hennaotoko

Jul 11, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Maybe my biggest issue with it then is that it would make Dr.Pinkcake a hack who deals exclusively in coincidences:

All these people just so happen to drop into the MC's life all around the same time and somehow are all related to each other in some way... that's bad fan fiction level shit there...

I hope we can put more faith in Dr.Pinkcake's plot making abilities than this... hopefully, whatever the revelation is, it is more impactful than just "Maya is Josy's girlfriend."

@Le Pew
That is one of the biggest mysteries for me that I hope wasn't just an unaccounted for detail. How could Maya be so good at school yet STILL need tuition?

How does the MC pay for school then? The MFer didn't even have a goddamn TV growing up and yet he can go to B&R...

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Maybe my biggest issue with it then is that it would make Dr.Pinkcake a hack who deals exclusively in coincidences:

All these people just so happen to drop into the MC's life all around the same time and somehow are all related to each other in some way... that's bad fan fiction level shit there...

I hope we can put more faith in Dr.Pinkcake's plot making abilities than this... hopefully, whatever the revelation is, it is more impactful than just "Maya is Josy's girlfriend."

@Le Pew
That is one of the biggest mysteries for me that I hope wasn't just an unaccounted for detail. How could Maya be so good at school yet STILL need tuition?

How does the MC pay for school then? The MFer didn't even have a goddamn TV growing up and yet he can go to B&R...

As for Maya's needing tuition, maybe the parents gave her money for College, but she needed it for some life threatening *something else* and therefore needs another way to pay for her studies. Maybe she became a disappointment to her folks *after* receiving tuition money.

Though it is not mentioned, as far as I can remember, maybe the MC got himself a scholarship somehow. We may not have all the facts but IMHO there may be a story flaw there.

lgarthy

Mar 3, 2019
About Maya:

if Maya is TG and her female anatomy is so perfect (and lubricating) then I don't care. Then "he's" a "she." That bod, that personality, those parts, the way she moves, the way she thinks, she is a girl. I'd do her again and again and again (even if it meant going bowling, shooting, slamming beers with her and going to the baseball game!). She is smoking and all woman.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
That professor Burke was also in the restroom (where is glory hole) first when we seen Queen and Rionna, maybe he is behind all this or they just served him.
That´s what I think ... would be odd for a polishes writer like PinkCake to just place a random guy without any profound thoughts in his game ...

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah, that Burke is definitely shady. I don't think he would randomly popup twice if he wasn't important. He could very well be the "mastermind" behind all the shady stuff. The other characters, besides Quinn maybe, obviously aren't intelligent enough to run anything like what appears to be happening. They would also need an "inside" source to keep the heat off them even if he isn't running things.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes