps being ass raped isn't legal but is fair and cool, so I support it :LOL:

Last edited:

Blablablafapper

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019

After working hard on the Steam build for Being a DIK: Season 1, I can now announce that the release date on Steam will be Valentine's day, February 14th, for PC and Linux systems.

View attachment 509246

Sadly, I have some bad news I must communicate. I had to remove macOS support for the Steam version due to a new Apple policy of forced notarization of all apps. Steam is doing their job of following the new guidelines.

It's a ridiculous policy from Apple's side and instead of jumping through the hoops, making Steam development unfeasible for indie developers such as myself, who cross-compile and don't even own a macOS system, I've decided to drop support for macOS on Steam for now.

Please note that you can still get macOS versions on Patreon, but be advised that once you upgrade to newer versions of Catalina, Apple may disable the app for you (and you'll have to override some security settings to make the game playable, if that's even possible).

This change is something that all Ren'Py developers will have to adapt to in the future.

Other than that, I'm really happy for both the Patreon and Steam release of Season 1 of Being a DIK.

To celebrate the release, I'm giving away 50 Steam keys to patrons.

Since there's no way for me to do this in a fair way I have decided to hold a lottery for them.

Before February 14th, I will randomly choose 50 patrons, who have commented on this post that you're reading, to receive one Steam Key each for Being a DIK: Season 1. You can comment anything and you'll get a chance to receive a key.

If you don't win this time there are more giveaways to come in the future.

Cheers

Dr PinkCake
So my takeaway from this is don't own a MAC/Apple system.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
This thread needs to either get the latest status updates from DPC on the first post, or find a way to highlight the posts with said updates. Finding them is like trying to find a needle in a haystack

mrdiv

Oct 5, 2017
This thread needs to either get the latest status updates from DPC on the first post, or find a way to highlight the posts with said updates. Finding them is like trying to find a needle in a haystack
STEP 1: CLICK
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
STEP 2: CLICK
STEP 3: CLICK
and done. theres an endless supply of needles over there

Last edited:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
My two cents about Jill I am pretty sure she is virgin... Simply how she always asks Bella for advice about boys lol.

And Maya aint haven't had a dick in her either so its not that weird for Jill to be the same way as that.

By the way 3 more days till we graduate from maggot brothers to fully fledged dicks :ROFLMAO:
My "Totally "was a joke, sometimes they land sometimes they dont:shrug:i dont believe Jill is a virgin :p
it depends on what kind work and on which conditions, Of course your employer may be exploiting you, that's why there is a more than century of struggle to have workers (and human) rights to defend you, which costed thousands of lifes

you should get free education and healthcare, and a job who fits all the laws for workers, if you don't Ill be there in the streets fighting for you to get them (buy me the tickets to the plane to make it quick if possible :p)

I don't care if something is legal, I do care if it's right, then I'll fight to make it legal, human traffic is a Really fucked up thing, so it should be regulated by fair laws, then if people want to do it they can do it safe (and not spend all of their income on educaction, health, or things that should be for free cause their are basic rights)

pimps being ass raped isn't legal but is fair and cool, so I support it :LOL:
Careful mate,you might find me on the other side of the barricade screaming: better dead than red:p

Theres no human trafficking in the game though,theres willing and voluntary participation ;)

jose100

Apr 20, 2018
Under normal circumstances I would say Jill is not a virgin as she is beautiful and so far a kind person. I hate when I'm playing a game and an attractive character with more or less good personality is a virgin with 20 or so lmfao like my 17 years old me was ugly af and I got laid :ROFLMAO:. But due to the fact that Jill comes from a rich family and considering the way that she asks Bella for advise I would say that she probably grew up in a gilded cage and overprotected so no "lower class boi" could approach to her and her family, and just the likes of Tybalt if his parents decided so. I know it's very cliché but it would surprise my otherwise.

And I'm sure as hell DPC wants to give some virgin character for the ones that are into that deflower stuff and being the first and only one. I think so because of the amount of female characters in the game and I think he wanted to do one of them virgin and Jill seems perfect.

Saramago

Sep 23, 2017
STEP 1: CLICK
STEP 2: CLICK
STEP 3: CLICK
and done. theres an endless supply of needles over there
Thanks a lot man, that was really helpful! Never really noticed it was the same user posting them

Reactions: mrdiv

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Under normal circumstances I would say Jill is not a virgin as she is beautiful and so far a kind person. I hate when I'm playing a game and an attractive character with more or less good personality is a virgin with 20 or so lmfao like my 17 years old me was ugly af and I got laid :ROFLMAO:. But due to the fact that Jill comes from a rich family and considering the way that she asks Bella for advise I would say that she probably grew up in a gilded cage and overprotected so no "lower class boi" could approach to her and her family, and just the likes of Tybalt if his parents decided so. I know it's very cliché but it would surprise my otherwise.

And I'm sure as hell DPC wants to give some virgin character for the ones that are into that deflower stuff and being the first and only one. I think so because of the amount of female characters in the game and I think he wanted to do one of them virgin and Jill seems perfect.
Could there also be a chance that at some point in her life and this is a bit of a stretch at least :LOL: that Jill was a rebel at one point in her teenage years and perhaps could have had something with a boy then? But Jill right now is such a closed book and we have barely scratched the surface with her.

login2me2

Sep 8, 2018
Reactions: yngve

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Who was the guy who ported last update on android? I hope he is still around us to port the new update. He did an amazing work on that.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Too be honest it was not really a training session.... It was mend for Sage to get some rage and stress out her system.

So I wouldn't look too much into it … But if it does become a chick fight with Sage and Quinn ill be chilling and enjoying that scene catfights can be sexy as f.ck :p

dharq000

Aug 18, 2019
Could there also be a chance that at some point in her life and this is a bit of a stretch at least :LOL: that Jill was a rebel at one point in her teenage years and perhaps could have had something with a boy then? But Jill right now is such a closed book and we have barely scratched the surface with her.
I actually fear that Jill has some really dark, repressed event in her past given how bubbly, friendly, and overly-interested in the affairs of others she appears so far. Perhaps it was so mentally/emotionally shattering that she built up this false happy persona as a means to cope... She obviously has repressed sexual urges. And she's got that unusually introverted & melancholy attitude when playing her piano at the end of Ep 2.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
MC coached Sage to fight. - Does it affect what, will MC train her or not?
She will probably fight with someone. - With whom?
Nah, that was just for the sake of moving the history forward, Just like the guitar leson...It's not like she wil sing a ballad.

Quinn! After she finds out what's been going on behind the scenes and it will be a fight to the death my money is on the redhead to come out on top :p
I can't picture this...Quinn is a schemer not a fighter, even if they try to fight, some of the hots will hold Sage while Quinn will be holding a glass of wine saying "bitch please"

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
I mean Jill can be a multiple of things tbh … But its a game so I doubt its gonna be something that crazy...

We already have Bella with her craziness … We don't need Jill to have a crazy ass story as well. :unsure: She probally just been bullied .. Or something similiar to that.

We taking some character personalities way too far :ROFLMAO: I am starting to wonder if we are forgetting its a game and not some high level pychological mastermind character personalities

yngve

Oct 28, 2018
whatever it takes to ease the wait till release

My "Totally "was a joke, sometimes they land sometimes they dont:shrug:i dont believe Jill is a virgin :p

Careful mate,you might find me on the other side of the barricade screaming: better dead than red:p

Theres no human trafficking in the game though,theres willing and voluntary participation ;)
no, I mean in general

but the barricade is for keeping you from being exploited? :oops: I'm confused now :LOL:
just don't let submission lead you into economical netorism brother, if you need us just raise your fist we'll be there!

I don't think Jill is virgin, if it's just to have one in the story, there is already Maya I guess

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes